Hugs?

roomies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

constants <3
Today 9:45 yuji (9:45 PM)
what's kinikikig? how to train this dragon (9:45 PM)
huh
baka kinikilig? typo? yuji (9:45 PM)
but she said it in person aerinizer (9:45 PM)
who? winter? yuji (9:45 PM)
yeah aerinizer (9:45 PM)
why? yuji (9:45 PM)
kasi ano
it's hard to explain
it's a long story eh how to train this dragon (9:45 PM)
we have patience naman so start now yuji (9:45 PM)
okay so she joked na may kanin ako sa baba and i looked pero wala naman and then she took a picture of me. i told her that i'll delete it but she took her phone away and protested in a cute way.
so i asked her "bakit ka nagpapa-cute?" then she said "bumabanat ka ba? ang harot mo naman"
so i said no
then nagalit sya? she stormed out of our room so pinuntahan ko sya but she's ignoreing me kaya i kinda used that tone i use on everyone when I'm concerned or something becoz last time i used that she got flustered so i thought maybe that'll make her talk? how to train this dragon (9:45 PM)
AND THEN? aerinizer (9:45 PM)
*chews popcorn intensely* yuji (9:45 PM)
she responded so i continued talking like that how to train this dragon (9:45 PM)
no one can resist that tone, rina
it works for us too aerinizer (9:45 PM)
then what yuji (9:45 PM)
she covered her face and screamed then she stood up so i followed her and blocked her on the way pero nakapasok sya kaagad sa room namin
then i asked what's the problem and then she said
"kinikikig ako" then she locked the bathroom how to train this dragon (9:45 PM)
... yuji (9:45 PM)
what's kinikikig aerinizer (9:45 PM)
wala bang facepalm emoji yuji (9:45 PM)
🤦 aerinizer (9:45 PM)
thanks 🤦‍♀️ how to train this dragon (9:45 PM)
🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ yuji (9:45 PM)
WHAT how to train this dragon (9:45 PM)
i thought you were smart

 


Minjeong's

"Hey, can you open the door? Please? Naiihi na ako." Hay, wala naman akong karapatang mainis pero hay.

"Eto na, lalabas na." It's okay iibahin ko na lang ang topic if ever na i-open n'ya ulit.

That was so embarrassing though. Why did I even say that? I mean, oo, may friends naman na very close na ewan and baka gano'n lang din s'ya sa'kin.

Ako lang siguro nagbibigay ng meaning.

I opened the door to a pouting cat. Oo, pusa na s'ya ngayon.

"Galit ka ba sa'kin?" That tone again, pero this time hindi na ako natutuwa. Nakakainis na s'ya.

Umiling lang ako and I think she got the hint na ayoko pag-usapan ang nangyari.

"Okay! We're good na ha. Excuse me." She closed the bathroom door and locked it. Humiga naman ako sa kama at tinitigan ang kisame.

Why did I react like that? Nag-expect ba ako ng ibang sagot o hindi ko lang in-expect na 'yon ang isasagot n'ya? Did I expect her to say, "yes, I'm flirting with you. Hindi ba halata?" Dapat kasi hinayaan ko na lang s'ya na i-delete 'yung picture eh.

But it's a really cute photo, pero picture lang naman so...

Nakakatanga naman mag-overthink.

Lumabas na s'ya ng banyo. She went near the bed, my dangling knees touching her legs. Nakatingin lang s'ya sa'kin.

Tiningnan ko rin s'ya.

"You're blocking my view. Nag-uusap kami no'ng kisame." I told her, a lame attempt to push her away but instead, she extended her arm and offered her hand.

"Upo ka. I'll tell you something." Ano pa bang gagawin ko? I held her hand at nagpadala sa hila n'ya.

She went down to my eye level, and eventually lumuhod sa sahig. What is she trying to do now? Something 'friendly' na naman?

"My dad taught me this when I was a kid," She put my left hand on her palm. She then slowly traced infinities on my palm using her right index finger.

"Infinity doesn't end, but that negative feeling inside you does." I focused sa sensation she was creating. It calmed my nerves hanggang sa unti-unting nawala ang inis ko.

She did the same thing sa right hand ko. I closed my eyes and sighed.

"And then you end it with a hug. A hug can make anyone feel better in an instant." Napamulat ako sa sinabi n'ya. She was going to lean in but she stopped.

"Can I hug you?" She said, in the most sincere tone I ever heard.

"Uhm..." I don't even know why I'm hesitating when I know I badly need the hug.

"Nangangalay na arms ko, Minjeong." Iba talaga 'yung effect kapag sinasabi n'ya totoong pangalan ko.

"Okay."

She was closing in, and hundreds of thoughts are swarming in my head. I blocked them off, cutting all the strings that connect every idea. I stopped thinking and let myself feel.

I've never felt this warm before.

She broke off the hug and apologized for something she doesn't need to apologize for.

"I'm sorry if I said something that offended you or made you feel not okay."

"'Wag ka mag-sorry. Wala ka namang kasalanan." I looked down and played with the hem of my shirt. Nakakahiya na s'ya pa 'yung nag-sorry kahit na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter