Fight For You

Bodyguard Of My Heart

Baekhyun is driving to the cliff that over looks all of Hangang park while one hand is on the steering wheel and the other on Jia's lap. Jia smiles and interwines their fingers on her lap. She smiles lifting their hands together resting them on her cheek while he pulls their hands closer to him and kisses the back of her hand. They drive in silence enjoying the city lights of Seoul and just basking in their prescence with one another.

"Wow this place is so beautiful." she sighs resting her head against his shoulder.

"I've seen more beautiful things than this." arm around her shoulder kissing her forehead.

"Oh really like what?" 

"You nothing will ever compare." he smiles looking at her side profile.

She blushes while pinching his cheek at his compliment to her. "Such a smooth talker babe." 

"It has your heart rushing though doesn't it." he smirks wiggling his eyebrows.

"Whatever floats your boat." she playfully rolls her eyes.

Baekhyun pulls her into his lap wrapping his arms around her tightly pulling the blanket around them that he packed up.She sighs and leans against his chest enjoying being in the arms of the man she loves. Their friends and her parents were right for them to just get away for right now and let go of their worries that they are going through right now. They know once they come back they will have to face the music of the scandal but together it'll be worth the fight for their love.

RING 

RIING

Baekhyun sees that Yunho's is calling him he shows Jia as he answers the phone. Jia gets very concerned because it's very rare for her fathers to check on her dates with him. 

"Hyung is anything wrong?"

"Baekhyun i'm so sorry to interuppt you and Jia taking a breather but the company called they want us all to be there right now." 

He sighs, "No it's fine we'll be there hyung."

"Alright drive safe see you guys there."

He says his goodbye and takes a deep breathe looking at her.

"What's wrong?" 

"We need to head to the office baby." 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

While they drive up to the companies parking lot they spot familiar cars at the company and their hearts start to pound against their chest even faster of the outcome of this meeting.They walk into the company building holding hands tightly completly nervous and unaware of what is going to happen. Everyone they know is sitting around the lobby of the chairmans office turn to look at them. 

"Sorry for ruining your guys is time away."

"We know this isn't what you wanted to deal with right away." 

They both shake their heads half smiling while they start comforting them to keep them feel at ease.

The chairman's assistant walks out of the office, "Baekhyun and Jia sir would like to speak with you two alone." 

"What we are not letting them go in alone." Yunho says standing up.

"I know Mr Jung but this is between your daughter, baekhyun and the chairman." explains the assistant

"Appa, i'll be okay I have Baekhyun by my side." half smiles.

"Jagi she's right this is a battle they need to do it alone." Jaejoong hugs his arm.

"We will be right out the door with everyone else okay none of us are leaving here." 

"Nae appa.." she hugs him tightly then grabs Baekhyun's hand as they walk into the meeting room.

They tighten their hold on one anothers hand as they enter the chairman's office getting more and more nervous as they speak. Whlile the chairman is sitting by his desk looking through all the article files of the scandal and the photos scattered around his desk. Jia hugs Baekhyuns arm closer to her as they both sit down in the lounge chair. 

"I'm pretty sure you both know the reason as to why I called you for this meeting." he looks up at them.

"Sir I- I am so sorry for this to get out into the public we were careless enough to think people wouldn't follow us after Baekhyun's new status we should've been more aware please do not punish my fathers or baekhyun for this." she speaks up while Baekhyun looks at her in shock.

"Love.."

"I will take full responsiblity for the consequences to my actions." she avoids eye contact with Baekhyun.

The chairman sighs and rubs his temple while looking back and forth at the couple in front of him.

"Ani..ani sir we are both to blame not just Jia I should've taken precaution with my new status and made better choices in that matter." says Baekhyun

"You two have not even let me speak yet you are both doing all you can to protect one another." sighs the chairman.

They both look down at their hands in apology of not letting him say a word. 

"Look the scandal is a chaos but it's nothing our company can't make through it." he explains.

Baekhyun's eyes widen shocked, "Si-sir"

"I'm not going to punish you two for being a young couple in love there's nothing wrong with that but..I kindly ask you two to please from now one be more careful when in public settings for both your sakes." 

"Nae we can do that sir." they both say shocked.

"Baekhyun you know a lot of fangirls are going to go after your girlfriend now they know who she is, as well as media you are both in the spotlight but with this scandal they are going to make it much more harder for you two. They will make you guys the it couple to try breaking you apart you both need to keep a strong mindset into what you are getting yourselves into."

"I will do anything and everything it takes to fight for her."

Jia gets worried, "Is this going to affect his name and the path of his career." 

"I'm not going to lie you know how some fans can get knowing their favorite is in a relationship or when they get into a scandal it can or it can make or break his career."

Her heart drops hearing the chairman explain to her what pros and cons that can happen to Baekhyun's career. Baekhyun puts his hand on her thigh caressing it to comfort her.

"Which is why I'm saying to have a stronger mindset to fight for one another." he smiles.

"We appreciate it sir also for your understanding." Baekhyun say while bowing down to the chairman.

As they walk out of the meeting room Baekhyun is smiling from ear to ear while Jia is lost in her thoughts of the conversation. Their friends see them and start to gather around asking them questions of how it went. 

"So guessing with your expression everything is okay?" ask Chanyeol.

"Nae actually it was a calm meeting he told us to be more careful but also advice to keep us to fight for our relationship."

"Wow that is a lot better than we thought."laughs Donghae.

"Better than before when our relationships came out." comments Eunhyuk while looking at Yunho.

"See you had nothing to worry about." says Sehun patting Baekhyun on his back smiling.

While their friends and family are joking around in the companies lobby catching up, Jia remains silent lost in her own thoughts. Jaejoong looks over at his daughter and senses her distress and pulls her away from the group.

"Is everything alright my sweet angel.?"

"Huh na-nae umma a lot of things have been cleared in my mind." she says half smiling.

"Are you sure you've been silent since coming back from the talk with the chairman." he gets more concerned.

"Daddy everything is fine I promise." lying through her teeth she kisses his cheek and walks back to their group.