Misleading Information

Mirror

Misleading Information from Numi and Other Information!

Numi, Eunmi from the soon debuting girl group Mirror, was looking over the post about her and noticed TS told us the wrong thing! Her persona is not Piano Harmony but Musical Lucifer. We change it and described it how she said, this time for sure. Also looking through her love interests, we accidentally typed the wrong name... It's suppose to be Jinyoung from B1A4, not Gongchan. Sorry Numi for the trouble! We are truly, completely, sorry we shipped you with Gongchan, even though most girls would loved to be shipped with him! And also Jinyoung! But on other good news, TS has revealed the fan club name and colors!

Fan Club Name: Reflections

Fan Club Color: Silver

If you go look at Numi's twitter you can see that she tweeted about the love thing..... And how she doesn't want awkwardness in the family! It's only if Baro and Jinyoung know about you liking Jinyoung, (which they probably do but its not our fault), [okay, yes it is, news spreads fast]. She tweeted this at 3:30 in the morning in Korea! Wow she really does stay up late. Let's pray for our girls to stay healthy and be ready for the expectations of their fans and more.

Their manager, Mirror's, has been taking the girls to go get drinks and food on their breaks, you might see them if you are out on their breaks! But no one knows when it is! We just know the girls are working hard to debut for all of you hwaiting fans!

Next Edition: Debut song and album!


A/N: Hi guys~ How are you liking this stuff? Do you like the Fan Club Name and Color?

Hopefully you do!

So, I want to get some input from you guys, what do you want the Debut Song to be? And the Album songs? Just comment below on what you think are some good ideas^^ Thank you!