Chapter 32

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

 

Ending of Previvous Chapter:

"No, I've been jealous before and this was different though," Key said certainly, he moved Taemin's hair directly over his heart this time. "I feel as if I lost something and it almost pyshically hurt." Key said and he moved his head closer and laid his forehead against Taemin's. "Lee Taemin, I think I'm in love with you..."

Key-ish POV (again)

 

"Lee Taemin, I think I'm in love with you..." Key said slowly, the words pretty much rolled off his tongue perfectly as if they had meant to be said since the very beginning, as he looked at Taemin with wide earnest eyes, asking him, beggingpleading him to accept his feelings.

"Is this a joke hyung? Because I don't find it very funny." Taemin said coldly untangling their hands and moving off the bed. Key gawped at him, wondering why Taemin was so determined to think this was a joke. Couldn't he see that Key was perfectly serious? He had read enough books and heard enough love songs to realize that love was the emotion people used to describe his symptoms.

Even a therapist that told him that he was in love, of course he did not believe the guy at the time and went out with as many girls as he could to prove that he was not in love with Taemin, but none worked out because he had kept comparing them to Taemin and they always paled in comparison. Even the most prettiest of girls which everyone screamed at him over why he dumped them, they just looked ugly next to Taemin. Taemin was like a butterfly amongst moths.

He had plenty of symptoms, a few would be the fact his heart always seemed to beat faster when ether the boy was near him, his palms got sweaty, Taemin's smile pretty much made his heart explode. He constantly longed to feel Taemin's touch, his dreams consisted of Taeminand only Taemin, the boy always lingered in his thoughts.

Whenever Taemin entered the room, the world brightened and every moment without him just no other words for it. Then there are the butterflies, the insane jealousy when Taemin was with someone else, the tingling feeling when they had first kissed which set his body on fire and made him want to never let the younger go. The feeling of comfort, security and warmth Taemin always gave him, the fact Taemin was just so strong and manly despite how feminine and weak people presumed he was. There was nothing Taemin could do which could make Key think any less of him.

Key scurried up to him and grabbed hold of Taemin's shirt to stop him leaving, Taemin paused and turned to look at Key confused. Taeminjust stared at the sight of Key, he looked so pathetic right now, clinging hold if his shirt as if it was a life line and bottom lip trembling as tears threatened to spill from his beautiful feline eyes. The very eyes Taemin had told Key that he would never wish to make cry.

"P-please, b-believe me, I really do." Key sobbed, stumbling over his words as the sobs raked his body, he then curled up into a tight ball still crying his heart out. Taemin froze and made his way back to the bed, a determined look on his face. Without a word, Taemin, lifted Key up and tilted Key's chin upwards, Key blinked up at him with wide eyes, going slightly red from all the crying he seemed to be doing recently.

Key's eyes widened further as Taemin moved his forehead against Key's and rubbed his nose against Key's in an eskimo kiss, before connecting their mouths in a normal kiss. Well normal may not be the right description actually, for it spread warmth throughout both of their bodies, it sent both Key's and Taemin's hearts in a crazy flight of fluttering madly and it was full of deep love and compassion yet somehow remaining gentle.

So it was actually abnormal really, few people who kiss feel this array of emotions and it was different to the others they shared before. The first one was really an accident and done in the heat of the moment, the second was more of a showing off. This one however was different, it was just them in this little world of theirs and it was done merely out of love rather than any other reason 

"Nothing can stop me from loving you, you, you

The reason why I breathe is you, you
The reason why I sing is you, you
The reason why I live on is you, you,
 Key, I believe you." Taemin sang softly, cupping Key's face gently, Key blinked and burst into tears again and wrapped his arms around Taemin tears running down his face as he hurriedly took frantic kiss after kiss on Taemin's lips as if he was afraid Taemin would disappear the moment he stopped. Taemin soon began tearing up as well.

"Stop it, before you make me cry too." Taemin said grinning, Key smiled tearily.

"I'm just so happy, I thought you were going to reject me, not only would I have lost my chance to be with you, I would of lost my best friend as well." Key said, caressing the side of Taemin's face softly, Taemin blushed and looked away shyly.

"Well that would never happen, I loved you for years. I just thought you wanted to tease me with it." Taemin said embarrassedly hiding his face. Key chuckled, wiping away the annoying tears that lingered on his face.

"Pabo, I would never hurt you intentionally. I would never wish to do it unintentionally either" Key said kissing Taemin again, but this time his lips lingered on the younger boys, it was oh so soft that their lips barely seemed to be touching one another. It was different again to all the kisses they shared, their third kiss though full of love and gentle was no way this soft and their fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh etc. kiss was frantic and needy from Key's end. Before Key could pull away though, Taemin pulled Key in closer and deepened the kiss.

 Key’s eyes fluttered shut in a mixture of both delight and adoration of the younger boy kissing him. He did want to see Taemin’s face but he wanted it to flow and felt it would do so better with his eyes closed, besides if he saw Taemin’s face he probably would not be able to hold himself back and possibly go further than Taemin was ready for. But that did not stop him from laying Taemin back so his head was on the bed and continuing to move his lips softly against Taemin’s.

Somewhere down the line their fingers curled around one another’s and their legs tangled. Key stopped kissing his dongsaeng and opened his eyes to see Taemin smiling up at him softly, Taemin was about to pull Key down for another kiss when the door slammed open.

 

A/N: P.S. I love all my subscribers, readers and commenters, even the silent readers the fact your reading it at all is good enough, all the better if you enjoy it ^_^

Poll Spam:

 

 

 

    About the thing, nearly 100% Yes, so I guess you get some (possibly lousy) unless there is suddenly a stampede of 'No's  ^_^ and argh! The topping poll was so close the last time I checked with Taemin: 10, Key:8, so I decided to add both dominiate sides in this chapter but slightly more of Taemin.

OWQwNmM5ZTcwNjM*.gif