Exclusive Interview!

Mirror

Exclusive Interview

The information on Mirror still seems to be unrevealed due to their delay and refusal to make a MV, but no worries! We are here to save the day, with answering your questions. To make it easier we will give colors to the girls and our interviewers and write in play form.

All

Yei

Mickey

Minnii

Numi

Minmin

Jane

Manager

Interviewer

Now that you know the colors are you ready to begin? Okay! Go~

Annyeong! We are Mirror! It is nice to meet you all!

Annyeong I am Mirror's leader, Yei.

Annyeong~ I am Mickey!

Hello, I am Minnii!

Yo! I'm Numi~ How are you Reflections?

Hello, I am the Face of the Group, Minmin~

And I am the maknae, Jane!

Hello! How have your practices been going?

Well, they have been going well. We all practice dance together, but if you are a main dancer, like Minnii or Jane, you come before practice and if your are a lead, like myself or Em, you stay after. I also am a Sub-Rapper which means I only participate in scheduled practice.

Wait, who is Em?

That's me. I have a different nickname then my stage name. You can call me Em.

Ah, I see. So back to the explanation. What if you are a rapper or singer?

Well, for me since I am a Lead vocalist I come before singing lessons with Numi and I stay after as well. I am also a Sub-Dancer so that means I only stay during dance practice, never come early or leave late unless I want to.

Since I am a Main Dancer and Lead Rapper, I come before practices for dance and I stay late for rap practice and if I wished I could come early with Em.

I am a Lead Dancer and the Main Rapper, meaning I stay after for practice and come early to rap practice. I am also the face of the group~

I am Main Dancer and the Sub-Vocalist. I come before dance practices and just participate in singing lessons.

I am the All-Around of the group meaning I can sing, dance, and rap. I can choose to stay after or come before practice, but I never do for dance practices because our group is already filled with amazing dancers!

Ah, this is very interesting, but don't your schedules over lap?

Nope, not at all. Our schedules are actually spaced out since TS doesn't want us to over work ourselves and get sick.

Ah, I see. So your fans are dying to know, are you close to B.A.P. and Secret? And if so, how do you treat each other and who are you closest with?

Well, personally, I am close to some of B.A.P. and some of Secret. During trainee days we didn't get to meet all of the members in both groups. In B.A.P. I am close to Zelo and Daehyun and in Secret I am close to Zinger. We are like the best of friends and we never lie to each other.

I am closer to B.A.P. because I never met Secret. In B.A.P. I am close to Yongguk and Youngjae. We treat each other like we are siblings, having little sibling fights and family time.

I wouldn't say I'm close, but I do know them. I just didn't have time to hang around with them or anything because I was practicing to keep up with the girls.

I am not close to them, in fact I barely know them. I am only close with Mirror.

I am close to Zelo of B.A.P. We treat each other like siblings. We are very close now.

I am close with Yongguk. Yongguk and I treat each other like best friends would.

Now a question for our manager. What makes the girls different from any other group?

Well, as I said before on the phone they are natural beauties and barely wear make up. The only thing they said they would change is their hair, they would never, ever get plastic surgery. They also promise to try their hardest every rehearsal and performance no matter what condition. Meaning sick or sore.

Ah. I remember that now. So girls, do you have any other talents? Do you play any other instruments?

I can write songs and raps. I am also very good at nail art.

I have played guitar for 6 years. His name is Kai. I also have had ballet lessons and I can dance to any genre.

I can dance to boy and girl group's dances and I can write stories, songs, and poems.

I can learn to do anything in 10 minutes and I know how to fix motorcycles.

I can write songs, lyrics, poems, stories, anything really.

I can play piano and I love to play volleyball and basketball.

So we have writers, composers, and many other things. If Mirror were a family, who would you be?

In my opinion, after living together for the most of 2 years, Em would be the motherly type since she can cook the best and she can take care of us. If not her then maybe Mickey.

I agree, and Jane would be the baby of the group keke.

That's very interesting. Have you girls ever been in a relationship before? And if you have how many?

I believe that is classified information.

Okay, if you say so. How did you get your group name? What does it mean to you? How much should we expect from your debut?

We have talked about this before. We got our group name because we are trying to create the image that it doesn't matter what you look like that you are special in your own way. It's like how we got our fans names, Reflections. They were our reflections and it we all are what our reflections appear to be. Everyone is great in their own way and it doesn't matter who or what they are. Our Reflection is something that reflects our personality. We are what the mirror sees. We aren't fake and nothing disappears.

And you can expect what you want expect, but from within the group you should expect something great, because that's what we are putting out.

Which member is most likely to be liked by their boyfriend's mother if he brought her home?

Jane.

Jane.

Jane.

Jane.

Jane.

NOT ME!

Jane.

How is it to be an idol's sibling?

Nobody knew that I was related to Jeongmin from Boyfriend or Ricky from Teen Top, thank God.

I might have been caught in a picture once or twice with him, but I didn't bother me at all.

What idols or groups are you close to excluding B.A.P. and Secret?

I am close to  B1A4, Jessica and Sunny of SNSD, Yenny and Sohee of Wonder Girls, Kwangmin and Minwoo of Boyfriend, 4 Minute, Donghae, Sungmin, and Yesung of Super Junior, G.NA, and Teen Top.

I am close to Kevin from U-Kiss, Taeyang and G-Dragon from Big Bang, Amber from f(x), and Dara and CL from 2NE1.

Just Mirror.

I am close to Naeun and Namjoo of A-Pink, L.Joe of Teen Top, Taecyeon and Nichkhun of 2PM, G.NA, IU, Ailee, Jo Kwon of 2AM, Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Jessica, Yoona of SNSD, Bora and Hyorin of Sistar, Jaeyoon of Chocolat, Baro of B1A4, and Boyfriend.

I am close to Donghae and Eunhyuk of Super Junior, Yoseob of BEAST, and Key of SHINee.

I am close to Ricky of Teen Top and I use to be really close to Naeun from A-Pink.

Who is your ideal type, not implying that you like them?

My ideal type would have to be Daehyun from B.A.P., Changjo from Teen Top or Minwoo from Boyfriend.

Mine would be Yongguk and Himchan from B.A.P. or Donghae from Super Junior.

Mine would be L.Joe from Teen Top or the Jo Twins and Minwoo from Boyfriend.

Mine would be L.Joe and Chunji from Teen Top, Daehyun and Zelo from B.A.P.

Mine would be Jonghyun from SHINee, Gongchan from B1A4, L.Joe from Teen Top, or Zelo from B.A.P.

Mine would probably be Drama from Dalmatian, Seyong from MYNAME, Jinyoung from B1A4, or Jeongmin from Boyfriend.

Well thank you girls for the interview. I think your fans have learned many things.

Thank you!

Well you heard it from us first! There you go, Mirror has been revealed to you, Reflections. Have a good day and soon we will pray for their debut!


A/N: It took a lot of time to write this chapter... Like an hour! And I almost lost it all so I was almost pissed. Now I'm off to do my homework^^

Hope you enjoyed!