One Week and Two Weeks!

Mirror

One Week and Two Weeks

That's right, read the title, one week and two weeks. One week until what? Two weeks until what? You better be prepared! The girls will be releasing their music video in one week! April 7, 2012 is the set date for the girls to release it and then April 14, 2012 the girls will debut! Are you excited? During the week in between the release and debut the girls will be interviewed, the date hasn't been released yet. The girls will be revealed throughout this week, starting on April 1st, tomorrow. The girls might be revealed two a day, or just one! Be excited~ The leader and maknae will come last and after the maknae is revealed the positions in the group will be revealed.

If you remember from our first post about Twitter, with B.A.P.'s Yongguk, it was about shoes. These shoes will be revealed with the group positions. The high heels will be in the girls music video as sources have told us. It seems that this anticipation is coming to an end, just like EXO from SM. Are you excited for that group as well? This has been another update by allkpop~ Enjoy!


A/N: Thank you all for the comments about questions! It is helping us a lot!

We will be choosing the applicants today and I (tina_luvs_music) or we (Ashbleeebaby) will inform the people who are in our story.

But I would like to say that you might make cameos in the story, so don't unsubscribe! But if you want to, I'll just make sure I don't include your character!

Thank you chingu~ Until later! Saranghae!