The First I Love You

Bodyguard Of My Heart

The gang all decided to have an outing  together in a Karoke room and just have some fun. As the night is young they are enjoying themselves enjoying the night together away from everything going around them.

"TO APRIL AND  BAEKHYUN." shouts Chanyeol.

Sehun interupts, "Ani ani TO THE NEW IT COUPLE." they all hold up their shot glasses.

Jia laughing cuddled into a corner with Irene,Yeri,Seulgi and Joy laughing as they cheers togehter. Chanyeol starts up the karaoke machine and hands the microphone to Baekhyun.

"Babe you sing." she ask curious.

"Sing, your man's voice is so soothing and AMAZING it can be South Korea's treasure with how beautiful his voice is." slurs Chen very drunk as he falls down into Xiumin.s lap.

"Aniyoo.." shakes his head laughing brushing off Chen's comments.

"He is very drunk already girl but your man is an AMAZING singer." says Yeri.

"You guys stop I'm not that much of an amazing singer you're just brushing my ego." he tries brushing off the compliments.

The guys all start to hound Baekhyun jokingly still complimenting him on his voice.

Baekhyun laughs shaking his head looking at her, "They are very drunk Baby just ignore them."

She smiles and rest her chin on his shoulder bating her eyelashes, "Sing for me please babe."

"They are just speaking nonsense baby."

"Please babe for me." she pouts batting her eyelashes at him.

He sighs and chuckles pecks her lips winks at her, "Only for you my baby."

She squeals and kisses him all over his face. "Mwah..mwah..mwah" as he laughs.

"This song is just for my girl and I hope you know I mean every singe word of this song." he smiles and winks at her.

Everyone start to gather around as they hear Baekhyun singing in awe of his voice. Jia has tears in her eyes as she watches her boyfriend singing his heart and soul out.As he finishes the song the whole crowd cheers for him, he bows down thanking them smiling embaressed.

Jia runs into his arms and kisses him passionately, "Your amazing you know that."

He kisses her temple smiling and he hugs her tightly, "If it's for your I'll give it all I got"

"Okay but honestly if you are hiding that talent I can't imagine all of you guys together."

"GIRL you need to see them together they use to perform for our friends and family parties."explains Irene.

"Yes and they were so loved they even had a unofficialy fan club for them." giggles Joy.

"They are soo good seriously it's mind blowing." says Irene

The guys all shake their heads laughing trying to brush off the compliments the ladies have served to Jia.

"Now I just have to see this." she smirks.

"Please please you guys do this for me I want to see your hidden talents."

"She isn't going to give up huh." ask Suho raising an eyebrow.

Baekhyun just shakes his head laughing, "Might as well give in." says Xiumin

"Maybe we'll get a bigger fanclub." laughs Jongin

"Be prepared for the performance of a life time." Irene rest her head on Jia's shoulder.

As they continue their performance a lot more people start to look into the room amazed by the performance by the group of friends. Some of them even take videos of the friends and post them on social media.The performance ends everyone watching them start cheering them on and whistles.

"Wow you we're right they are amazing, I'm surprised they didn't chose to audtion to become idols." she says curiously.

"We've always told them it's not to late but they enjoy the job they have now." sighs Yeri

"But they can't waste the talent they have together I mean they would seriously make it." explains Jia

"Trust us we've tried telling them so many times but they always brush it off." explains Joy

"Wherever one goes they all go no one can break them up." say Seulgi

Jia pouts just looking at the group of friends surrounded by people greeting them and complimenting them on their performance. 

Baekhyun drives over to the look out over seoul and the han river after everyone parted ways as he and Jia spend more time together. He opens the door and hand out to her and helps her sit on the roof of his car. She smiles and sits in between his legs leans against his chest snuggling into him as he wraps his arms around her kissing the top of her head.

"I had a really fun time tonight." she says happily.

"Every moment I spend with you will always be the best part in my day." as he caresses her arms holding her closer.

She smiles and looks up at him as he looks down smiling at her, "I'm going to sound so crazy but I can't  hold back how I feel anymore."

He raises his eyebrow worried and confused. "What do you mean ?" 

She sits up and scoots into his lap straddling him arms around his neck looking into his eyes,"I am in love with you Baekhyun and I keep falling more and more in love with you, no man has ever made me feel this way." she blushes.

His heart beat races as he feels like he has just fallen even more deeply in love with her as he's speechless with her confession.She sees that he hasn't said a word and gets even more worried.

"It's crazy I know we just started dating and getting to know each other but it's how I feel and I'm sorry you don't n-" he cuts her off

"It's not crazy at all I don't think it is." he reassures her.

"Really"? she ask still nervous

He cups her face looking in her eyes caressing her cheek, "Because I am completely and deeply head over heels in love with you as well, and you just make me fall deeper in love with you." he smiles brightly as her eyes sparkle at his confession.

She smiles and wraps her arms around his neck rest her forehead against his smiling and he pulls her into a hug.

"I love you so much." she says as they pull away.

"I love you so much more." he says and they kiss passionately.

 

BOYFRIEND OF JUNG JIA, HAS AN AMAZING TALENT

BODYGUARD BOYFRIEND OF TVXQ MEMBER'S DAUGHTER AND HIS FRIENDS HAVE AN EXCEPTIONAL TALENT

BODYGUARD AND FRIENDS TURN HEADS AT KAROKE ROOM WITH THEIR TALENTS

KNETIZENS ARE ASKING COMPANIES TO SIGN THESE FRIENDS INTO BEING AN IDOL GROUP TOGETHER

HEADS TURNING WITH HOW GOOD LOOKING THEY ALL ARE..