Can't Fight This Feeling

Bodyguard Of My Heart

"Daddy Appa I need to get going or I am going to be late for my date." walking down the stairs nervous smiling.

"Wait wait baby let me get the camera." Jaejoong says happily.

Jaejoong rushes into their home office to get the camera as Jia walks down the stairs blushing and getting more nervous. She starts taking a few deep brethes as she walks down the stairs. Yunho walks over and hugs his daughter to comfort her.

"This is my first date in a while is this why I feel so nervous." 

"There is no need to be nervous my baby girl, Baekhyun seems like a good man." Yunho comforts her.

She takes a deep breathe shakingly, "He really is I haven't ever felt this way about  someone until him daddy appa."

Jaejoong hugs her tightly, "Well from the way I see him look at you I can tell he feels the same." 

Baekhyun drives to a florist nervous looking at the selection of flowers and the time as a worker greets him.He greets them and ask for the most beautiful flowers and arrangement waiting patiently for the florist to arrange them. He sets the bouquet nicely on the set takes a deep breathe nervous closes his eyes as he imagines Jia he slowly smiles he drives off.There is a knock at the door  she shoots up from her seat nervous takes a deep breathe as Yunho answers the door.

Jia smiles big heart beating faster as she sees him, same as Baekhyun has his breathe taken away at the sight of her.

"You look just drop dead gorgeous as always I don't have the words to define your beauty." he compliments her.

She blushes "Thank you so much,you're just even more handsome than ever." 

He nervously hands her the bouquet of flowers nervously as he stutters, "I-I tried my best I'm kind of new at this."

She smiles big sniffs the flowers,"These are perfect they are my favorite flowers ever they are beautiful thank you so much Baekhyun." 

"Just as beautiful as you." 

Jia giggles blushes sniffs the flowers against to hide her flustered face.Jaejoong and Yunho walk up to them "Enjoy the night you two." Jaejoong says smiling. Baekhyun shakes hands with Yunho and reassures him.

"Sir I promise to bring her back at a reasonable time and sure she's safe and enjoys the day." he reassures her parents.

"I trust you Baekhyun,just keep my daughter happy and we'll be on good terms no matter what or else." he smirks

"APPA" Jia gasp.

Baekhyun gulps and clears his throat, "Ignore my husband he's just being the overprotective appa he is, just have fun." Jaejoong pinches Yunho's side as he yelps.They leave as Baekhyun escorts into the car opening the door and making sure she's secured as he heads to the drivers side.

Jaejoong squeals "Oh my goodness they are so perfect together, my son in law is so handsome and a perfect gentleman."

"This is just their first date how do you know it'll be them already." 

"I just know it Yeobo are you questioning me." raises an eyebrow arms crossed pouting at Yunho.

Yunho clears his throat, "An-aniya Jagi you are right they are perfect for one another." he says and wraps his arms around Jaejoong's waist to calm him down.

"I always am." he  says cheekily and squeals as Yunho carries him up to their bedroom.

Baekhyun covering her eyes leading her over to the set up he has planned for them nervous. She giggles nervous a little has her hands over his ," Are you sure this is you're first time at this, you seem like a pro." she jokes.He chuckles and nods his head.

"Trust me it is, I think I just wanted it to be perfect because I have an amazing woman." 

He uncovers her eyes nervous at her reaction as he tells her to open her eyes.As she opens her eyes she covers gasping at the set up tears form in her eyes. He gets nervous at her reaction but sees a smile on her phone. 

"These are happy tears it's just no one has made such an effort for me."

"I only want the best for you" he smiles.

She hugs him tightly smiling big as he hugs back he doesn't hold back and kisses the top of her head. She sighs happily and digs her face in her neck with her heart racing with so much happiness and joy for this man. He smiles holding her tightly rubbing her back. 

"You do know the troubles of dating someone who's parents are in the public eye right."

"I'm pretty sure I've seen it many times with my job" he chuckles.

"I know but I just want to give you a heads up and warning especially now since netizens know who my parents,well adopted fathers are." 

"Okay I don't see a problem with it."

"You can run now if you want I won't be mad, you can go I understand."

Baekhyun lifts her chin to look in her eyes cupping her cheek, "Why would I do that, when I can be with a woman with a heart of gold beautiful inside and out."

"Pfft your just saying that because I'm your clients daughter." 

"He caresses her cheek looking into her eyes serious, "I've never been more serious in my life, no woman has ever made me feel as I feel for you I was just to scared to admit it but I can't hide how I feel for you anymore.

She leans her face into his palm heart racing as she looks into his eyes, "You're the first man to ever make me feel this way I can't even explain.

He smiles caressing her cheek and rest his forehead against hers as she smiles and wraps her arms around his neck as they continue looking into each others eyes smiling happily.He leans in slowly as she closes her eyes as their lips tough lightly.They both pull away looking into each others eyes and lean back into kiss passionately she tightens her arms around his neck as he wraps his arms around her waist pulling her closer deepening the kiss.

"Being with me is going to be a rollercoaster" she says pulling away from the kiss.

"I'm up for the challenge." he smirks and kisses her passionately once more as she kisses back.