Chapter 24

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

Jonghyun-ish POV

Jonghyun sneaked into the dance studio with his duck friend in his arms. Wow, he never thought he would say that sentence before. But that's exactly what he did. He ducked behind a clothes rack as someone ran past, the person was wearing clothes which were bright pink, neon orange and green, he stared at the person with wide eyes. Now that was bright.

The duck thought so too and quacked as the colours probably near blinded him... well that is if ducks see in colour vision. The duck then flew out of Jonghyun's arms and followed the multicoloured person near silently, Jonghyun having no choice had to follow the duck which was stalking the unknown person, besides the music stopped so he had nothing better to do.

He tried to capture the duck but it was like a ninja and evaded him effortlessly before continuing to follow the guy who was running somewhere and still somehow not noticing them. He leapt for the duck crashing into a clothes stand and getting blinded by brightly coloured clothes, the duck and the person disappeared by the time he detangled himself.

Maybe this was why they did not let ducks in because they caused you to destroy clothes, props and other stuff whilst chasing them whilst they were chasing a brightly coloured person. He picked up the clothes rack and hurriedly ran down the corridor, the duck must not have gotten far surely?

"Duckie, sweet little duckie where are you? Don't be afraid, my little duck, Appa will treat you nice and Appa only wants to play with you." Jonghyun whispered before freezing realising how creepy and pedoish it sounded, so he decided to change his tune.

"DUCK! DUCK! WHERE ARE YOU? DUCK!" He yelled running around like a headless chicken, speaking of chicken wasn't that a buffet announcing free chicken over there? Was this the place Onew found the leaflet for, if so where was he? and how come there was still chicken left? Maybe he got lost?

Being the nice friend Jonghyun was he grabbed a large bag and threw the entire chicken platter insidein order to give to Onew once he found him and his duck. He gained odd looks from everyone though and a few angry yells but he ignored them before going back to search of his duck and now Onew as well. Yay! This was so much fun.

He crashed into someone though before long seeing as he was not looking where he was going seeing as he was so hyped at finding his duck and Onew. His poor bag of chicken hit the ground though it graciously did not spill, as then Onew would be sad and Jonghyun would get beaten up.

"I'm so sorry, I should have been looking where I was going." The person apologised quickly, it seemed as if they had somewhere to be. Jonghyun smiled slightly, he had been knocked over a lot recently but this person, who had a really familiar voice for some reason was the first to say sorry.

"It's okay, I'm used to..." He trailed off looking up as he saw who the person was. It was no wonder the voice sounded familiar as he knew this person, the person was...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Minho.

 

Mwahaha, did I troll you? Sorry I if I did and sorry that's it short.

Well the votes were:

A) MInho (2 votes)
B) Jonghyun (4 votes)
C) Onew (11 votes)
D) All (6 votes)

 

so Onew practically won by a landslide compared to them, but they can still find Taemin :D