Who is who?

roomies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thoughts I need to write down to stop thinking about it:

Entry #1
you're letting me experience the things i can only wish for

a complete and loving family
a funny sister
and someone who will be there for me in times of need

you're making me feel things i've been yearning to feel

 

Entry #2
is it bad to say that i don't want to leave when the time comes that i have to go?

would you let me stay here for a long time?

can i be a part of this family?

 

Entry #3
you're a shooting star who granted my wishes in an instant

 

Entry #4
i hope you're not the kind that passes by and disappears after a few seconds

it may be impossible... but you're a shooting star that i want to keep
 

(some tweets you might wanna see)
 

 

constants <3
Today 6:20 AM aerinizer
good morning
how's the sleepover? yuji
we just woke up, gigi
can i tell later? aerinizer
did u sleep well? yuji
yes yes. it was comfy and warm aerinizer
slept hugging her? htttd (short ver.)
good morning
same ques. yuji
i'll tell later
we'll cook muna
i'm really hungry aerinizer
alright newlyweds yuji
gigi, ang aga mo htttd (short ver.)
hahahahah have fun cooking


"Good morning." I woke up to a very awake Minjeong. She was lying on her tummy, head propped up on her hands, a pillow, Mochi, under her chest. Minjeong's morning voice is deeper than her usual.

"What time is it?"

"6:15 AM." Isn't it too early? I stretched my whole body and sat up.

"Why are we up early?"

"Sunrise and school. May pasok tayo, Giraffe." Right, we're students. We have classes. I turned my body and stopped.

This is probably the most beautiful sunrise I've ever seen. I didn't know purple sunrises existed.

"Ang ganda ano?" I heard her ask behind me.

"Yeah, it is."

"Ikaw din." Hmm?

"Ano?" I looked at her but saw her phone instead. She took a picture of me while I was admiring the skies.

"Ang ganda." She said again.

"Kasi nakatalikod ako." Of course sasabihin n'ya 'yon—

"Nakaharap ka kaya sa'kin ngayon." I looked back at the sky, napapangiti for some reason.

"Ewan ko sa'yo, Minjeong."

We went out of her room after washing our faces and brushing our teeth. Sabay kami because... I kind of got afraid of the bathroom. I wonder how am I gonna shower later.

"Tayo lang ang gising?" It was too quiet. Wala rin Ate n'ya so they're probably still sleeping. But there was a mug on the table.

Minjeong was preparing a pan while I was standing behind her, watching everything she was doing. She also got some eggs and bacon.

"May pupuntahan si Ate, si Mama at Papa mamayang 7 pa gigising. Nagpagising ako kay Ate kanina kaya 6 palang nakatayo na ako. Magluluto kasi sana ako kaso..." I was getting distracted by her cooking, I don't know why I'm so hungry. Maybe we ate too early last night which is something I'm not used to.

"Kaso?" So, it took me a while to realize that she didn't finish what she was saying.

"There was an angel on my bed sleeping peacefully. I watched her sleep instead." I felt my ears heat up. She was talking about me, right? I mean, who else was on her bed?

"Yieee, mukha ka ng bacon." She laughed while covering . Pinalo ko s'ya sa braso at umupo na lang sa dining.

+++

Papa Kim and Tita Kim woke up around the time we finished showering. She told me to go first, babantayan n'ya raw ako and I said to her that I appreciate it a lot. Sinamahan n'ya ako pumasok but I told her I could manage so she went out.

I should treat her next time to show her that I'm thankful for everything she's done for me.

"Tara na, Ms. Bacon. Ayaw ko namang ma-late ka." I feel like hitting her harder this time.

I glared at her, I saw her shiver.

"Okay, hindi na, hehe. Scary." She took her bag and fixed her hair one last time.

This was the first time I saw her in a uniform. She looks like a high school student na naligaw sa seniors. Parang ang iksi ng skirt n'ya but maybe her legs are just long. She looks neat as well, a well-disciplined and respected student. It seems like her coat is too long for her arms though I guess she likes them like that.

Overall, she looks beautiful.

"Let's go? May nalimutan ka ba?" I told her to come closer since she had something on her cheek, it was an eyelash. She looked at the mirror again to check her face, her cheeks in a light shade of pink.

Blushing Minjeong.

I took a look at myself and checked my pockets as well as my bag. I didn't wear my coat yet, p'wede namang sa school na lang. I guess I have everything.

6:59 AM

Nakaalis na si Minjeong while I'm waiting for a bus. I'm feeling weird all of a sudden; it's quiet and my hands feel cold.

I'm missing something.

As soon as I got out of the bus, I spotted Gigi and Yeji waiting for me by the entrance.

"Good morning, Ms. Yu, how's the sleepover?" I thought they'd forgotten already.

"Can we go inside first? I feel cold."

"Well, shouldn't you wear your coat?"

"Mamaya na lang, Can we go to the bathroom?" Naglakad na kami papasok ng campus. The rustling of leaves and the sound of shoes on gravel filled my ears. Hindi ako nakapagkape kanina, Minjeong insisted I drink juice instead.

There were some students na bumabati while we were walking down the corridors. Most of them were aspirants lined up to join the dance club. I don't know about the others, I mean, it's not like we're famous.

(N/A: Kung may ka-schoolmate ako na kasing ganda ni Karina, Yeji, at Giselle, baka buong araw ko silang babatiin when I get the chance. Pero I can imagine them being humble talaga kahit na everyone in school knows them.)

"Okay, spill." I closed my eyes and sighed. They even locked the bathroom para lang magkwento ako. Why are they so curious about this?

"Nothing really happened. I mean, her family is welcoming and I felt at home. She's very close to her family and I kinda envied that... Ah! The power went out dahil kay Papa Kim, I mean he-"

"PAPA KIM?" G

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter