Dance Practice

Mirror

Yei

Mickey

Minnii

Numi

Minmin

Jane

Manager

Dance Instructor

~Minnii POV~

"You know, sometimes I wonder why we haven't debuted yet, but we have you guys following us," I said to Jane and the two cameramen following us.

"Yea. Me too..." Jane said to me while looking straight forward. I like walking to practice in the morning. It's not yet hot, or to cool, but just the right temperature. It is nice outside on days like this.

"Do you know where we are going?" One of the cameramen asked us. It sounded like they were tired of walking.

"Uh, nope. We are just walking in continuous circles if you haven't noticed," I said sarcastically turning the corner to a building.

"Minnii, be nice. They were just asking a question," she said to me lightly punching my arm. She opened the door and we let the cameramen go in first since they had to set up their equipment.

"They are quite annoying," I whispered to her while walking into the building.

"Hello ladies," Chungho said to us as we walked into the dance studio. We smiled and bowed politely.

"Annyeong Chungho~" Jane sang to him. He smiled and we put on our dance shoes since we aren't suppose to wear them unless we are practicing.

"What are we doing today?"

"Uhh, what do you think? We are practicing for your debut. Babo," he said smiling and looking through the CD collection near the stereo. I frowned and pulled up my hair into a ponytail.

"Alright! I'm ready!" I said smiling and pumping my fist in the air.

"Alright. First you will do a free style dance for your fansigning event," he said walking over to the iHome next to the stereo. With the courtesy of Dalmatian, and because Junghee asked them, they will be letting us use the instrumental of E.R. as long as they can come to the fansigning event. (Dalmatian - E.R. Inst.)

I smiled as the song started and moved slowly until the bass started to kick in. My body flowed with to the song instantly. I smiled and watched myself in the mirror. When the part where the chorus is suppose to be is when Jane and Yei come in and dance with me. After that part  is over, Yei would free style until the next chorus part and then a more delicate and elegant part comes where Jane will dance. She is as delicate as a swan, so smooth with her moves, like a ballerina. I smiled and practiced my dance again. When he was satisfied he stopped the music.

"Alright, Minnii, Jane. It's your turn. As you know Yei will be with you in this song, Jane, you will dance with Yei and Em for their free style," I smiled and looked at Jane who smiled and nodded while walking to the middle right after the chorus part. I wasn't at all sad that I wasn't dancing with Yei and Em because I like to watch them dance and see how well they cooperate. That's why I always look in the mirror, just make sure we are synced correctly.

"Hey, Minnii. Can you help me in the free style? I know you are stronger than Yei so..." Jane said trailing off, not knowing what to say. I smiled and nodded.

"What do you need help with?" I asked tilting my head to one side.

"Well, I want to do this ballet move that I learned, but I need help. Well, it's not really an elegant move or ballet move, but it is somewhat like it. It's more like gymnastics," she said continuing on. I smiled realizing I would be helping the ballerina with a move.

"So what you will do, is you will kneel down and put your hands above your head. I will put my hands on yours, like this," she said positioning her hands on mine, but then taking them off, "You will have to brace your arms because it might be a little forceful, but I will put my hands on them and kinda cartwheel over you, almost like a flip and then we will go back to the chorus dance," I did as she told and she did what she was going to and it felt fine and she did it perfectly.

"Like that?" I asked dumbly.

"Yup," she said smiling and looking over to Chungho.

"Looks great!" he exclaimed standing up from the spot he was sitting. I smiled and sat in the corner watching Jane practice more.

~Jane POV~

I am really glad that Chungho likes the free style Minnii and I are doing! I really like when the company allows me to do ballet in our songs. Well, this is the first time, but it's fun!

"Chungho, what time is it?" I asked looking at him in the mirror. He pulled out his phone and smiled.

"It is 10:20. You guys have been here since 9:00. You may have a break until the rest of the girls get here," he said walking over to the fridge we had in there and pulling out five waters, two for the camera crew, one for Minnii, one for me, and one from himself.

I lied down on the floor and closed my eyes to rest. I smiled and sat up to drink a little bit of water.

"Hey, girls, what are you doing?" one of the cameramen asked us.

"We are resting and then we are going to play a game," I said smiling at Minnii. She smiled and nodded her head.

"Which game do you want to play today?" Minnii asked me and I looked around the room. I looked over at a bookshelf we had and walked over to it. I picked out a deck of cards and smiled.

"Poker~" I said giggling. I walked back over to her and pulled out the cards. She smiled.

"It's on!"

