The Squad

Bodyguard Of My Heart

Baekhyun is sitting in the home office looking over all the media reports and files from the company about the news of them getting caught out in front of the house Jia softly knocks on the door and peeks in to check on her boyfriend seeing him still staring at the screen. He looks up from the screen and his face lightens at the sight of her prescence. 

"Jagi you're here." he smiles.

"I have been looking for you babe." she giggles.

She skips over to him and plops down on his lap one arm around his neck as he wraps his arms around her waist holding her close. She shuts off the computer and he clucks his tongue.

"No more babe it's already out in the open there's nothing you can do about it."

"Jagi yes there is if I can catch them maybe we can have the company who outed you and us charged with something." 

"Babe, everything is alright no one is mad or dissappointed in you not my fathers, not the company or your's" she reassures them.

He sighs and looks down at her shaking his head. 

"I know that I'm just upset with myself that I didn't do my job right in keeping you safe away from prying eyes that I let your father's down." 

She sighs and cups his face resting her forehead against his and hugs him tightly.He wraps his arms around her tighter eyes closed breathing in her fruity scent leaving little kisses on her neck.

"You did not let them down and besides they were prepared for the day to happen where how I look comes out." she says in reassurance

He sighs, she clucks her tongue "Like I said you could back out now it's not to late" 

"Mwoya."

"Now that everything is out in the open now and media will be on our asses mostly mine probably back out before it becomes crazy." 

He smirks and lifts her chin looks in her eyes, "And like I said I'm all in." kisses her passionately.

She smiles through the kiss and wraps her arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss.

"YAH you two love birds come on out, we hope your not playing hide the cucumber." screams Chen.

D.O slaps the back of  his head shaking his head, "You're such an idiot." he sighs.

Two more woman come into the guest house as Chanyeol and Kai greet them kissing them on the cheek.Yeri and Irene squeal with excitment hugging the two woman who come into their home. 

"Oh my goodness Unnie's I can not wait for you to meet Jia unnie she is just so precious and the sweetest girl ever." exclaims Yeri.

"You will both love her so much you two the four of us are going to be the best of friends." smiles Irene.

"Well I'm excited to meet the woman who has OUR BAEKHYUNNIE OPPA WHIPPED." giggles Seulgi 

"I am still shocked someone tied him down." laughs Joy.

Chanyeol's arm wrapped around Joy's shoulder laughs, "Trust us we don't know what happened but he is crazy over her." 

"But they are really cute together it's like it's meant to be." says Kai hugging Seulgi from behind.

The couple walk out of the office room holding hands and being playful laughing. Everyone is chatting in the living room and having a good time as they all turn heads and see the said couple.

Jia gets shy hides behind Baekhyuns arm hugging it.

"Aish sorry girl we want to introduce you to the two girls who have come over for our get together." explains Irene.

"No it's fine this is your guys is home there's no need to ask for permission."she smiles and bows down to greet the two woman.

"Waah Baekhyun you scored the jackpot she is breathe takingly beautiful." Seulgi says.

Jia blushes as Baekhyun hugs her from behind kissing the top of her head.

"Jagi this is Seulgi she is Jongin a.k.a Kai's girlfriend they've been together for 5 years."

"Pleasure to meet you, you say I'm pretty look at you." she compliments Seulgi.

"Well there is no lie even the media is just going crazy over how beautiful you are." says Joy 

"Also this is Joy, Chanyeols girlfriend they've been together for 7 years."

"Wow you guys all have good taste in woman."

They all laugh and the girls go off with each other into the living room to get to know one another more.

Chanyeol puts an arm around Baekhyun and Suho with his arm around Sehun, "I think our girls are truly going to be the best of friends."

"Great more sass in the squad." jokes Sehun.

"Well now we are gonna roll up as squad goals from now on." jokes Chanyeol.

Suho rolls his eyes playfully and pushes his arm off, "You are such a giant child." he walks off.

Chanyeol pouts "What I only speak the truth." Baekhyun laughs and shakes his head.