Baekhyun and Jia "Jikhyun"

Bodyguard Of My Heart

BREAKING NEWS

BYUN BAEKHYUN defends and protects his girlfriend known as Jung Yunho and Jung Jaejoong's daughter Jung Jia and respectfully ask his fans and netizens to respect their relationship and his girlfriend.While the fans are in full support of the idol and his girlfriends relationship protecting them themselves in social media to anyone attacking the couple.

"Why can't they see how happy she makes him."

"I've never seen a man so in love the way baekhyun is in love with Jia."

"They are soulmates please don't ruin a love like theirs"

"Baekhyun and Jia= Jikhyun protection squad EXO-L's are"

 

Jia is walking along the streets of gangman smiling heading to her favorite coffee shop meeting with Jungkook since it's been a while and both have been busy in life. She gets even more excited as she sees him sitting in their typical spot of the coffee shop patiently waiting for her while being friendly with ARMY's as they ask for photos and autographs. She giggles shaking her head while heading into the shop. 

"MY KOOKIE." she squeals and runs into his arms hugging him tightly.

"MY JIJI." he chuckles hugging her tightly spins her around.

"It's been sooo long Mr.Solo all time entertainer." 

"Pffttt who me aniyo."

"Are you kidding me kookie Seven is playing EVERYWHERE."

He chuckles and shakes his head while they both take a seat while catching up.

"Enough about me how are you and baekhyun I mean your man is out here fighting for you guys."

"Trust me even his live shocked me."

"Really you had no idea that he was going to be doing that on his live." he raises an eyebrow taking a sip of his drink.

She shakes her head pouting, "What is most shocking about it is that my appa is the one that filmed the live with baekhyun's video explaination of everything."

"Well that should be a good thing your dads both love your boyfriend to do such a thing as to help him defend his relationship with their daughter and also shows how supportive your fathers are of you two being together." 

She giggles rolling her eyes playfully.

"I mean you can't out any of us out hyungs and I are all apart of the Jikhyun protection squad with EXO-L and ARMYS"

"Even the ARMYS."

"Pfftt who gave the courage and push for fans who are both EXO AND BTS fans to give the push for this squad." 

"Are you serio- "Courtsey of Changmin hyung, as well as Junsu, Yoochun, Eunhyuk and Donghae sunbaenims." he cuts her off to explain everyone behind the support as well.

"What do I do without you guys."

"You'd be stuck in the mud and lost." he jokes.

She flips him off as a joke, "I would say you but I'm pretty sure Jimin does that Seven days a week." she smirks.

"Reverse card." he smirks flipping her off back.

They continue on catching up while walking around Gangnam street to spend time together for as long as they can until things get chaotic in theirl lives once more.

Jia hugs Jungkook tightly swaying back and forth, "I love you so so much bestie and I'm super proud of you forever your fan no matter what." 

"I love you more bestie and I'm also proud and happy for you remember be that strong I know you are." he smirks kissing her forehead.

She smiles blows him a kiss and they head their seperate ways.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Meanwhile in the SM company in TVXQ's office Yunho's head in his hands as he looks at all the receipts and contracts  that were hidden from them by their own company seeing them, super junior and now EXO are being robbed of what they deserve. Jaejoong slowly walks over to his husband worried hugs him from behind.

"Jagi.." 

Yunho sighs holding Jaejoong's hand on his shoulder," How could we be so blind lies SM has told and truths they've hidden from us we let ourselves get fooled and now they've tricked my juniors which holds important people to our daughters life." 

"Love you can't put the blame on yourself we were all fooled by the company because of their name it doesn't mean anyone is at fault besides the person who tricked us into this company."

Yunho sighs and shakes his head.

"There is something else you're not telling me Yunho what is it." 

He leans over into the drawer and takes a file of photos out of his drawer and hands them to Jaejoong. While Jaejoong looking through the photos eyes widen as well as written letters with the photos heart drops looks at yunho.

"How do they have these photos of Baekhyun and our daughter these are private moments between them." he rips the folder and throws them into the fireplace.

"They have been the ones who have been outing Baekhyun and Jia since the beginning to get some sort of rise and publicity back into the company."

"THOSE BASTARDS."screams Jaejoong completely furious shaking.

"My love trust me you don't understand the anger I feel and I'll make sure they pay for what they are putting us and everyone we love through."

"They deserve to pay we have done nothing wrong to this DAMN controlling company ho-how could they do this to us to our daughter." he sobs tears roll down his cheeks.

Yunho pulls Jaejoong close to him hugging him tightly kissing his forehead, "I will fix this my love. I promise you this is the last time they make Jung Yunho and the people he loves fools."