Hiring Bodyguards

Bodyguard Of My Heart

Inside the SM entertainment company there is a boardmeeting going on between TVXQ's oldest members and the board members. Yunho is pacing back and forth "How it is possible that someone found information about my daughter?" he says furiously. Everyone in the room are silent at the leader is anger looking at their chairman for answers. 

"Yunho Jaejoong we are looking for the people who sold out the information about your daughter and make sure they go through the consequences I promise you this." , the chairman says looking at the couple. Jaejoong sighs and grabs onto Yunho's hand to calm him down "Jagi I'm sure no one in this room wanted to do this to us I mean they are the people we've worked with and trusted for so long they couldn't do this to us." he says calmly.

Yunho sighs and sits down holds his husbands hand tightly looking around sighs, "I just want our daughter safe we know some people in our country still do not approve of our relationship now we adopted our daughter they'll target her even more or worse." he covers his face. The chairman sighs and whispers over to his secretary as they look through files. As the couple are comforting one another through the controversy they are going through but are more worried about their daughter than themselves,

The other members of the group gather around their hyungs to comfort them and to show that they will always be with them through it all. "Hyung don't worry you know you have us to protect Jia as well we won't let anything happen to her." the youngest member Changmin says. Jia and Changmin have been very close since the process of Yunho and Jaejoong went through her adoption they have become best friends. He has been worried since the news and photos of Jia getting caught backstage at their concert was sold out to the public.Changmin hasn't  left their side through it all acting as Jia's bodyguard and the pillar of strength for her and his hyungs. 

Jia walks into the meeting room running into her father's arms hugging them tightly, "I'm so sorry Appa Daddy if only I was careful you wouldn't have to go through all of this." cries in their arms.

"Aish sweetheart you are not at fault for this." says Jaejoong caressing her hair kissing the top of her head.

"We promise you angel we'll do all it takes to protect you." says Yunho rubbing her back.

Their daughter bows down apologizing to the chairman and staff of the company for being so careless. 

"There is no need to do that Jia you are not at fault like your father's have said alright we promise you we'll get through all of it together." the groups manager answers to comfort the young girl. 

"I still feel responsible I didn't want to make my father's worry about me." she says pouting.

Yunho kisses the top of her head hugging her tightly "No matter what we will always worry about you, baby or young lady your still our daughter that won't change." 

"Waahh Yunho hyung can be soo full of cheese at times like this." Junsu says as Yoochun slaps the back of his head. 

"How are they older than me again hyung." ask Changmin shaking his head.

There is a knock on the door as the secretary walks in with a group of eight very good looking men as they bow down to everyone in the group.Jia looks at a certain puppy eyed man out of the eight man. Jia looks at him up and down and immediately feels an attraction towards the man as she looks at him up and down.The said man looks around the room and catches her eye she looks away blushes.Changmin catches the action and nudges her smirking wiggling his eye brows.Jia nudges him back and sticks her tongue out at him blushing as the said man watches her. 

"Yunho Jaejoong, I would like to introduce you to these group of man they are from the company called Starlight Guards and this group works together as bodyguard and are the most wanted and known group of men you could trust with your daughter to be safe...this is EXO." the chairman explains.

"Hello Sirs my name is Byun Baekhyun, I am the headguard of the group we promise to keep you and your daughter safe and in good hands and will work hard." he introduces as they all bow down.

"These are my members Suho,Chanyeol and Sehun are my right hand men and are second in charge if I am away or need to tend to you seperately or with your daughter. Xiumin Hyung, Chen,D.O and Kai are my most trusted and valuable man you can trust with your all I promise you this." says Baekhyun as he introduces the rest of the group. 

"We are very thankful and grateful that you guy are willing to step up to protect us but mostly our daughter."Jaejoong says with gratitude.

"We would very much appreciate if you guys can be our live in bodyguards as well we will have our guest house prepared for your guys to move into in a week." Yunho says.

"And please  make it like your own home it's the only thing we can do for you guys to keep us safe." he says

"We appreciate it and will be moving in when you are guys would like us too." 

"If it is not to much to ask some of my men are married and they do not wa-

"Like we said treat it like your own home you are family now as well they are  most than welcome to live in thr guest house as well." they agree.

"It'll be a pleasure working for you Jung Family." 

As the contracts are signed between the companies and the family Jia can not keep her eyes away from the  head of the guards just watching him. She sighs and looks away at Changmin.

"Mwoya are you being melodramatic right now?" raises an eyebrow asking her

She sticks her tongue out at him "Shut up it's just..there's something about the head guard of this group."

"Waah your k drama fantasy is coming true now." he smirks.

"Shut it I doubt, this will end up like those k dramas."

"You wish it will though." 

"Have I mentioned how much I hate you Shim Changmin."

"You love to hate me,yet I know you'll be using me in your fantasy with that man."

She rolls her eyes and walks away from him as the said man just watches her from afar.