True Love

Bodyguard Of My Heart

At The Seoul Music Awards all the fans and K idol groups are pilling into the arena where the awards will be set. While the K idol groups are sitting at their assigned tables and fans are up in the balcony. Baekhyun is sitting at the table EXO is assigned to tapping his foot while banging his palms on the table looking around nervous. He keeps moving his eyes towards a certain table that is a table ahead of them seating a certain someone he's going to win back tonight he just knows it.

"Would you stop fidgeting she'll come."

"I am not fidgeting." 

Kai raises an eyebrow at him and chuckles shaking his head at his friend. 

"Oh you so are fidgeting would you keep calm they will arrive soon."

"How sure are we that she's going to be attending."

"Because you idiot Yeri and I texted her and told her to support her fathers in this award show and she said she was always going to come." snarks Irene annoyed with Baekhyun's worries.

Baekhyun pouts then sticks his tongue out at her as a joke while Suho laughs putting his arm around his wife to keep her calm. While he looks back up he sees Jhope and Jungkook approaching him. 

"Oh kookie hobi ." he smiles and hugs them.

"Yoongi hyung has tested the piano backstage for your solo performance of the song all is good." Jungkook reassures him.

"And I made sure that your schedule solo performance that she will be seated in her table with her fathers and uncles." smiles Jhope.

Baekhyun nods and smiles in appreciation to the best friends of the woman he loves more than anything. He looks around the room and his heart starts beating even faster as he spots her in the group of others walking into the room. 

She sits at the table across from them with TVXQ next to Changmin. 

Baekhyun is stealing glances over at her table checking on to see if she's enjoying the award show. Chanyeol nudges him wiggling his eyes at Baekhyun seeing his best friend acting like a shy in love school boy.  The award for artist of the year and honorary award goes to TVXQ. EXO stands up cheering and whistling for their sunbaenims/hyungs, while Jia hugs her fathers and best friend tightly. The staff walk over to EXO's table telling them it's time for them to prepare for their performance. As they head backstage Baekhyun makes a quick B-line to Yunho and Jaejoong.

"Oh thank goodness we didn't miss your guys is performance." smiles Jaejoong

Baekhyun chuckles, "There's actually a new song debuting it's actually a solo song I wrote."

"Wow look at you we will be cheering you on" Yunho says patting his shoulder.

"Well the song is for Jia, I feel embaressed to ask this of you guys but I was wo-" gets cut off "We will make sure she's out there hearing the song you wrote for her." Yunho ensures him

Baekhyun just looks at them completely bashful that they understood what he's asking.

"You just win our daughter back." Jaejoong smiles and hugs him.

He smiles pacing around backstage he peeks seeing Jia seated at her table chatting with Irene and Yeri who went over to catch up with her laughing and smiling. He takes a deep breathe and sits down infront of the bench takes a deep breathe as the light goes down and the stage lifts him up as he close shis eyes he sees her face and starts singing his heart out.

Jia's heart beats faster as she sees the man she loves with all her heart alone on stage ready to give the most beautiful performance. She clutches the necklace around her neck the one Baekhyun surprised her with during their second date as she watches him,

Baekhyun glances over at Jia as he catches her eyes he locks eyes with her. Jia's heart beating faster with tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Thank you." he says standing up bowing as the lights dim as the others come out for a small dance performance while baekhyun gets dressed to join them.

Jia blinks her tears away and stands up from her seat, "Excuse me for a minute."

"Where are you going?" sounding confused asked Changmin

"I need to take a breather." she kind of lies grabbing  her bag heading backstage.

Changmin looks oveer seeing Chanyeol glancing over at the table while performing so he sneakly puts a thumbs up at all the guys smile big.

Jia rushes backstage looking for EXO's dressing room and burst into the room looking at Baekhyun.

"Can you excuse us for a minute." Baekhyun ask the crew.

The makeup artist and stylist all smile while bowing to both walking out of the room.

"Your  performance was beautiful baekhyun." she says nervously.

Baekhyun half smiles, "Thanks it means a lot coming from you." 

"The lyrics they sound so similar like it's made for me."

"Because it is for you." he says stands up looking at her.

She avoids his eyes looking anywhere else but him biting her lip.

"It's beautiful."

As he slowly walks over to her he says "I meant every single word in that song, your my true love."

"Baekhyun.."

Standing infront of her he reaches over hand over her cheek caressing it lifts up her chin to meet her eyes. He sees tears in her eyes as he wipes them away.

"Come back to me baby please, I'm nothing without you." he bumps his forehead with hers.

"Yo-you deserves so much better than me."

"But I don't want anyone else but  you my heart only knows how to love one woman and it's you."

She sniffs as she melts at his confession.

"It'll only ever be you Jia only you." 

She wraps an arm around his neck "I'm so sorry for hurting you, I'm so sorry." she cries

"There's nothing to be sorry for my love you only wanted to protect me." he kisses her forehead.

"I love you Baekhyun , I love you so very much you're the only man my heart will ever love."

He smiles cups her face and kisses her passionately, while she smiles through the kiss wrapping both arms around his neck.

Resting their foreheads against one another arms around her waist, "This time we fight for us together not alone screw public opinion this is our life and love."

"You're right no more fears as long as you're by my side." she says looking at him.

" if I didn't have to get back onstage right now with the guys,,, this dressing room would be a mess by now." he smirks.

"Bad boy behave." she jokes slapping his chest.

He winks at her kisses her passionately "Just wait until we get home." slapping her bum as he runs off to head to the stage.