"We take poker really seriously, but yet we never bet because it evens out in the end," I explained to the cameras smiling. I dealt out the cards and we played many hands before the other girls came.

"Ah! You are late!" I said standing up.

"Blame Em and Numi... They kinda fell asleep with everyone there," Yei said pointing to the two sleepy girls.

"Ahhh, sleepy, sleepy children," I said walking over and patting their heads.

"Yah! I was just... Bored...?" Numi explained to me.

"More like avoiding someone..." Mickey said slipping a secret.

"Numi avoiding someone. That's not likely."

"Bro, you obviously don't know me," Numi said laughing and putting on her dance shoes.

"Who would want to get to know you?" Chungho said laughing. Numi threw her shoe at him and laughed.

"Alright! Stop laughing and get to work. Tight schedule today, you can't be late," Junghee said pointing at his watch.

"Aish, oppa. So mean," I said pouting. He laughed and patted my head. I smiled and watched the cameramen set up and the girls get ready.

"Okay, first we will do the Minnii, Jane, and Yei dance. Then the Yei, Em, and Jane dance. Finally we will do our cover dance so we don't give away our debut song," Chungho said smiling and putting on the music for us.

I watched from the side while Minnii danced alone and when the time came Yei and I walked into view behind her and danced the chorus. We synced well together, almost perfect. When the chorus part was over Minnii and I left the view and watched as Yei started slow, since that matched the song, and then sped up. We both walked in view and danced the chorus and my part came. I did my moves slowly and delicately, not wanting to mess up. I smiled as I continued. Minnii and Yei came into the view and Minnii stood close to me putting her hands up while kneeling and I did my flip as she walked to the center, Yei on the right, and me on the left. We finished the song and received claps from the whole room.

"That was great ladies!" Chungho said to us as he patted our shoulders. We smiled and bowed.

"We go over this so many times, Chungho. Don't call us ladies! It makes us feel old!" Numi said from behind Em. I laughed and watched Chungho.

"What do you want me to call you? Children?" He retaliated.

"I think girls would be fine. It means we are young, but not to young," Mickey explained to him trying to calm him down. He smiled and nodded.

"I agree with Mickey! Now can we do Yei, Em, and my dance please?" I said trying to be sound polite and not arrogant so people wouldn't get the wrong idea. Chungho nodded his head and started the music. It was a mashup of 2NE1's Follow Me and B.A.P's Power. All B.A.P and 2NE1 said, since they didn't make the collaboration, is that one of the two would have to go, or both, but since 2NE1 isn't available, our label mate, who was going in the first place, has to go with us. (2NE1 vs B.A.P - Try to Got A Power).

It started with me, Yei, and Em in the beginning but quickly moving Yei and me off to let Em show off her talent, Boy moves. When 2NE1 came back in the music, Yei started dancing while Em came over by me. When B.A.P came back, I walked to the center dancing well and then the mash-up of the chorus came so Yei and Em came back and we did the Power dance. When it started to say 'warning,' Yei and I dropped to the floor and quickly rolled off while Em stood there lowering to the ground but popping up when the song said 'Are you ready?' Yei rolled through while I flipped over her and ran to the other side. Em danced some more during the rap until 2NE1 came back and Yei dancing. Then when B.A.P came back, I danced and then the chorus came back and Em and Yei danced with me. Instead of just Yei and I dropping down at the 'warning' part, Em did to and we quickly stood back up while dancing to the instrumental part after 'Everyone say hate you' and then we repeated what we did at the other chorus. We stood there dancing our hearts out until the song ended. When it finished we ended in our poses, Em in front lying on her side, Yei and I back to back behind her.

We heard clapping from the girls and from the cameramen.

"Good job, GIRLS," Chungho said emphasizing girls. We laughed and collapsed to the ground. We started panting and then the girls got us some water.

"Thank you!" I said to Mickey who was handing me water.

"No problem!" She smiled and sat down next to me.

~Em POV~

"Aish, I'm beat," I said to Numi who was handing me a water.

"I beat! You looked like you were dancing pretty hard core out there," she said sitting down and patting my head. I smiled and drank the water. I thought back through the practice we just had, every thing seemed in sync and fine. Nothing has gone wrong yet. At least nothing that I know of.

"Again, good job! But we need to get to the cover song. Remember, Junghee said so," Chungho said mimicking Junghee.

"Yah! Stop it hyung!" Junghee said slapping Chungho's arm.

"Hyung?" Numi said confused looking at the two.

"I'm his older brother, by two years!" he said laughing and sticking his tongue out.

