Faith In Me

Bodyguard Of My Heart

Baekhyun is driving to Bighit Entertainment with one hand on Jia's thigh and the other on the steering wheel humming along with the music playing in his car. While Jia is playing with his fingers on her thigh silently enjoying even his humming tune sounding so soothing to him. While at a stop light he looks over her leans over and tilts her face to look at him caressing her cheek.

"Everything is going to be okay my love I promise you this." he says reassuring her.

She sighs and puts her hand over his, "I just don't want SM to do anything harmful to you, my uncles and my fathers, we've heard the things SM can do when they are desperate to not look like the bad guy."

"But they don't know who their messing with signing on men who have been bodyguards before idols they know everything about scheming and blacklisting loopholes that even SM doesn't know."

Jia sighs and half smiles nods her head while Baekhyun kisses the palm of her hand and focuses back to driving.

"Appa is there with their lawyers along with Bang Shihyuk and the rest of BTS they are waiting for us." 

Baekhyun nods his head, "Baby while we are in this meeting discussing this matter I want you to go out with Jungkookie and Jhope until the meeting is over." 

Her eyes widen completely shocked and shakes her head, "No absoulutely not I told you I'm all in even with this chaostic bull  SM is pulling."

"Baby this is just to dangerous to put you through all of this and I'm pretty sure your father would have you leave as well."

"But I can't just let you know take all the fall from SM when I know the truth please babe." she begs as he parks the car.

Baekhyun faces her and rest his forehead against hers holding her hands, "Please just have faith in me my love I promise we'll be okay."

"I I just can't stand the thought of something happening to you I just got you back you know all SM cares about is themselves so please let me be with you." 

"I can't live with myself if anything were to happen to you Jia please."

She sighs wrapping her arms around his neck and rest her forehead against his looking in his eyes tears in hers. "I love you so much Byun Baekhyun"

He cups her cheek kissing her passionately. "I love you so much more Jung Jia always and forever, we'll get through this I promise you."

They both close their eyes foreheads against each others holding one anothers hand just taking a couple minutes with one another.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jia is pacing back and forth the same clothing aisle just running her fingers through the clothing rack mind somewhere else. Jungkooks sighs and locks arms with her worried kissing her forehead.While Jhope stands on her other side rubbing her back to comfort her.

"Bestie it  kills us seeing you like this." Jhope says concerned.

Jia rest her head against Jungkook's shoulder while tightening her arm around Jhopes and sighs. "I just can't stop worrying about what's going to happen.

"We can't promise everything is going to go perfectly plan nothing will be perfect in it their will be flaws but just know that they aren't alone in this plan they have bestie."explains Jungkook cautiously not to worry her.

Jia sighs as they continue to walk around the shops in gangman and trying to get her mind of her appa and boyfriend and enjoy time with her best friends.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

While in Bighit's board meeting office room which the floor is strictly off limits for this meeting between the two and bang shihyuk along with Namjoon to see what they could do it help, Bang Shihyuk is reading through all the document proof also contracts of EXO,TVXQ and Super Junior, Baekhyun and Yunho are looking through options go to through a legal lawsuit with Namjoon where SM can't pull loopholes,

"This  is crazy with how much SM has gotten away with this unfair conditions for so long even before any of you guys signed on into the company." says Namjoon looking through this laptop. 

Bang Shihyuk sighs rubbing his temples, "From what I've been reading through these contracts and documents it's like a master/slave contract they are pulling the strings while you guys do the labor which is unacceptable." 

"As Baekhyun said though Songsaengnim they know the loopholes of SM's scheming and blacklisting that has been done against artist who's gone against them in the past would their be away to fight that against them as well since that lawsuit would be apart of the unfair treatment." says Yunho.

Baekhyun adds, "Also a breach of contract from coming into my private life with my girlfriend and also exposing her idenity and background of her life." 

"Wait but Jia doesn't work for SM though." says Namjoon.

"No she doesn't but she is Yunho and Jaejoongie hyungie's daughter which they specifially asked not to address Jia until they and she is ready but they went behind her back anyway so it's breaching their privacy in their private lives." explains Baekhyun.

Bang Shihyuk stands up and heads over to Baekhyun and Yunho. "I'm sure you guys know what is going to happen once this lawsuit is filed and trial has been scheduled, your lives will be under the microscope and they will do anything and everything to blacklist you all, even if Baekhyun has his loopholes,"

"Is it risk you guys are willing to take?" ask Namjoon.

Baekhyun and Yunho look at one another and nod, "We have faith we can make it out of this together and stronger.