Leader Revealed, at last!

Mirror

 

Welcome Mirror's Kind, Harsh Leader: Jung Yei-Soo

I know, contradictory right. Well that's her, she is kind and harsh, it just depends on who you are. She has the perfect leader instincts, but will she show it in the interview coming up? Her is her profile, thanks to TS Entertainment. Hopefully you will like her! Look, she has natural beauty too.

(before  debut)

Name: Jung Yei-Soo

Nicknames: Yei, Ei

Birth Date: 1990/12/25 (21 years old)

Height (cm)/ Weight (kg): 156cm/ 56kg

Ethnicity:  1/2 Thai, 1/2 Korean

Languages:  English, Korean, Chinese

Mother: Jung Mika, 45, Fashion Designer

Father: Jung Jeongmin, 47, Doctor

Sibling: Jung Kijoong - Yei loves her younger brother a lot. They are very close to each other. He is 14 years old.

Personality: Sweet and kind aren't really in her way of being, cold and harsh are more like outer shell that shown to the world. Not a loving person really, she's has it in her, but you won't see it much. Always been this way since her high school days it was just easier for her this way. An acid like tongue comes along with the package that you are getting. She honestly doesn't care who you are or what you are, she will will speak her mind and tell the brutal truth whether you like it or really don't. Lying isn't normal for her unless she covering up something. Being blunt and rude are her daily activities for her self. She has manners but rarely shows them to people that she's around. She might care for you if you're able to break through her tough outer shell. She hasn't learned to stand up for herself. She'll just take whatever you throw at her physically or verbally then just bottle it all up inside of herself. She'll break after taking enough of it just going into a down fall. She'll yell at you and try to hit you, but she'll give up then just stand there and cry it all out, giving up meaning not caring anymore not wanting to try to deal with it if she can't do it on her own, which she won't honestly admit to you that she can't. She will just stand there and ball her eyes out until she gets sick or you tell her to stop. Not a lot of people have seen her break down since she's usually by herself when she does. She is quiet and smart. She makes good grades and usually doesn't talk a lot around people when she is upset or starting to break down. There is a happy and sweet girl in there but she can't find a way out. Smiling and laughing are common things if she is just by herself watching her try and be herself. She tends to make fun of herself, trying to make it sound like she's not. She is sweet and caring around people that she likes, or she tries to be. She can be childish and a whiner sometimes. She is clingy when sacred and unclingy when she's upset with you.

Although she can be very sweet and kind, don't get her confused with being bi-polar or anything like that. She's just created,is that right word, a shell for others to see. She's scared to show her real self from not really have a full family. She doesn't know if she should act like her 'birth mother' or her 'step mother'. She wants to be one of those kids who get's told 'you act like just like your mother', but she doesn't know which one to pick, or even how to take on that task. She will have her dorky and quirky moments which might make some laugh or cringe at the awkwardness of it. She tries.

Like 5+:

  • Sweets
  • Skinship
  • Mochas
  • The Rain
  • Spicy Food
  • White Chocolate

Dislike 5+:

  • Yelling
  • Pushing
  • Liars
  • Cheaters
  • Blood
  • Heights

Hobbies 3+:

  • Writing songs/raps
  • Nail art
  • Dance
  • Watching K-Dramas

Habits 3+:

  • Biting the inside of her cheek when upset
  • Mumbles to herself when nervous
  • Talks to herself
  • Bites her lip when annoyed

How long for training: 4 years

Before Training: Yei-soo went to school because her little brother dragged her there. He never wanted to be away from his noona. After school she would work at a cafe close to her house.

Trainee Days: For Yei-soo it was hard. She didn't listen that well, but she proved herself to have the talent. She usually stood in the back just watching at first then would jump in when she had it all memorized in her head. On breaks, she sat down in the corner and wrote songs or raps.

How did you become a trainee?: She actually auditioned. Well she was forced to audition. Her brother dragged her there and signed her up. She went through it to make him happy, but she really did want to audition for herself as well.

Friends:

  • Donghae (Super Junior)
  • Yoseob (B2ST)
  • Key (SHINee)
  • Eunhyuk (Super Junior

Rivals:

  • Tiffany (SNSD)
     

Love Interests:

  • Bang Yongguk ~B.A.P.~
  • Himchan ~B.A.P.~
  • Donghae ~Super Junior~

 

How you met:

  • Yongguk- They met at the cafe that she worked at. He usually kept her back and talked to her when she gave him his drinks or would stop her just to ask a question if she passed by him. She treated her like his best friend with a flirty twist. He would probably act the same just leaving out the best friend part.
  • Himchan - They actually don't know each other. She noticed him at the auditions and just looked him up and down as he did the same with her. They would probably treat each other as strangers who flirt with each other.
  • Donghae - They met at the park when Yei was babysitting her brother. He was running around exercising some. He stopped when she accidently ran into him. They started to talk some. They are good friends, but Donghae likes her a bit more than that.

Stage Name: Yei

Persona:  

  • Honey Wonderland- Her voice might be like honey - sweet and alluring, but everything else is like wonderland. Crazy, wild, almost fairy tale like.

Fan Club Name: Ei- Nation

Facts:

  • Left handed
  • Has asthma
  • Her blood type is A

For her fans:

  • Twitter: YeiSooM
  • Me2day: Jung Yei-Soo

Position: Unknown, wait till debut.

(after makeover)

And, next we have Mirror's maknae. Are you excited, one more and then the positions are released!!! I never thought that so many of the girls would be song writers.


A/N: Oh hai dere chinguus~

How are you???

Congratulations Twiillaa !!!!!! I hope you enjoy your character...

Guys, guess what. Just one more person to be revealed and thats the maknae. Then the positions. Then the MV/ Song lyrics. Then the interview... Or the interview then the MV/Song lyrics. It's a surprise... SHHH.