Small Creature

roomies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

God, forbid me from meeting this immature human being. I didn't even do anything to her yet sobrang sama lagi ng tingin n'ya sa'kin.

"Gigi, malapit na ako. Can you order me a drink? And is Yeji there?"

- Yes, she's here na just now. Anything else besides Americano?

"None. I have kwento later. You're not gonna believe it."

- Guessing it's about somebody I know. Can't wait!

I ended the call and quickly walked to our favorite coffee shop, 'Coffee, coffee, or coffee?'

Giselle, Gigi for short, is one of my best friends. We met in high school. She was a transfer from Japan and since I was taking Japanese lessons then, we became friends. She taught me words I haven't learned, curse words, too, in case I get cursed at, and more about their culture. She's the fun person you'd always want to be with kasi she brings life to the party. Cons? She dates a lot. She's dated so many guys since we met despite the language barrier. I don't know how she pulled these boys but I support her as long as hindi s'ya gago or something.

"Rin-rin, I missed you! How's the vacation?" Yeji, my girl, greeted me as soon as I entered the coffee shop.

"I missed your cat eyes, too! It was fine naman. I got a lot of rest, plus my grandparents cooked my favorite meals. Pumunta rin kami sa beach and had barbecue. I wish you two were with me." I hugged them both before sitting down in our seats.

"Met anyone? What was the kwento you were saying sa call?" I already forgot the encounter, but here we are.

"I accidentally bump into Winter, like literally. She even dropped her things. I think she blamed me for it."

"OMG, the cute girl na kalaban mo sa spelling thingy? And other contests? Sorry ulit I didn't get to watch it." Gigi said sincerely.

"I'm okay na with it, don't worry. But I'm not okay with you saying na that girl is cute. She is not." Yeji smirked at me.

"You sure? I caught you looking at her, eyes fixed on her the first time we met Winter. Hindi s'ya cute? Final answer?" I shook my head no.

"She was menacing; she still is! Kanina nga 'di ba? She was with her older sister, so pretty, BTW, and instantly mad at me agad. I didn't mean na banggain s'ya. I was walking, then suddenly, she was in front of me." This Americano is making me more annoyed compared kanina.

"Never na kayo naging civil, no? Hindi kayo nag-uusap in a calm way?"

"As if we have something to talk about." Yeji rolled her eyes at me.

"Your attitude can be something sometimes."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter