Chapter 30... wow I got so far *tears of joy*

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

Jonghyun's POV

Jonghyun was happy, oh so freaking happy. Yeah Rufus had totally gone cheating on him with numerous duckettes and betrayed his trust but hey he got to have hugs with both Choi Star football captain Minho and Lee soft as silk voiced Jinki (aka Onew the klutz). Girls would die to be in his postion and some boys would as well.

All he needed was some loving from Key (and possibly Taeyeon) and girls (and maybe boys) would be clawing at him trying to get in his postition. Or maybe just fight one another to sneak in as Jonghyun was y and he knew it and they would obvivously want to have some Jonghyun hug as well (it tasted of strawberries and watermelon). 

"Key, Taeyeon, get over here and give the dino-king some loves, I just had a major breakup I need your support too." Jonghyun ordered demandfully, Key just blinked and gave him an 'are you freaking stupid' look. Taeyeon however shrugged and went over to the poor heart-broken boy some loves as Taeyeon unlike somebody he knows is nice.  

Jonghyun gave a squeal and swung Taeyeon around when she joined in, Taeyeon was giggling like mad and Key's face... oh his face, it was hilarious. Onew probably felt left out as he then slung his arms around both Taeyeon and Jonghyun, Minho then did the same from the other side so they were stuck in the middle. Key gave a whine, he was all by himself with nobody to cuddle him . 

They gained a few odd stares when Onew tripped and knocked all of them down and they ended up rolling into the pond making Rufus quack alarmed and run off with his duckettes. Key was probably glad that he did not join in now seeing as all of them were covered in pond weed and soaking wet. Jonghyun burst out laughing at the sight of Onew where some pond weed had got on his head looking as if he had green hair.

Onew threw it at him though, hitting him straight in his open mouth. Jonghyun spat it out hurriedly and made an unamused look at Onew, this was war now. He picked up a huge pile of wet mud and threw it at Onew who ducked and it hit Minho instead, Jonghyun paled at the look on Minho's face, oh crap. SPLAT!  SPLAT! Both Onew and Minho threw some mud and pond weed at him in unison and he was too slow to duck. Duck... he picked up a fleeing duck and held it over his head.

"Attack me and this duck goes in your face." Jonghyun warned, Minho and Onew just stared wide mouthed at him, Taeyeon had a suspisous looking smile on her face whilst Key began shouting at him now.

"Damn it dino, put the poor duck down!" Key yelled angerily, Jonghyun smirked and then the duck pooed on him. Taeyeon burst out laughing nearly in tears from laughing too much, Onew and Minho were in pretty much the same state as Taeyeon. Key was rolling on the grass laughing his head off. Jonghyun gave a shriek, put the duck down hurriedly and splashed himself in pond water to get it off him.

Dirty pond water filled with mud and pond weed.

"EW!" Jonghyun cried, everyone else was pretty much dead from laughing so hard. Key looked at Taeyeon, smiling softly.

"Do you want to go home and have a shower?" Key asked offering his clean hand to Taeyeon's muddy one and not seeming to mind much when it dirtied him, Taeyeon slipped on some mud and almost instantly Key caught her. Ignoring his clothes which now had a person shape down the front, Key lifted up the dirtied Taeyeon bridal style and placed her down on sturdy ground and took her hand in his.

Jonghyun, Onew and Minho were gawping at the fact Key chose her over clothes, it was love <3 <3 or at least something close to it. Onew suddenly squealed and glomped Minho.

"Yay! KeyTae forever!" Onew yelled, knocking Minho into the pond water. Jonghyun blinked.

"I just noticed something..."

"What?"

"Onew's still shirtless..."

 

SWORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER 

Like I mentioned on my profile, I'm going to write stories inspured from SHINee MVs, I've started Never to Believe (Sherlock MV) which Kironstree is co-authoring, Why worry about normal things when you're a supernatural being? (RDD MV) which I'm co-authoring with xXxkanagarouxXx and it's on her profile, visit and read their stories please ^_^. Captured by your whisper will be a Lucifer MV based one which will be an OnTae and JongKey because I sometimes get bored of writing KeyTae... (and yes, this is from CBYW foreword and I just copied and pasted it ^_^)