Irony?

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

Last Time on... Whoops, not a television program ^^", well anyway recap time:

 "So where were you two lovebirds going?" Jonghyun asked, Key looked at Taemin.

"Shopping, then we were going to get some banana milk." He said, Taemin's eyes lit up at the mention of banana milk.

"Great, we'll come too!" Minho said getting a glare from Key. Oh great, company.

 x x x x x x 

Sort of Keyish POV

Okay, this was totally not happening. This was all very wrong, completely and utterly wrong. Not right (or left for that matter), one hundred percent wrong. What is so wrong you ask, well look no further than right in front of them, Onew (the stupid chicken loving THIEF!) and Taemin were walking ahead talking away as if they had been friends forever despite the fact they had met less than an hour ago. It had took Key weeks for him to convince Taemin to open up to him. Weeks! For the Almighty Key! But not even an hour and Taemin's already 'best friends' with that stupid, chicken-chewing tofu. To make it worst, people (mostly school-girls and pedo-noonas) were cooing over them as if they were a couple. He bet they would be calling it stupid names like 'OnTae' in sappy voices. Well tough luck, es! Taemin was supposed to be his not Onew's and it was going to say that way! So they better start cooing 'KeyTae' or 'TaeKey' before they got too disappointed... thinking about it 'KeyTae' had a nice ring to it.

"Um... Key? You do know you're growling right?" Jonghyun asked, popping up next to him like a ninja puppysaurus, with a concerned expression upon his face. Key blinked surprised, horrified and worst of all embarrassed. He had been growling? Wah! The Almighty Key did growl like a mere dog! He watched as Taemin laughed as Onew said one of his lame jokes, he never laughed like that at his jokes which were actually funny. Grr. Okay maybe he did growl... but why was he growling? It couldn't be that he was jealous, right? Wouldn't that be ironic? After all he was supposed to be using Taemin to cause jealousy in his ex-girlfriend not become jealous himself of Taemin being all friendly with Onew. Besides why would he be jealous? It was just Taemin, beautiful, gentle Taemin with his thin, perfect legs... err yeah, not jealous at all.

"Key-hyung, we're at the shops!" The just earlier mentioned Taemin (who had slipped away from Onew some time ago) gained the attention of Key who had stopped walking and was looking ahead of him blankly with a slight frown, he blinked and smiled dazzlingly, as if attempting to blind them all with his teeth, at Taemin once noticing him.

"That's great! Now I can spoil my Taebaby to my heart's content."  He grinned glad that Taemin was away from Onew's greasy paws. He could of swore that Taemin blushed at that.

"Key... did Taeyeon just call you hyung?" Minho asked. Well oh crap. Why did the frog actually have to listen? Why couldn't he be like most normal teens or for that matter people in general and like not listen? Jonghyun and Onew were looking at them now.

"Hyung? Aren't only boys supposed to say that?" Jonghyun said, Taemin looked at Key hopefully wanting him to cover up his slip up. Key managed a grin to hide his nervousness.

"Ah, Taeyeon has been surrounded by her older brother who had always called me 'Hyung' and since we had always been neighbours since she was a little titch, it grew on her and she began calling me it and she called me it ever since." Key explained, all of this was surprisingly enough most of this was pretty much true, except for a few things... Taemin's brother had been the one influenced by Taemin to call Key 'hyung' rather than the way he had explained, also they had only met a few years ago not as far back as he had said. He was actually pretty good at small lies, he bet he could even lie to himself with out himself getting suspicious of it. Minho, Jonghyun and Onew all excepted this with ease and nodded all smiles again. Minho smirked and leaned close to Tamin who backed away slightly.

"What do I have to do to make you call me 'Hyung'?" He pretty much purred, Key gave another growl and pushed the frog away from his Taeminnie.

"Mine." Key said sticking out his tongue and wrapping his arms around the blushing Taemin who resembled one of those red topped mushrooms right then. Minho pouted.

"How come Onew could speak to Taeyeon whilst I can't." He asked, outraged by the unfairness Key was showing him. Key gave an almost evil grin.

"Because Onew has no friends aside from chicken and will never get a girlfriend and I felt sorry for him." Key said, Onew frowned.

"I have friends other than chicken..." He said somewhat uncertainly, "Right?" He asked Jonghyun and Minho.

"Of course you do! You have me, Minho, Key and... um..." Jonghyun began but trailed off.

"I can be your friend if you like..." Taemin said timidly, Onew grinned and eloped Taemin into a hug.

"Yah! The grease from  that chicken will give Taebaby acne if you hug her like that! Besides only I can have hugs with her as I'm Almighty."

"Um... Key hyung, can we enter the shops now or do we have to stay outside in the cold?" Taemin asked, Key looked at the shops behind them. He had honestly forgot why they had came there until now but he hid it incredibly well and shoved Taemin into the nearest shop.

"Of course silly, that's why we came here!" He said smiling, yeah, he was really good at fooling people.

 

A/N: Key's in denial over Taemin :p THANK YOU FOR ALL THE COMMENTS (ALL 11 OF THEM) AND WOW! 26 SUBSCRIBERS! 26! I'M SO HONOURED THAT PEOPLE EVEN READ THIS THING LET ALONE COMMENT OR SUBSCRIBE *bows*! THANKS SO MUCH! <3