First Outing Together

Bodyguard Of My Heart

Jia is playing with the hem of her dress nervous looking at herself in the mirror:There is a knock on the door as Jaejoong peeks in her bedroom smiling.

"How are you sweetheart."

"Nervous I mean this is the first music award show I'll be attending with everyone knowing who I am." 

Jaejoong half smiles and tucks her hair behind her ear, "Everything will be alright sweetheart we will be together."

"I'm just more excited for you and appa and oppa's getting the artist of the year well the daesang you guys always deserve it." she squeals

"Aish that's my daughter always looking at the positive." 

Jaejoong smiles and helps her put on the necklace, "How is Baekhyun and the others reacting to coming."

"I mean it's not their first award show daddy they've been guards for other artist."she jokes.

"Well I mean you know with your guys is circumstances I'm sure people are going to notice Baekhyun from the photos."

She half smiles, "We never really talked about it, he always likes keeping his job and our relationship seperate."

"Well he is good at his job I'm sure it won't phase him so much." he kisses her cheek.

All of the guys are getting ready fixing their hair and putting their in ears in.Irene and Yeri are fixing their husbands ties and hair.Baekhyun is pacing back and forth taking deep breathes messing with his cuff links.

Kai walks up to him pats his shoulder, "You alright hyung."

He half smiles, "Just a little nervous I mean this is the first award show I'll be going to with a significant other who I am also a bodyguard too."

"Well if it makes you feel better, I'm sure people are going to be in awe of what a good looking couple you two are." 

Baekhyun laughs and pats Kai's shoulder. 

"Your worried that once media gets out your her bodyguard that's when things will EXPLODE." ask Xiumin.

He sighs and nods his head, "You know how our country can be with these things and they'll make up stories onto how it happened before hearing our side of the story." 

"Just know that we are here for you guys." comforts Suho.

"Yea they don't know what squad they are messing with."Chanyeol says.

"Waah you really are into calling us a squad now aren't you." shaking his head says Sehun.

"Well we are a squad now so no one messes with us they mess with one of us they mess with us all." says D.O.

Baekhyun smiles at his friends and takes a deep breathe feeling a little better knowing his friends will always be by his side no matter what is to happen at the event tonight.As they drive up to the event hall he takes a deep breathe awaiting the car, his heart beats faster as he sees the Jung's van driving up.

He opens the car door,jaw drops and eyes widen as he sees  Jia ready to head out of the vechicle he rushes and offers his hand out to her.

Jia smiles yet freezes in her spot as she spots Baekhyun heart beating fast looking him up and down.

Jaejoong whispers, "Sweetie don't make it so obvious that your man is so good looking."

"Do I need to apologize for checking out my own man." said confidently.

Baekhyun helps her out of the car as she locks arms with him he was about to step away. She pulls him closer pouting tightens her grip on him shaking her head. 

He nods his head and puts an arm around her waist as they walk down the red carpet. While Suho,Chanyeol and Sehun follow behind the couple the rest of the guys follow after Jaejoong and Yunho.

"Waah what are we chopped liver."jokes Jongin chuckles.

"You have to admit though they do make a very good looking couple." smirks Chen watching the couple.

"Which one the fathers or their daughter and baekhyun." says D.O smiling.

"Both no doubt." they look at both couples walking down the red carpet.

As they walk down the red carpet Baekhyun pullls Jia closer as she feels her starting to get uncomfortable.

"Thank goodness I have you by my side." whispered in his ear.

He whispers back in her ear, "I'll always be by your side no matter what." he kisses her temple.

The flashes start going crazy at the couples sweet interaction.As the reporters start screaming at them for interviews as well as photos. 

MISS JIA LOOK OVER HER WITH YOUR BOYFRIEND PLEASE

IS YOUR BOYFRIEND YOUR BODYGUARD

HOW LONG HAVE YOU TWO BEEN TOGETHER

DO YOUR FATHER'S APPROVE OF YOUR  BOYFRIEND

HOW IS IT BEING THE ADOPTED DAUGHTER OF KPOP ROYALTY

Jaejoong shakes his head and leans it against Yunho's shoulder as he caresses his lower back. "They are so hungry for coverage."

"Just be proud that our baby girl is head strong and she has someone by her side." he says as he kisses Jaejoong's cheek.

JUNG JIA SHOCKS NETIZENS EVEN MORE WITH HER BEAUTY AS SHE ATTENDS AWARD SHOW FOR HER FATHERS

JIA AND BOYFRIEND MAKE THE PERFECT IT COUPLE

JUNG JIA'S BOYFRIEND HER BOYGUARD????

WHO IS THE HANDSOME BOYFRIEND OF JUNG JIA

MYSTERY MAN OF JUNG JIA HAS HEADS TURNING

WILL THE LOVERS LAST LIKE HER FATHER'S RELATIONSHIP