Yu Jimin

roomies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Notes: These quotes were written by Karina. 

 

your hand feels like blankets wrapped around my whole being
you make me feel warm
you make me feel safe
you make me feel that it's okay to be vulnerable

i'm liking how everything is unfolding in front of my eyes

 

 

I woke up to the sun hitting me directly in the eyes. She forgot to close the curtains behind her but I didn't mind. The sun woke me up for a reason.

8:19 AM

I looked at the girl still sleeping beside me; she looks so innocent, so far from the person they call 'Winter.' The cold-hearted, arrogant, judgmental girl who keeps everything to herself. I don't even know where those came from though rumors spread quickly. But the Winter I'm with right now is the sweetest, warmest, gentlest person I've ever encountered. It matches her soft and delicate features I've been wondering if it feels the same to my touch.

I began tracing a finger from her forehead to her cute little nose. Her face feels smooth though I don't see any skincare routine, her cheeks were marshmallows sinking as I gently dip a finger on her skin.

Her lips...

I was about to touch her lips when she woke up. I waited for her to open her eyes, to greet her a good morning.

"Ah!" She shouted at my face; nagulat ata s'ya because of how close our faces were. She pushed herself away from me until she fell from the bed. I was torn between helping her or laughing at her.

"Kailangan mo bang manakot sa umaga?" I stifled a laugh. Nothing can be more adorable than a pissed-off Winter.

"Hindi kita tinakot, ikaw ang bigla-biglang umuupo sa sahig." Will she get more annoyed?

"Ewan ko sa'yo. Gusto mo lang sa sahig ako matulog." She stood up and went to the bathroom, locking the door behind her. Cute.

aren't you too adorable?
are you sure you like me like what they're saying?
but why?
there's nothing to like

"Galit ka?" I sat up and brushed my hair, it takes me 2-3 minutes with how long it is. She's still inside.

“Hindi.” The annoyance is still in her voice; it’s usually high-pitched, tapos pataas ang tono no’ng last word.

Have I said she’s cute?

“Coffee?” I asked from the other side. Humiga ako ulit and reached for her pillow. I smell strawberries. I tightened my hug on Pochi.

Is it Pochi? Tochi? Nevermind, this is almost as soft as Winter’s cheeks.

I heard the bathroom door open making me immediately release Pochi from my arms.

“Hoy! Anong ginagawa mo kay Mochi?!” So it’s Mochi? That’s so cute. Nakita n’ya naman pala so I got Mochi again and kissed it.

“Kari-p’wede bang ‘wag mong anuhin si Mochi!” The longer this goes on, the cuter she becomes. Binitawan ko na si Mochi and gave it to the angry puppy.

mornings like these
i crave them

“Amoy giraffe na.” Hmm?

“What does it smell?” She hesitated and bit her nails first before giving Mochi a sniff.

“Lavender.”

“So, I smel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter