Chapter 26

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

Still Onew-ish POV

Previvously on Friends... wait this is not Friends :P

 

"Taeyeon?" He asked surprised to see her here, especially in those clothes. Was this was her plans was? Also her extensions were out giving her more of a boyish look, in fact Onew always thought Taeyeon had masculine features he just did not say anything as he was gentlemanly and he deemed that rude.

"Oh hi Oppa." Taeyeon said smiling, Onew noticed there was something different about her, not just the lack of extensions and the horrendous clothes and it was not her nervousness...


 

"I'm surprised to see you here, do you dance?" Taeyeon said, twisting her fingers as she spoke and laughed somewhat nervously showing she was hiding something. Onew narrowed his eyes slightly in suspision and shook his head

"No I don't dance, I just wanted to watch the show but I got lost. I'm surprised to see you here too, so does that mean you dance?" He asked, leaving out the part about the chicken just in case Taeyeon decided to eat it all, Taeyeon smiled brightly.

"I love to dance." She said with ethusiasm and joy showing that yes she really did love dancing, the smile was just contagious and Onew found himself smiling at the girl's obivious adoration of dancing. Then he noticed something very important about the girl in front of him, something that the girl should not have, his eyes travelled down noticing two extra things he had noticed before. Taeyeon was lacking one thing but she had something else.

"I have three questions to ask you." Onew began, keeping the smile on his face still in order to not scare Taeyeon away and to show that he was not going to condemn him or anything but he could not help the tone of seriousness which appeared in his voice.

"Oh really? Go ahead." Taeyeon said, fiddling with her fingers more quickly showing that she was even more nervous than she was before, she laughed again as well.

"Number One, why are you here?" He asked, Taeyeon visiably relaxed at his question, it seemed she was expecting a more compromising question, well that would come later.

"I'm in the dance squad for this dancing studio which is holding the competition this year, next year a different studio will hold it." Taeyeon said,Onew smiled at her softly at the pride that Taeyeon's voice held showing that there was not much that Taeyeon had lied to them about really just one thing. Which just so happened to be a quite big thing.

"Number Two, who in their right mind decided to dress you up in bright pink, neon orange and green? I'm not a fashion expert like Key but eurgh." Onew said, finally saying what he thought about that horrendous outfit which made him feel as if he was looking into a neon rainbow.

"It's to make sure, the audience and judges attention are on us from the start so they don't miss a thing." Taeyeon said rubbing the back of her neck grinning, she was acting normally again rather than nervously, just slightly sheepish about the costume.

"Well, it definately works then." Onew agreed, it had certainly captured his attention, finally he got onto the most pressing question. He gestured down at the lower part of her body and then to her neck. "Number Three, why do you have a and an Adam's apple?" Onew was suddenly embarrassed by his bluntness and his choice of words and went red. Taeyeon looked down before spotting the sight which had shocked Onew slightly and she went even redder than Onew as she looked up at him with a blush gracing her cheeks.

"Now, about that..." She began... or rather it was he wasn't it? How confusing? Did Key know? Oh please say that he knew, otherwise, Onew shuddered from the creepiness of the thought of Key going out with a girl who was actually a girl. What if they got to the next level, Key would get an unpleasant surprise... or a pleasant one.

Onew, Jonghyun and Minho had been making bets if Key was actually gay seeing as none of the girls could keep his fancy and he left every single one of them saying that all of them were missing something. Jonghyun had decided that they were missing which made them unattractive to Key because seriously most of them were beautiful and nice enough aside from the es like his last ex who he was currently with.

"I'm a boy..." Taeyeon added, Onew nodded.

"I think I gathered that." He said looking downwards making Taeyeon blush harder, she was just so cute despite she being a he. 

"Well, you know Key..." Taeyeon began

"I do, he's the one who introduced us, why wouldn't I know him." Onew interrupted again, stating the obvivous and making it all the more awkward for Taeyeon who was pouting annoyed at him.

"Well Key wanted to make his ex jealous and he had no female friends he could pretend to date without them getting clingy." Taeyeon said giving Onew a warning glare which was actually incredibly intimidating making him close his mouth and stop what he was about to  say. Onew just nodded in understandment. "So he asked me to help him seeing as I'm slightly more effeminate and more loyal than you lot." He said, Onew interrupted him now before he could explain further bearing the glare to ask his incredibly important question.

"Wait, wait, wait, are you telling me TaeKey is a lie?" Onew asked blankly just not wanting to believe it, first cake was a lie, now TaeKey, what next was CHICKEN going to become a lie as welll! Taeyeon looked at him as if he was an mad man.

"What's TaeKey?" Taeyeon asked confused on where the conversation had taken him, Onew grinned sheepishly.

"TaeKey is what I call your and Key's relationship." He said feeling really awkward, Taeyeon blinked again.

"Like how fangirls combine the names of the two people in their favourite pairings?" Taeyeon questioned with a slightly amused tone.