Baby Don't Cry

Bodyguard Of My Heart

Baekhyun deserves so much better than someone like her

Wow is he dating her because her dads are his senior and he is being respectful to not reject their daughter 

How could someone as handsome as baekhyun date a girl adopted into fame like her...

She is so unworthy of her fathers and baekhyun

Jia slams down her lap top pacing back and forth.

After getting off the phone with Jungkook, Jia decides to wash up and get ready for the simple dinner she and Baekhyun will have. While she is in the shower she starts going through her thoughts about which decision is better in her own mind. Finishing her shower she changes into a different set of comfortable clothes putting on one of his sweaters then leggings while tying her hair into a messy fun she heads down stairs. She starts to get the ingredients out for Baekhyun's favorite Beef Bibimbap and Spicy Tofu Soup with clams and beef.

She turns on her bluetooth stereo and hums along to the song as she prepares starts preparing to cook the spicy tofu stew. "What doI call you.." she sings along while cutting the vegetables.

Baekhyun slowly walks into the house and smells the delicious aroma in the house he leans against the kitchen doorframe seeing her cooking their dinner he smiles big. Slowly he sneak behind her wrapping his arms around her chin rested on her shoulder holding a boquet of flowers for her.

"Flowers for my beauty...yet flowers can't compare to you." he kisses her cheek.

"Omoo oh gosh you scared me babe." she giggles and takes the flowers from him.

She puts the flowers down on the table, turning around wrapping her arms around his neck and kisses him sweetly. He smiles through the kiss and deepens it a little bit hand caressing her hip.

She giggles biting her lip, "Go freshen up dinner will be ready soon."

He smirks and pulls her closer, "Can't we skip to dessert first." 

"Naughty boy go on now." she pushes him to the bedroom. 

He laughs while slapping her lightly then runs off to the bedroom to go shower. She shakes her head giggling picking up the flowers he gave her she sniffs them. While they are both getting ready for their dinner their hearts are pounding against their chest hoping the best for this night to go better than they have planned in their minds.Baekhyun finishes getting ready he rushes down stairs and helps her set up the table while she finishes up their dinner. 

"Wow my love it looks delicious as always thank you for your hard work." he kisses her cheek pulling her close.

"Well only the best for you I didn't mix the bibimbap yet so you can remove the cucumber I know you hate them love."

He wrinkles his nose at her while kissing the tip of her nose, "You know me so well." 

She giggles while pecking his lips, he pulls out her chair for her to sit and pushes her in while he heads to his seat. "We will eat well." they both say together. 

Baekhyun reaches over to her bowl taking the clams and removing them from the shells giving them back to her to eat. As much as Jia loves seafood she hates doing the work of taking them out from the shells and all. He feeds her one of the clams smiling winks at her, then she reaches over taking the cucumbers from his bibimbap.There's a comfortable silence until their eyes meet and they just burst out laughing at their silliness.

"Why are we acting as if this is our first date all over again?" he chuckles.

"We probably weren't this awkward as we are now and we're 8 months into our relationship." she giggles.

"Oh we are so ridiculous." they both laugh.

Baekhyun clears his throat and takes a deep breathe, "Love the reason why I asked to talk is because I've been noticing how you've been acting lately it has me worried." 

"And I'm sorry I've been this way it's just a lot of things are going on in my mind it's messing with me." 

He reaches over holding her hand while caressing it with his thumb, "You know I'm always here for you no matter what, you can talk to me about anything I'm all ears."

She smiles then takes a deep breathe, "Eversince our scandal and the talk with your guys is chairman I have been overthinking so much and it's eating away at me."

"Love, you should've told me sooner so we could've aired it all out before you let your thoughts eat away at you."

"You had so much on your plate I didn't add to your stress."

"No matter what is it, you are my top priority Jia." 

She stands up to sit next to him their dinner forgotten all about while they decide to have their talk now or never. He looks at her completely worried while she sits down and rest her forehead on his.He reaches up seeing the tears in her eyeline threatning to fall down her cheeks as the sight breaks his heart.

"Your career or me?" she asked looking directly in his eyes. 

Baekhyun falls silent completely lost and shocked at her question, "Mwoya."

"Your career or me."

"You of course you it'll always be you."

She sighs then runs her fingers through her hair as her bun comes undone hair falling down her face, "Damn it that's not what I thought you'd say." she says under her breathe.

"Jia what is going on?" he gets nervous.

Taking a shaky breathe and tears start to fall she looks at him, "I think we need to break up Baekhyun." 

................................