Meeting in the park

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

Key, unhappy with that style of skirt on Taemin despite the fact he had incredibly nice legs and could possibly pull it off better than most females could, decided that they were going to go clothes shopping so Taemin could a 'stylish girlfriend' rather than one not up with the latest fashion. Being the sadist he was Key had dragged Taemin out of the house still wearing the girl clothes but with a wig... why did he have these things? It was borderline creepy actually.

They got some slight odd looks seeing as Key was racing down the road dragging him along and his pink bow was to the side rather than it should be. But they also managed to get 'aws' of girls saying they were a cute couple. Did he really look that much of a girl in a wig that girls mistook him for one of them? He did not want to believe it. He was as man as you could get, he couldn't help the fact people thought he was cute and that cuteness was associated with young children or girls.

Key then pulled him into a park where you had to go through in order to get to the other side of the where the shops were, unless you wanted to risk the busy roads of course. Which they did not as seriously the amount of cars that sped by was dangerous, so through park they went. They had not got that far when Key was distracted by something and froze jolting Taemin back slightly as his hand was still around his wrist. Taemin gave him a slight glare before looking where Key was looking.

Three boys were sitting at a bench waving excitedly at Key who managed a pained smile and a wave. He had not expected to meet up with his three best friends here despite the fact they always hung out around the park. Two of them were holding ice cream whilst the other was holding... a bucket of fried chicken? Really? The one holding the fried chicken suddenly leapt up and after putting down the chicken lovingly and shooting the other two warning glares ran up to them. However before he could reach them he tripped. Over thin air, succeeding in falling on his face. Taemin hurriedly rushed over to him and helped him up earning a warm smile from the fallen boy. Key and his other two friends however decided to sing:

"Whatever he does is Onew condition," rather than help him. Taemin blinked, what was this 'Onew condition'? Was it serious? Was it contagious? The person Taemin helped up gave a sheepish grin.

"Thanks, my name's Jinki, but most people call me Onew." He said, then he gave Taemin the once over. "You're very pretty, by the way." He said, not letting go of Taemin's hand after he had helped him up, Taemin went bright red and looked away shyly. Key gave a yelp and hurriedly gave his friend a glare before karate chopping their hands apart and dragging Taemin away from Onew. He looked every part the jealous boyfriend... or the overprotective mother, it was more of the last one though.

"Yah! You keep your greasy, chicken-covered paws away from my Taebaby!" He yelled, earning amused looks from his friends, an embarrassed look from Taemin and an injured look from Onew. 

"Well, you going to introduce us to your 'Taebaby'?" The tallest one said, next to him, the other boy looked incredibly short. Both of them had finished their ice cream. Key gave him a suspicious look and pulled Taemin closer to him.

"Taebaby, the tall frog is Minho and the short dino is Jonghyun, they are just some idiots from my school who call themselves my friends. Frog, dino, this is my lovely Taebaby but you'll call hi-her Tae..." He faltered for a millisecond before finishing "Taeyeon."  Taemin looked at Key,well that was his new name then. Yay. Urgh, he didn't like it that much but at least he could still be called 'Tae'.

"Taeyeon, that's a nice name." Minho said taking his hand and shaking it smiling. Taemin smiled gently, glad you think so. Jonghyun slung his arm around Key's shoulder, distracting Key from glaring at Minho.

"Well what are you two?" He asked, Key and Taemin looked at each other, their eyes met and Key grinned.

"Well, dino, Taebaby's my girlfriend." Key said, making all three of his friends give a start and stare at both of them.

"What!" They all yelled in unison, Onew stared at Taemin longer than the other two though.

"You got over her finally then." Jonghyun said proudly, Minho nodded.

"Don't let this one go, she's nice." Onew said, Key glared at him.

"I won't, you better not think of anything about stealing her though." Key said breaking free of Jonghyun and pulling Taemin away from Minho and wrapping his arms around her and putting his chin on his shoulder. Minho snorted slightly.

"Relax, diva, Onew just likes her as she helped him up, your last girlfriend was a and laughed at him cruelly when he fell, I hated her." Minho said laughing slightly, Key gave a slight scowl at Minho's calling his ex-girlfriend a and saying he hated her.

"So where were you two lovebirds going?" Jonghyun asked, Key looked at Taemin.

"Shopping, then we were going to get some banana milk." He said, Taemin's eyes lit up at the mention of banana milk.

"Great, we'll come too!" Minho said getting a glare from Key. Oh great, company.

Thanks for the comments and subscriptions btw, I really didn't expect any :D