Vocal Practice, Part 1

Mirror

Yei

Mickey

Minnii

Numi

Minmin

Jane

Manager

Vocal Instructor

~Mickey POV~

"Hey, Numi, you wanna play a game?" I whispered to her while we were walking to the Vocal Room. She smiled and nodded.

"What kind of game?" She asked quietly.

"The kind where we scare the cameramen," I said, still whispering, but turning the corner with Numi. She looked back to the cameramen who were following them and then looked back to me. She frowned.

"I think it would be to mean..." She said to me and kept walking. She does have a good point. What if something bad happened. What if Reflections hated us for something we did. Oh well, maybe next time. We got to to Vocal room and opened the door. We waited for them to walk into the room and then we followed shortly after. We looked around and saw that Mihi, our vocal instructor, wasn't even here yet.

"Yah! Mihi isn't even here yet!" I said to Numi and the cameramen.

"That's alright. We can just play the finger number game," she said smiling.

"The finger number game?" I asked her confused. All she did was smile.

"Alright, so you put your hands out with your index finger out, like this," she said explaining with her hands. I followed suit.

"And the game starts. So say I tap your left hand with my right finger you would have to put your middle finger up as well as your index finger," she said touching my hand lightly with her finger. I put my middle finger up and smiled.

"So now if you were to hit my left hand with your left finger, I would but up both my middle and ring finger,"  she said motioning me to put my finger on her hand.

"So now if I hit you left hand with my left finger, your left hand would be out. The idea is to see who lasts the longest. Once all of your fingers are up, that hand is out. But if one hand is out and you have an even amount of fingers on your other hand, so say like two on one hand, you would be able to split it between the two hands and have one on each and the game continues," she stated showing me all the examples. I smiled and laughed at her when she noticed the camera was really close to her.

"Are you ready?" I asked her holding up my fingers. She laughed and nodded her head. We played the game several times over again, each time the winner being different, until Mihi came in.

"Sorry for being late," she said walking in and closing the doors. The cameramen pointed their cameras at her and she waved. I stood up and helped Numi up.

"It's alright! We entertained ourselves while you weren't here," I said smiling and Numi nodded her head. She laughed and patted are heads.

"Good!" She said happily. She put her stuff near the piano in the room and looked at us.

"Junghee said you needed to tell us something," Numi said to her.

"Oh, right!" She said to us hitting her head lightly. She can be so forgetful.

"So at your fansigning event you two will both be singing a duet with a boy from B.A.P. of your choosing, each of you," She said to us and I squealed in joy!

"Yes! Can I sing while Zelo raps? I have always wanted to do that!" I said hugging Numi.

"Okay spaz, settle down," she said trying to pry my fingers off of her. I let go and looked at Mihi who was nodding her head.

"Who would you like to sing with Numi?"

"Hmm, how about Youngjae?" She asked after thinking about it for awhile.

"Ah~ That suits you perfectly! You two are both powerful singers!" She said happy with Numi's choice. I looked at the clock.

"Why were we here so early then?" I asked tilting my head.

"Because, after  call them, the boys will be coming over so we can work on it," she said pulling out her phone. I smiled and then saw Numi smile. We both hugged each other. We have always wanted to do duets with people, but her's isn't someone she likes, mine is! I'm so excited!

"Finger number game again?" I asked Numi and she smiled. We started playing waiting for B.A.P until Numi's phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?" She said into the phone.

"Who is it?" I asked she put her hand over the receiver on the phone.

"Baro," she said sighing.

~Numi POV~

"Baro, what do you want?" I said into the phone slightly agitated. I heard laughs from the other side.

"Numi~ Did you hear our song that was released today? Did you? We are performing it on the 25th! Come and support us!" I heard Baro say while laughing.

"I'll listen to it with Mickey once we get off the phone. What is it about?" I asked over the phone and putting my hands back out for number game.

"Going out after our girlfriend goes to sleep and clubbing!" He says and I gasp.

