Chapter 11

Meet my 'Girlfriend'

Taemin-ish POV

Taemin was running through a field of luscious green fields which never seemed to end, the grass seeming to touching the horizon of the bright blue skies. Daisies around his feet, his bare feet, he noticed looking down. Unfortunately this made him trip over his feet and land face first into the ground. Which surprisingly didn't hurt, it was like falling into a sea of pillows. What kind of mud did this place have? A hand was offered to him, which he excepted gladly.

The hand belonged to Key, who looked as handsome as usual, yet he was in slightly different attire to what he normally wore. He was wearing a knee length wedding dress with a billowing bottom rather like a tutu with white skinny jeans underneath. A veil was in his hair and a rather bedraggled bouquet of daisies in the hand he ad not helped Taemin up with.

"Key, why are you wearing a wedding dress?" Taemin asked blankly, Key giggled, that's right giggled.

"Because today's our wedding day of course, silly." Key said pinching his cheeks, which surprisingly hurt. Taemin just nodded  not knowing what to say to the situation he was in. Key grinned and pecked him on the cheek. "Now, let's hurry up before Minho eats all the cake and Onew goes mad because he can't find any chicken." Key began dragging Taemin and they must had run really fast as they were suddenly in the church.

"We are gathered here today... nah screw this, you guys love each other right?" The priest said, the priest who looked suspiciously like Jonghyun, Key nodded so furiously that Taemin was afraid his head would fly off. "Good, now kiss and let's get this over with, I have dinosaurs to bring BACK TO LIFE! So I'm no longer the last of my kind! Mwahahaha!" The priest ended, laughing maniacally freaking Taemin out even though no one else seemed to care. Especially not Key who flung himself on Taemin and kissed him feverishly and grinned wildly.

"I'm taking you right here remember." He began, then suddenly they were at the evening do, "Taking you to straight to our party." He grinned excitedly like a little kid who had received a bunch of presents. Key pointed to their ridiculously large cake which was bright pink with the words 'KeyTae Forever' wrote on it in flowery letters. Key skipped over to it and placed a banana milk bottle which had a golden key stuck to it.

"See I told you, I would top." He said, Taemin chuckled at Key's cuteness and back hugged his... wife? He was pushed aside by a giant banana milk bottle which immediately began to hug Key who laughed and kissed it passionately. What the hell? The banana milk turned to Taemin and grinned, opening it's mouth to say:

"Wake up, sleepy head!" The banana milk yelled into Taemin's ear.

"Nooo... Key, giant banana milk don't do this to me!" Taemin sobbed.

"Taebaby! Wake up, it's okay, Key's here darling." Taemin looked up to see that he was in his bed and Key was above him looking worried. Above him as in, holding himself over Taemin via his arms which were either side of Taemin's head and their faces where dangerous close. Taemin sobbed and yanked Key down on top of him by wrapping his arms around Key's chest.

"Promise you won't leave me for banana milk." Taemin pleaded, Key nodded blankly and laid there wrapping his own arms around Taemin ad he buried his head in Taemin's hair.

"I promise I won't leave you, pabo." He said softly, Taemin smiled a teary smile.

"Why are you at my house anyway?" He asked, Key grinned.

"You're coming to school with me."

"What?"

People liked the idea of a TaeKey wedding so here's a TaeKey wedding, shame it's only a dream...