Chapter 23

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

 Taemin-ish POV

"Taeyeon?" The person questioned.

Crap, crap, crap. He was not supposed to be here, why was he even here in the first place? He might of understood if he was in the audience even though he did not look much like a person who watched dance for entainment but backstage, why on earth would he be backstage? Surely he did not dance?

'Calm down, Taemin, you can still get away with this,' he thought to himself, girls wore trousers all the time and the pink helped, even though Key wore pink all the time and was not a girl. The extensions may be out but girls could have shortish hair, his previous wig was a bob anyway. He could still get away with it. Just act girly.

"Oh hi, oppa." He smiled, so far so good, he should not act horrified of seeing him here without his disguise on as that is suspisous, just ask if he was surprised and that it, he could do it. "I'm surprised to see you here, do you dance?" Taemin asked laughing slightly nervously.

His 'oppa' shook his head slowly, "No I don't dance, I just wanted to watch the show but I got lost. I'm surprised to see you here too, so does that mean you dance?" He asked, Taemin smiled.

"I love to dance." He said adoringly with a bright smile, the smile made the older male smile slightly at his love of dance. That was just the effect of Taemin's happiness, it made other people happy.

"I have three questions to ask you." Taemin's elder asked, the smile still on his face but a tone of seriousness now in his voice.

"Oh really? Go ahead." Taemin said, fiddling with his fingers out of nervousness, he just waited for him to question his gender and the fact he was not actually a girl. He may have been pessimistic but his elder was sharper than you may have took him for, which he figured out during the day at school.

"Number One, why are you here?" He asked, Taemin smiled, that was easy and it did not put him at harm's way, he laughed glad he did not have to lie to him, it was getting harder to lie to Key's and now his friends, it made him feel guilty.

"I'm in the dance squad for this dancing studio which is holding the competition this year, next year a different studio will hold it." Taemin said, his elder smiled at him softly.

"Number Two, who in their right mind decided to dress you up in bright pink, neon orange and green? I'm not a fashion expert like Key but eurgh." He said making a grossed out face gesturing at Taemin's outfit which he somehow pulled off despite the horrendous colours which made it seem as if it was made by someone who was colour blind. Taemin grinned sheepishly.

"It's to make sure, the audience and judges attention are on us from the start so they don't miss a thing." Taemin said rubbing the back of his neck grinning, now sure there was no way that his 'oppa' thought he was a male as who would treat him as normally as he normally did if they knew he was lying about his gender?

"Well, it definately works then." His elder grumbled and then he gestured down at the lower part of his body and then to his neck. "Number Three, why do you have a and an Adam's apple?" Taemin looked down to see his slight he had got from having a dirty day dream about Key, grapes, paint and handcuffs whilst he was on his way to the changing room before bumping into his 'oppa'. , he forgot about that. He looked up at him with a blush gracing his cheeks.

"Now, about that..."

A/N: Again my author note is like nearly longer than the chapter again, but hey you get a double update and I get to bombard you about my baby sisters, win-win situation right?... and I'm still  being mean with you not knowing who it is.

Okay I asked my other sister (6 year old, the other was a 4 year old) and she liked Minho the best in Lucifer, Hello and pretty much everything but in Ring Ding Dong where she liked Onew the best. In Hello she said Taemin and Onew looked like girls but some how did not think Taemin looked like a girl in Lucifer. I showed her the Sherlock pictures and she could tell me easily who Minho was and Onew. So proud, I'll make her ino a SHAWOL first as it's easier :D after a while I asked her their names and she could only remember Onew's so she may become a MVP. She forgot Minho's and called him Minew... she's making up her pairings already. Taemin's name was Peejay for some reason, Jonghyun was Jordan... she eventually remembered Key's. Eventually she said she liked Onew the best. The reason? She liked his name and how you could say 'I farted Onew' which sounds like 'I farted on you' and she liked saying 'Onew, I'm going to be on you', and also once seeing their shirtless teasers she said they looked stupid as they were still wearing pants... my six year old sister is a ert. I also introduced both of them to , my three year old sister likes 2Min kissing... my six year old sister likes OnHo/Minew kissing and JongYu cuddling :)