Vocal Practice; Part 2

Mirror

Yei

Mickey

Minnii

Numi

Minmin

Jane

Junghee (Manager)

Mihi (Vocal Instructor)

~Mickey POV~

"Where are they?" I asked Numi as we sat down after I practiced with Zelo.

"Hmm? Oh, I don't know. I could text th-," Numi said being cut off by the door slamming open.

"Whoa," Zelo and I said at the same time. We both looked at each other and shrugged it off.

"Mianhae Mihi... We ran from our dorm. Junghee oppa was distracting us," Yei said bowing and walking over to us. Mihi just nodded her head and smiled.

"Jane, I will need to talk to you," Mihi said motioning Jane to walk over to her. I heard Numi giggle while she was playing with her phone.

"What could they possibly be talking about?" I thought watching them.

~Mihi POV~

"Jane, do you want to do a duet with Daehyun for the fansigning?" I asked whispering to her. She took a minute and thought.

"Sure!" She said smiling and laughing. I smiled and pulled out my cell phone.

"Yes?" I heard B.A.P's manager over the phone.

"You sure are going to give these girls alot of fame, or hate, but she agreed so don't worry. I need to go. Send him over in a little while," I said to him hanging up the phone. I turned to everyone and they smiled.

"Alright, warm-up ladies, and gentlemen, if you want," I said facing the piano and started playing.

~Jane POV~

While warming up I watched everyone, especially Mickey and Numi. The reason they probably came early was to practice for the fansigning.

"At least I'm with Daehyun!" I thought smiling to myself.

"Yah, what are you smiling about?" Minnii asked me since she wasn't really a singer, but a rapper. I just shrugged and continued to warm up.

"What are we practicing?" I asked raising my hand like we were in school again.

"We are practicing cover dances, since you will be singing along with them, if Junghee didn't tell you that," Mihi said looking over to Junghee, who was turning away slowly. I just sighed and looked at her.

"Well~ Then we pretty much got this covered!" I said smiling to everyone and the nodded.

"I mean we've practiced it so many times," Yei said to us smiling. We all nodded and smiled. Mihi started the music to Try to Got A Power.

"Wait! Make Zelo and Youngjae leave so they don't hear it!" Em said before any of the lyrics started. They guys sighed, but left. Even though this was just Yei, Em, and my song to sing to, the girls stayed in here to support us.

"Ah! Its so good~" Numi said once we finished the song. We all bowed and looked at them.

"Are you ready for the ultimate mash up between Hyuna and Junhyung and 2NE1?" I asked excitedly. They all hopped up and nodded.

"You guys can come back in now!" Em said walking over to the door and smiling. They walked through the door and smiled.

"You guys finished that quick," Youngjae said smiling.

"It's not that hard. We basically know it already," Yei said smiling to them.

"We are starting.... Now!" Mihi said pushing the play button on the iHome. We took the same parts we danced to. Minnii and I were getting bored during the song so we both started to dance along while singing. Soon all the girls joined in and we were basically having a little mini concert in our Vocal Practice Room. Once we were done, Youngjae, Zelo, Mihi, Junghee, and Daehyun were laughing and clapping.

"Wait when did he get here?" I asked pointing to Daehyun.

"Right before you started dancing," he said quietly while smiling. I smiled and looked at Mihi.

"Well, I believe you girls are ready for your group performances on the fansigning event, but for duets, we shall work tomorrow, except for Jane and Daehyun. We will work now," Mihi said smiling to everyone. We all bowed and the other girls left leaving me and Daehyun alone with Mihi.

"Noona, what song are we singing?" Daehyun asked looking at me then to Mihi.

"You will be singing We Fell in Love by Jokwon and Gain. Arasso?" She asked looking at both of us and we nodded. We both started to sing together in the song. It actually sounded well, except for the tiny mistakes that we made. When we finished Mihi smiled.

"Jane, it's time to go," Junghee said from the door. I nodded and bowed.

"Bye bye Mihi and Daehyun! I'll see you tomorrow," I said running out the door with Junghee.

~Junghee POV~

I have a talented group of girls under my wing, but what if they are getting to much publicity with the boys? What if this is too much for them? I don't know how to fix this if they get tons of haters, but I'll try and stop them.

"Oppa, where are we going?" Jane asked looking at me as we were walking back to the dorms.

"We are going to the dorms to pick up the girls and then we will be going to get your clothes so you can finally debut," I said smiling and she giggled.

"We are having our fansigning event first, right?" She asked tilting her head. I nodded my head and we went into the dorms to see the other girls still getting ready.

~Mihi POV~

"You guys sounded good," I said to Daehyun after Jane left with Junghee.

"Thank you," he said. I noticed his cheeks became a little flushed.

"Yah, what's up with your face?" I asked laughing.

"N-nothing," Daehyun replied smiling, "I need to go. We are rehearsing for our performance," he continued and quickly left.

"Oh young love~" I sang giggling.


A/N: Annyeong everyone.... Oh man! I'm back~ But soon I will be leaving again >.< Please enjoy this update! Love you all <3