A Morning In the Shoes of Mirror.

Mirror

(Author note: Okay I'm using colors again this chapter so if you need the color I'll put them up here again^^)

 

Yei

Mickey

Minnii

Numi

Minmin

Jane

Manager

~Yei POV~

"Hey guys it's time to get up!" I said trying to get the girls up before the cameramen got here so we could clean up the room.

"I. Don't. Want. To." I heard Em say from her pillow that was covering her face. I watched as Numi got out of her bed, falling on the ground.

"Good thing you aren't on the top bunk," I said laughing while she stood up and glared. I shuttered a little bit, but then looked at the girls again. I bit my lip and looked at Numi.

"Alright guys. Get your lazy butts up before I kick you out of the mother effing bed. Understood?" She said in the most threatening way possible. Mickey, Minnii, Jane, and Em, slowly I might say, jumped out of bed and straightened up their sheets.

"I'm pretty sure if you wanted to you could kill us, just with your words," Mickey said walking over to Numi. She laughed and patted Mickey on the head. We finished cleaning up around our beds and decided to work on cleaning the kitchen and the family room. Mickey, Numi, and Jane worked on the family room, while Minnii, Em, and I worked on the kitchen. 

"Okay, I've cleaned the sink and done the dishes!" Minnii said in a cheerful voice, for once, and sat down on the counter. I finished sweeping the floor, preparing to mop it. I looked over to Em.

"Hey, you done?"

"Yup, we will go get cleaned up so you can mop," Em said to me signaling Minnii to walk with her. There were four bathrooms here and six bedrooms, but we would rather sleep in two, two bunk beds in each, switching out the bunks every night or week. We use our other four 'bed rooms' for our instruments, fan gifts, if we get any, exercise equipment, and a laundry room. As they left I got soapy water and started to mop the floor while humming Power by B.A.P.

"Yo. We are done cleaning up the family room... Except SOMEONE needs to vacuum the carpet," Jane said standing at the threshold separating the family room and kitchen.

"Hey! Why do I have to vacuum?!?!"

"Because, you lost rock paper scissors. That's why," I heard the two bickering from the next room. I sighed and finished mopping. I heard the vacuum start and stop about ten minutes later.

"All done~!" Numi said shouting and then walking to the kitchen.

"That's good. The other girls are washing up now, so we might have to wait, but get your clothes together, just incase." Numi nodded and walked over to the dresser and pulled out some black sweats and her favorite shirt with a tank top underneath.

~Jane POV~

We had to clean today so the cameramen don't think we are nasty little celebrity slobs. I don't understand why they can follow us today, like we get our own little stalkers for the day, but Junghee oppa said to think of them as shadows. I still can't think of them as shadows. I guess I'll just let it go and not let it bother me.

"Hey I'm done with the bathroom if anyone needs to use it," I said walking out with my hair in a towel for it to dry in. I saw Yei pop out of nowhere.

"Numi is already in another bathroom, make sure you are ready!" She said looking to me. I walked into the main bedroom and looked in the mirror to see if I need any make-up or if I could just go all natural. I smiled to see not a single flaw on my skin. Out of the corner of the mirror I saw Em walk by towards the kitchen.

"I'm going to cook breakfast," Em hollered from the kitchen. I walked to the kitchen and opened the fridge to look for a drink. I stood there for a minute debating on drinks, milk, water, and orange juice. I stepped away from the fridge to get a glass and decided to drink water.

"What are you cooking?" I curiously asked Em looking over her shoulder into the cookbook. She blocked my view and stayed like that.

"It's a secret! Don't look!!!" She said covering the book and trying to push me away at the same time. I just shrugged and turned around to see Minnii standing there wearing a Pikachu sweatshirt and some gym shorts that are loose.

"What the... Dude. What are you wearing?" I said pointing to her to Hello Kitty bracelet and hat.

"My favorite clothing~! If I'm going to be on T.V. for the first time in our dorms, then I don't want them to think that I like stupid stuff. I love Pikachu and Hello Kitty~!"  She said to me sitting down at the counter.

~Minnii POV~

As I was getting ready I couldn't decided what I was going to wear, this or that, or that or this. It was really hard so I decided to wear my favorite things in the world, Hello Kitty and Pikachu. If I want my fans to see me for the first time on T.V. in the dorms and during practice I want them to see what I am, not what I'm not.

"But seriously, are you wearing that to practice?" Jane asked me curiously looking over my outfit. I shook my head and thought.

"Nope, I won't wear the hat or the sweatshirt. I will just wear what I usually wear," I stated smiling at her.

