Hardships Of Relationships

Bodyguard Of My Heart

As the boys start to get busier and busier while rehearsing for their debut stage and recording their EP album for their group the girls have been planning many man girlfriend dates. Jia, Yeri and Irene decided to call Seulgi and Joy to meet at their favorite cafe Black Swan then after they are going to have a shopping day together. They drive to the cafe while singing in the car together joking around and laughing trying to just let go of their worries for their boyfriends and husbands.

Jia offers to pay for the girls drinks as she orders her own, "Can I get a passion fruit and manga iced tea please." 

"So how have you girls been any word from any of our men." ask Irene as she sits next to Jia.

The girls all sigh, "Nope the only time we see each other is at night and he's already so worn out we head to bed without saying a word besides a goodnight." pouts Yeri.

They all nod their heads agreeing into the same old routine that has been happening to them with their own man as well. As they all discuss their frustrations of the wear and tear it's taking on their relationships. They try to comfort one another and be there for each other even though they are all going through the same thing. If only they knew the hardships of their relationships is just about to begin as the story of their mens journey begins.

"I just I don't want Baekhyun to think that he needs to put me first before something he deserves." says Jia pouting.

"Trust us even before they got this chance when they first started being bodyguards it wasn't easy either." explains Irene

"Really"

"It really wasn't because when they become passionate about something they give it their all." says Yeri 

"But they do all they can to make time for us." says Joy

"All we need to do is trust, and we have one another." Seulgi reassures her.

Jia is sitting in her bedroom balcony in her swing chair, making new activity plans for the whole week of her class on her laptop blasting music. After showering Baekhyun decides to check on his girlfriend as he sneakily walks up the stairs of her balcony. While she is humming along to her music typing away on her laptop suddenly hands cover her eyes. She jumps a little nervous until she realizes the scent of her favorite colonge of his smiling. 

"Guess Who?" 

"Hmph the man of my fantasies who I wish to take me away with all his iness." joking she giggles.

"Yah who is that man." he pouts.

She giggles setting her laptop down on the table and wraps her arms around his waist, "You my one and only my love." pecking his lips. He chuckles sits down on her chair pulling her on his lap.

"I miss you so much."

"I miss you too my love, how is everything going with the rehearsals?" she ask.

He sighs resting his head against her chest holding her closer and groans in frustration and tiredness "My whole body aches and I just wanna get home early to you I've been missing you so much my love."

Jia smiles leans down kissing his  forehead carressing his cheek. He sighs running his hands up and down her arms basking in her feminine scent and closes his eyes. She smiles, "What is a relationship if it doesn't go through it's hardships right." . 

"You're right I mean no relationship is perfect, and they have different ways of making it through like us right?" he ask curious.

"Of course we're Jia and Baekhyun, I know how I feel and I'm not letting you go so you can't get rid of me that quickly." she smirks winks at him.

"Wasn't planning on too, same goes for you too missy there isn't any way I'll ever let you go you belong with me and I with you my heart is only yours."

"Promise." 

"Promise." he leans up and kisses her sweetly.

"I love you so much and I believe in you." she looks in his eyes forehead rested against his.

"I love you so much more and your belief in me is all I need to keep me going." he pinches her nose.

She giggles slapping his hand away and rubs her nose scrunching it while sticking her tongue out at him.He laughs wraps his arms around her as they walk into her bedroom and cuddle on her bed catching up on each others day. As the night ascends, she falls asleep peacefully against his chest snuggled into him as he studies her face caressing it. 

"It's crazy how hard and deep I am in love with you, I hope I never ever lose you in my life because without you I'm nothing, I promise you this I will fight for us through thick and think and fight to make you proud to call me yours like I am to calling you mine." he whispers leans in to kiss her forehead holds her closer and falls asleep.