"I remember you telling us that, but you act like your five,"  Numi said looking at Chungho.

"Yah! You hush little girl!" He said pointing at her and she smirked. We all sat around talking for another five minutes and then were forced to do the cover song.

"Oppa~ Do we have to practice this today?" I said complaining cutely with my aegyo.

"Yes, now get up," he said turning back to the stereo. I got up and looked to the cameras and made a funny face. We all got in our positions and stood there waiting for the stereo to start. We waited for about a good five minutes in our starting spots until he actually pressed play. Once it started we all giggled. (2NE1 vs. Hyuna ft. Junhyung - The Best Change).

We started all together except for Mickey and Yei, so basically Jane, Numi,  Minnii, and me making up 2NE1 and Mickey and Yei making up Hyuna and Junhyung. Jane was Park Bom, Numi was Dara, Minnii was Minzy, and I am CL.

We stood together and danced to I Am the Best and Mickey and Yei soon walked over to us and started to dance to the background music of Change. Our 2NE1 soon dispersed into back-up dancers for Hyuna and did the pelvic s and ran out of view and Mickey and Yei danced. Soon we ran back into view and Yei and Mickey ran away out of view while 2NE1 danced. Then Mickey and Yei started to dance again and I watched until the Change chorus started and we ran back out and danced with them and then they ran away so we could do the I Am The Best dance. We continued to switch off an on while singing the parts we were suppose to and Yei rapped to Junhyung's part and sang some of Hyuna's parts. When we finished we all finished together in a group pose, Jane and me in the front, Numi and Minnii kneeling on the side, and Mickey and Yei standing behind us with there hands up. I smiled noticing the song was done and watched the mirror.

We all sat down together waiting for the applause from the cameramen, Junghee, and Chungho. I looked back to them and saw them with their mouths hanging open.

"Close your mouths or the bugs might fly in," Numi said harshly but smiling. They started to clap.

"Oh my gosh! Good job! That was great and we haven't even practiced it that much! Just go back to the dorms. That's enough for the day," Chungho said clapping with Junghee. We all smiled and changed shoes. We looked at the camera men and started to laugh at them because they got all tangled up in the chords.

~Yei POV~

"Good practice girls," I said complementing them. I mean that's what a leader is suppose to do, right? Thinking over our fansigning event, we have two popular groups coming, B.A.P and Dalmatian, and B.A.P didn't even tell us this morning they were coming! I hate them for that! Yongguk tells me everything except for that! What the heck.

"You seem to be thinking about something really hard," Mickey said catching up with me from behind. I nodded.

"Yea, just thinking about the fansigning event. How did you know?" I asked her tilting my head and kept walking back to the dorms.

"The way you almost walked into a trash can but barely missed it," she said laughing. I looked back and noticed a trash can. I laughed and smiled. We just walked back together talking and thinking about the fansigning and when we were going to preform. I guess it's alright that we haven't debuted yet, and I'm glad that we didn't do a music video because it would have mad people think something bad or good before we actually preformed.

We opened the door to our dorm and walked in. We sat around watching T.V. for awhile with Junghee still there watching us and then he had a phone call. He stepped out side for a moment talking on the phone and came back in.

"Hey, go get your laptop Minnii," he said putting his phone back into his pocket.

"Alright bro," she said standing up and walking to the bed room where her MacBook was. She walked back into the family room and opened it while putting it on the table. We watched as he turned it around and typed something on the computer.

"Look! It's your own website~ We can keep your fans updated about your performances and what you have been doing? Do you like it?" he asked us turning the computer back to us to show us.

"It looks great! What is the address?"

"http://mirrorlovesreflections.blogspot.com/   is what the website is!"  He said to us smiling. We looked through the page and it looked fan-created but he actually did it. It had our information and his, along with our positions. He looked at his watch.

"It's time for you guys to go to vocal practice. Well by you guys I mean Numi and Mickey. The vocal instructor needs to talk to you," he said pointing to the door for them to leave. They sighed but stood up and waved good bye to us and their cameramen left with them.


A/N: Annyeong everyone! Sorry for this being a little late..... I mean a lot late... I had finals earlier this week and now I'm done with school! But yesterday I had regionals and that took forever... I mean we left school at 11:40 and we got back at 10 so...... Hope you enjoyed this update.

 

And do you like the dance coach? Well here is his profile!

Name: Kim Chungho

Age: 25

Occupation: Dance Instructor, Mirror's Oppa, Junghee's hyung.

(actually related to Junghee)