While sitting waiting for breakfast I started to think about this morning. I hate being woken up, but yet I always follow what Yei-unnie says, and Numi. She is vicious. She has her own song I think. (A/N: Cady Groves - This Little Girl). She almost killed one of her ex-boyfriends... Well technically not her, but Baro. But what ever.

I was watching the clock waiting for a knock on the door. We all know that Junghee was coming with the camera crew and we should be eating together. I watched as each girl walked into the kitchen, Mickey, then Numi, and finally Yei. I sighed and looked over to Em.

"What are you making?" I asked trying to look at the cookbook.

"Nothing!" She said smiling and putting the pans in the oven. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and we all looked over to each other excitedly. We all walked over to the door and opened it.

"Annyeong dongsaengs! How are you?" We all looked at him and smiled, but we noticed that the camera crew wasn't there. I shrugged it off and sighed.

I walked back into the house and sat on the couch and the T.V.

~Em POV~

As we opened the door we looked over to Junghee oppa and looked over his shoulder to not see the camera men.

"Oppa, where are the camera men?" I questioned him quietly and he smiled.

"They are coming later, don't worry. B.A.P is here though," I laughed and saw them around the corner with a few other boys talking it up. I invited them in and smiled.

"It's a good thing I made extra food, would you guys like some?" I asked politely not recognizing the other boys other than B.A.P. They all nodded and smiled.

"Go ahead and sit anywhere you like," Yei said to them and smiled. I noticed Numi had disappeared. Then I noticed who the other boys were, B1A4.

"Where is Numi?" Baro asked walking over to me. I mentally cursed and smiled.

"I believe she is using the restroom, sorry," I smirked and he turned away to go with B1A4. I heard the buzzer go off on the oven and looked at the food. Breakfast is almost done.

~Numi POV~

When the girls opened the door I ran to the music room to hide. I knew if the camera crew wasn't with him, B.A.P and someone else would be here, but I didn't know it would have been B1A4. I don't want to see my brother this close to debut.

I heard the door open and quietly close. I looked up from behind the piano and saw Mickey. I sighed and she smiled.

"Why are you hiding? Don't you want to see your brother?" I frowned and walked over to the bench by the window.

"No, we are about to debut and I don't want to be stressed." I was telling the truth. He is going to either scare the crap out of me or stress me out.

"Oh, don't worry about it. I'm sure that he won't even notice you," she said reassuringly. I smiled and got up.

"Thank you!"

"Breakfast is ready~!" Em sang to the dorm. We walked out of the music room and to the kitchen. We got our breakfast and sat around in the family room watching T.V. and laughing.

~Mickey POV~

I was honestly scared for Numi. I wouldn't think that her brother would actually try to do those things, but I guess you never know. After we finished breakfast I cleaned up the dishes with the help of Zelo and Gongchan. I bowed to them and smiled. There was another knock on the door and Junghee got up to answer it.

"It's the camera men, isn't it?" I asked curiously tilting my head. The guys nodded their heads and I walked out into the family room to sit with everyone else. I noticed things that wouldn't have been noticed if you were actually into the conversation. Jane was talking with Daehyun, Yei was talking with Himchan and Yongguk, Em and Numi were talking with Baro and Jinyoung, Minnii was talking with Zelo, and Gongchan was talking with me, but I was partially listening. It was awkward here with the camera men, but I guess we have to get use to it.

~Junghee POV~
"Annyeong! Welcome to Mirror's dorm. Junghee imnida, Mirror's manager," I said to the camera men smiling and looking at the six camera men out in the hallway. I invited them in and they started to record. I saw all the girls talking with the guys and watching T.V. They are already giving off good impressions. The girls waved and introduced themselves to the camera men that would be with them.

"Sorry to break up the party, but Minnii and Jane need to start heading to the dance room so you can practice," I said to the girls, indicating that the camera men need to go with them. They smiled and walked over to me.

"Bye Junghee~!" Minnii said hugging me and laughing. Jane just waved and left the dorm with the camera men. I like the girls, one because they would rather walk to practices so they have at least warmed up their legs, and two because they treat me like I'm family.


A/N: Hello everyone~ Sorry for the late update, but I had many things to do and catch up on sleep ( >.< stupid track meet on Thursday... we didn't leave the track meet until 10:30 pm and got back at 11:15 pm and then I had to eat.... I ended up going to bed at 12:30 am...)

But whatever.... How did you enjoy this chapter? Do you like the manager??? Do you want to see a picture of him...?

Here :

 


 

 

 

 

Yea, he changed his hair color when the girls got their hair done. Don't you think he looks friendly? Yup, he could be a model. Or a movie star. Or even an idol! Haha, but no he would rather be a manager.

Name: Kim Junghee

Age: 23

Occupation: Manager, Mirror's oppa