Lonely, lonely, lonely.

Mirror

Our Lonely Fourth Member: Lee Minyoung!

Well, well, well. Let's welcome our loner of the group, Lee Minyoung. We, here at allKpop, are not sure if her brother, Lee Jeongmin, is from Boyfriend but we are pretty sure he is. Here is our MinMin!

(before debut)

Name: Lee Minyoung

Nicknames: Mimi, Minmin

Birth Date: 1995/7/12 (16 years old)

Height (cm)/ Weight (kg): 152cm/ 40kg

Ethnicity: 1/4 Korean, 1/4 Chinese, 1/4 Filipino, 1/4 Thai

Languages: English, Korean, Japanese, Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese

Mother: Lee Hwangmin, 44, Flower Shop Owner

Father: Lee Daejung, 48, English Restaurant Owner

Sibling:

  • Lee Jeongmin- He's very protective of Minyoung. He's very fashionable and charming. He's helpful when it comes to fashion, love, work, advice and friends. He doesn't like it when Minyoung is low at esteem, which is every second of the day. He's a kingka, though his sister is not. He's so different from Minyoung but they are very close.
     
  • Lee Ricky- Being older than Minyoung gives him many advantages. Like his sister, he has aegyo. At times, the two would compete with aegyo and Jeongmin would always judge. He is fashionable, smart, when he wants to be, and crazy weird. His favorite hobby with Minyoung is dancing. He's protective of Minyoung but can be really playful with it.

Personality: Minyoung has low self-esteem. She's not one to bash or criticize people, even if its for her own sake. She's usually quiet and thinks a lot. When she's hyper, happens when she eats her favorite candy, M&Ms, she's jumpy and her 4D-ness starts coming out. She likes to sing but she doesn't show it, only when its needed. She likes being alone when she's troubled. She's really clueless when it comes to love. Her innocent aura varies from when she gets in trouble. She's serious with studies, but sometimes lazy. She's very grumpy when someone criticizes her. She's bad at telling jokes but loves them. She's very clumsy, like tripping a lot. She always get scolded during vocal practice, because of her love for sweets, and her voice gets crappy the next day from eating sweets. She can dance to both, boys and girls, dances smoothly and her emotions are given off through dancing.

Like 5+:

  • Dancing to boy and girl dances.
  • Keeping her problems to herself.
  • Loves pink, but also blue, green, and black.
  • Wearing dresses, dressy shirts, long sleeves, and solid color skinny jeans.
  • Pranking people AND getting away with it.
  • Sleeping alot.
  • Playing sports but rarely shows her technique.
  • Wearing her hair down because the motions her hair makes while dancing.
  • Giving people makeovers.
  • Caps and hats.
  • Wearing heels and doll shoes.
  • Wearing hoodies.
  • Guys on the arrogant and bit of cockiness side.
  • A guy's smirk.

Dislike 5+:

  • s
  • Skimpy outfits
  • Vulgar dances
  • Coffee
  • Gum
  • Fights
  • Arguments
  • Stalkers
  • Unlady-like manners
  • Cocky arrogant girls

Hobbies 3+:

  • Dancing
  • Singing
  • Baking
  • Cooking
  • Painting
  • Drawing
  • Playing sports
  • Reading books
  • Writing lyrics, poems, and stories

Habits 3+:

  • Sleeping anywhere at any time.
  • Dancing
  • Staring at nothing while thinking.
  • Eating M&Ms
  • Drinking Iced Tea, Bubble Tea, and Smoothie when going places
  • Jumping
  • Being clean
  • Writing songs
  • Slaps or hurts herself to wake up
  • Practicing everything by herself after every practice to perfect it.
  • Practices other boy and girl group's dances.

How long for training: 1 year and a month

Before Training: Minyoung has been dancing since a child. She loves to teach her friends dance moves to the songs they like. She had to be and is a straight A student while at school. She likes working in her mother's flower shop. Since she has taken her free time and dedicated it to baking and cooking, she helps with her father's English restaurant. She was bullied quite a lot in school before training, so therefore had to be home-schooled but returned when high school came.

Trainee Days: During this time, she was in high school. Her mother was against her decision, but did not fight but tried to persuade Minyoung to quit her training. Her father liked Minyoung's intense boy dancing and because of this amazed result, he let her train. After seeing how dedicated Minyoung was, her mother finally accepted her being a trainee. However, her mother and father had warned the PD to not let Minyoung have affection to any guy. She never gave up and always tried her best.

How did you become a trainee?: She was scouted, which is very rare. She was dancing in the dance studio her aunt owned. She was caught dancing to a K-pop Mash-up song, which she used intense moves to dance with. It was just luck that she was caught dancing. After a few nights observing her dance, as the agent found out the usual time she practices, he finally approached her when she went home to her father's restaurant where the agent talked to her parents.

Friends:

  • Close to: Eunmi
  • Band mates
  • NaEun and NamJoo (A-Pink)
  • L.Joe (Teen Top)
  • Taecyeon and Nichkhun (2PM)
  • G.NA, IU, Ailee
  • Jo Kwon (2AM)
  • Tiffany, Hyoyeon, Jessica, Yoona (SNSD)
  • Bora and Hyorin (Sistar)
  • Jaeyoon (Chocolat)
  • Baro (B1A4)
  • Boyfriend

Rivals:

  • Everyone in A-Pink except NaEun and NamJoo

Love Interests:

  • Minwoo ~Boyfriend~
  • L.Joe ~Teen Top~
  • Jo Twins ~Boyfriend~

How you met:

  • Minwoo- Jeongmin brought Minwoo to their restaurant. Minyoung was serving them. When Jeongmin accidentally told Minwoo she dances, the two somehow became friends and practice dancing every night.
     
  • L. Joe- L. Joe was buying flowers for her mother's birthday and Minyoung's mom had to run a short errand. When L. Joe couldn't figure out what to choose, they spent the whole day picking the flowers out. Turns out L. Joe is pretty funny.
     
  • Jo Twins- Minyoung was asked to substitute as a model and was accepted as a model later on. She, then, meets the twins when they covered 'Twins in Tween Weekly.'

Stage Name: Minmin

Persona:  

  • Dark Angel- Her innocent looks contradicts her rapping skills and the meaning behind it making her dark, but an angel.

Fan Club Name: Minilicious

Facts:

  • She is a very heavy sleeper
  • She is mostly imaginative
  • She writes song lyrics
  • She is always seen staring when bothered by something
  • She is known as Pixie because of her height
  • Eunmi calls her a 2nd Tiffany, because they both look alike with their eyesmiles and legs
  • Her favorite shows are Star King and Strong Heart
  • She MCs and Acts.
  • The group calls her a Smiling Princess when she is happy or excited
  • She is very flexible

For her fans: She has a twitter and a Facebook.

Twitter: MaiMinyoung12

Facebook: Lee Minyoung

Position: Unknown, wait till debut.

(after makover)

Well the countdown begins, 3 days for two more members and the positions of the girls to be revealed. The next two members might be revealed on the same days or different, we aren't quiet sure. Have a good day.


A/N: Congrats kixinahearts118!!!!

I hope you enjoy this applicant^^