Undeniable Connection

Bodyguard Of My Heart

"Do we have any intel on someone from media following them."the chairman of SM ask.

"From what we heard from our guards they haven't seen anything out of the ordinary." the chairman of the bodyguards company answers.

"Please let us know if anything comes up or they see anything unfamiliar." 

The bodyguards are standing side by side during the meeting as they fill in the company with any information that they have regarding guarding the family and their daughter.

"Sir if I may speak." Baekhyun speaks up.

"Yes what is it?"

"If maybe we can have an intel of media outlets or suspicious people we can keep an eye on that you feel can or would target the family." 

"That is a good idea I will have my assistant email you the names and please try your best to make sure they are safe and protected." 

"We will do our best sir." all the guards say at the same time bowing down.

Jia's wrapping up some freshly baked homemade cookies she has just cooked and walking over to the guest home for the guards and their wives. She knocks on the door smiling big as she sees a very beautiful woman opening the door.

"Hello,Miss Jia please come in." Irene speaks stepping aside.

"Ani ani I didn't want to intrude I need to head to my to the grocery store.but I wanted to drop these freshly baked cookies I have made."

"That is so sweet thank you so much,would you like company grocery store."

"Oh I'm sure you all want to just relax and stay home."

"Ani I insist my name is Irene I am Suho's wife, one of baekhyun's right hand man in the guards."

"And I am Yeri I am Sehun's wife, also one of baekhyun's right hand man." 

"It's a pleasure to meet you both your both so beautiful."

"Says you I mean look at you" Yeri compliments.

They continue to talk getting to know one another as Seulgi and Irene get ready to leave with Jia to the groceries. As she talks to them she feels at ease and comfortable feeling like she just made her two best friends ever. 

Baekhyun is sitting in the home office once more looking through CCTV footage of the home. There is a knock on the door as Chanyeol,Suho and Sehun all come in to check on him. He smiles and continues looking through the video and live video feed.As the continue just sit infront of the desk smiling and looking at him. 

"Is there something on my face why do you three stooges keep looking at me like that." 

"So what's going on between you and Jia-ssi." they ask out of curiosity.

He just glares at them as they all snicker and smirk at him, "I can't get to know our client a little bit better?" 

"Please you've never done that with any other client before."

"More like he's never given the time of day to the ones throwing themselves at him."adds Sehun as he leans against his chair.

"Seriously what are you guys getting at with this." 

Chanyeol chuckles sighs, "Aish come on Baekhyun, don't tell us you don't feel it at all between you two." as the other two raise their brows at the head. 

He sighs and shakes his head just staring at his best friends completely confused.

"Oh come on Baekhyun I maybe married but even I can see a connection that's so undeniable between you and Jia-ssi."

"Connection what are we mythical creatures like us being destined mates?"

"There is something about the way you look at her that I've never seen you look at any woman like that before Baekhyun come on admit it." says Suho in confidence.

He sighs and leans back on his chair running his hands over his face chuckling in complete shocked and his best friends trying to pry into his love life. He leans back on the desk and looks at them.

"Look I'll admit yes I am attracted to her she is a beautiful woman with a beautiful heart."

"See now that wasn't so hard to admit now was it." 

"But our clients daughter the one we've sw-he gets cut off by Sehun.

"No offence hyung sorry for interuppting you, but you are the one that always pushes yourself away because of the fear but what harm will it do not getting hurt due to falling in love it'll always be a rollercoaster but if the person you want to be with is the one then nothing and no one will get through it no matter the hurt." Sehun says.

The three older men just stare him at him in shock. "Mwoya I know I am handsome but stop staring it'll wear off."he jokes.

"Waahh I forgot your married and the youngest one yet waahh Oh Sehun that was deep." 

"Sehunnie is right though Baekhyun. you can't miss out on your chance on love.whether the fear of being hurt or it being work you need to take a chance." 

Baekhyun just looks at his friends then grabs his phone looking at a contact number. 

Jia is laying on her stomach in bed reading through her new learning activities for her students for the next week while listening to music.Her phone notifications go off and she is shocked to see who it is.

From:Grumpy Puppy Guard 

Sorry for bothering you if you are busy,but I just wanted to ask you something.

Baekhyun starts pacing back and forth in the home office nervous, "What if she never answers or just ignores me."

"Would you calm down she probably hasn't seen the message yet you just sent it." they try to calm him down. While with Jia she is contemplating what to answer.

"What could he possibly want...hmph." 

From:Miss Sass Master 

No you're fine of course ask me anything :) grumpy puppy hehe

"Aish this woman." he chuckles and replies back.

Baekhyun just stares at the message completely nervous sighs staring at the screen.

"Did you send it?"Chanyeol ask.

Silence

"Did he send it?" he ask the other two 

Silence

"I think he forgot how to se-*gets cut off with suho covering his mouth.

Baekhyun nervous as he sends the text biting his lip.She looks at the notifcation of the message heart beating so fast.

From:Grumpy Puppy Guard

Are you free this weekend? Maybe you'd lke to go out something? 

"Am I dreaming is this real...OUCH" she pinches feels her heart beating even faster as she replies.

From:Miss Sass Master

I would love too :)))

From:Grump Puppy Guard

Can't  wait by then Saturday 7 pm

From:Miss Sass Master

See you then or around or you know hehe

She puts her phone down hand on her heart grabs her pillow and squeals kicking her legs in the air.Baekhyun puts his phone down smiling big.

Whistles..Claps

Baekhyun jumps up turns around seeing the other three cheering him on he laughs shaking his head.