"BARO! WHAT THE HECK! HOW CAN YOU BE LAUGHING AT THAT?" I screamed over the phone. I heard laughing again.

"Because it sounds happy and stuff. It kinda sounds like "I'm y and I Know It" at the beginning," he said. I sighed and hung up the phone without saying good-bye. I looked a Mickey who made a funny face at me.

"What?" I asked in a whiny voice. She laughed at me.

"What's with the no good-bye?" She asked pointing to the phone. I shrugged my shoulders and got on YouTube to listen to their new song, 'Sleep Well, Good Night.'

"Whoa, this is actually really weird. Catchy, up-beat, and yet they are talking about going out after their girlfriend is asleep to go clubbing," I said to myself still playing the game waiting for Zelo and Youngjae to come in.

"Your brother really has talent and so does the rest of the group," Mickey said smiling. I smiled back and nodded.

~Mickey POV~

We were sitting there listening to a radio station on Numi's phone, playing the number finger game, and making fun of each other during the process. Soon we heard the door open. I turned my head and saw Zelo. I smiled and waved with three fingers and continued on with the game.

"I'm going to win!" I said determined. Numi laughed and squealed.

"No! I shall win!" She said taking one of my hands out of the game. I smirked.

"Mwuahaha! Even number," I said smiling. I split them and waited for Numi to make her move then I took one of her hands. She had three fingers up on her remaining hand and I had two on both hands. I hit her hand and got her out. She rolled back on her back and squealed in laughter.

"I win~" I said standing up and bowing to Youngjae and Zelo.

"Annyeong~" I said smiling and fixing my hair. Numi stood up and bowed.

"A-yo bro!" She said waving to Zelo. Zelo waved back and smiled to me. Numi picked her phone up and turned off the ringer and put it on the piano.

"Are you guys ready?" Mihi asked us. We all nodded.

"What will we be doing?" I asked her from behind the piano.

"Well there are two choices, since there will be two duets, rap in both since there are people in the groups that can both rap. The two songs will be G.NA ft Jay Park - Green Light and Jessica ft. Onew - One Year Later." I looked at Numi and she smiled.

"You can choose unnie~" she said to me motioning to choose. I thought a little bit and then decided.

"I'll do G.NA's if that's alright?" I said asking Mihi.

"I was hoping you would do that one because it has more rap in it," she said smiling. I looked over to Numi and she gave me a thumbs up. We waited there for her to print out the music and started to dance around to wake ourselves up. We drank some water and then went by the computer to warm up, well not Zelo, but Youngjae, Numi, and me.

After we warmed up, which Numi and Youngjae will probably have to do again, Zelo and I practiced the duet we were doing. It felt like we did really well because it was our first time, but we could improve. I bowed to Zelo and we finished practicing. Now it's time for Numi to practice with Youngjae. I gave her a thumbs up and they went to practice.

~Numi POV~

Ahhh, I hate when I have to sing alone! It makes me nervous... I hope I don't mess up when we actually do this!

"Annyeong Youngjae, how are you?" I asked drinking a little bit of water before walking over to where Mihi was. All he did was smile.

'Great. Another person who doesn't like me,' I thought as Mihi handed us the music and started the song. We sang together well, but not good enough. I know it's our first time, but I feel like I didn't try enough... Oh well. There is always tomorrow. We kept practicing, switching on and off with Zelo and Mickey until our group got there.


A/N: Annyeong everyone~ Notice part 1 up there! I will be writing another part tomorrow, but right now I think I'll just let this part speak for itself. How has your day or night been so far? Good I hope! Are you liking the story so far? Good to know! Do you like the Vocal Instructor? Haha, I'm running out of colors for the speakers! I made it a girl because I want the girls to have another girl, except for their stylist, later in the story! Here is her profile~!

Name: Chae Mihi

Age: 24

Occupation: Mirror's Vocal Instructor, Mirror's Unnie, Junghee's Noona, Chungho's Dongsaeng