Building Up Those Walls

Bodyguard Of My Heart

Music is blasting very loud in the boys practice room as they start to go over some of the dance steps to a few of their songs they will be promoting for their EP album. Kasper calls for a 30 minute break as him and Kai want to run through some of the recorded videos they took of their dances to see what needs to be worked on. Baekhyun grabs his phone whipping away his sweat as he turns on his phone he checks to see if Jia has messaged him or called but it's blank.

He sighs and plops down on the couch of the practice room covering his face. 

Sehun sits down next to him worried, "Is everything alright man?" 

"Yes...No..I don't know." he sighs.

"What's going on."

Baekhyun sighs shakes his head, "It's Jia eversince the scandal and the meeting with the chairman happened she's been acting so strong lately."

"You know what now that you brought that up all of us are starting to see the tension between you two is everything alright?" he asked worried.

"That's exactly what I don't know if we are okay or not when I try talking to her she says everything is fine." 

Sehun puts his arm around Baekhyun sighs trying to comfort one of his best friends. Baekhyun sighs shaking his head just lost on what is going on with his relationship and is getting very worried about his girlfriend. While the best friends sit in silence Baekhyun's phone goes off just from a social media notification he ignores just staring at his lockscreen photo he smiles.

"You know when they say everything is fine it's not though right." ask Sehun.

"I know that but I'm just lost on how I'm suppose to bring up this subject without offending her or it being a blown out of propotion argument." explains Baekhyun.

"Well it's going to lead to either one no matter how you put it but at least she'll know that you are still attentive to her no matter what you two have gone through." 

"You're right we need to talk about this I can't stand seeing her like this and I won't." he says grabs his phone and texts Jia.

To:My Other Half <3333

Hi my love, I just wanted to check on you let you know I'm missing you right now, but also we need to talk tonight how about dinner?

....

From:My Other Half <333

I'm missing you too my love, sure I'll cook your favorite see you then I love you so much 

....

Baekhyun takes a deep breathe nervous about what will happen during the dinner either way it's going to go good or bad and he's hopping it's good....right???

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Two weeks after the scandal, the boys are out in the company's recording studio preparing to release their new debut ep album.Jia and Baekhyun carried on their sweet little dates on his time off but he notices something off about his girlfriend, yet he doesn't want to push it. While everyone around them is seeing the changes going around the couple growing more worried about them. It's late night with Baekhyun still out practicing, Jia is in her own bedroom on facetime with Jungkook.

"Buttercup, you need to speak to him about all your worries already this isn't good for you to keep it in." he says very concerned for his best friend.

"H-he's already got so much on his plate, I mean things with the scandal just sizzled out I don't want him to worry about me than he already has."

"Buttercup this isn't how a relationship works it's give and take on both sides."

"But I feel like he gives all he has, while all I see is wear him out." she sighs.

Jungkook blows a raseberry,"Please do you not see how crazy about you that man is."

She blushes as she hears him talk about her boyfriends love for her turning red as a tomato.

"He has the right to know, so atleast he'll know what you both can deal with while fighting for your love."

"Boo can I ask you something and please don't be mad."

"Buttercup nothing is off the table go on ask me." he smiles in comfort.

"How did you make it through fighting for yours and jimin's relationship I know you had a hard time and wanted to give up a lot." 

There is silence on the other side of the phone while she looks down ashamed of the question she asked.

"Don't feel bad about the question because it's true and you were there helping me deal with it." he comforts her.

"But still it was a hard time for you both I sh-." "Don't apologize."

She nods her head and half smiles, "How did you do it?" 

"It wasn't easy there were many  lows I went through during that time, especially with you know our status." 

"Being in the spotlight makes it harder doesn't it." 

Jungkook shrugs his shoulders, "I mean at times it does because there's the outside world trying to get into your personal life, but the only good thing is they don't know the real story of what goes on away from those cameras and it's nothing they can take away."

"True I mean I know that he loves me and I am crazy in love with him, but the thought that him having a girlfriend can hurt his name in the industry."

He sighs, "Trust me it's exactly what I thought and we're a same gender couple, it was a lot tougher then I saw your dads fight for their love and realized why should I let what the outside world thinks of what I do in my life or who I love. I can look back in my life and say I'm living a happy life while they need to learn to live with remorse of what they did trying to hurt other people for their own personal benefits." 

She nods her heads sighs while Jungkook says, "You love him don't you and you're sure about how you feel for Baekhyun right?" 

"More than anything, he mean so much to me I love him so much I can't explain he's the best thing to ever happen to me." she smiles as she talks about him.

"Then what is scaring you about staying with him."

"That later in his career he'll look back in his life and might realize that he settled for someone like me and think I was the worst to happen in his life if things don't go planned in his career."

"Oh buttercup." his heart drops hearing her explaination.

"I love him so much Kookie, so so much he is the love of my life, he is the one but I'm scared I feel like I need to let him go to be who truly is and be on the path made for him, but at the same time I'm scared if I let him go i'll never get him back." tears roll down her cheeks.

"Oh my poor bestie." he sighs.

"What am I suppose to do Kookie..." sobbing her heart out.

Jungkook sighs just watching his best friend ever sobbing her heart out over her own self doubts of a man who loves her with all her heart and soul and who she loves equally but letting her thoughts eat away at her. She sobs her heart out twirling the pendant of the bracelet Baekhyun gave her while looking at Jungkook. She thought calling her long time best friend who short of went through the same troubles in her relationship would clear her mind but it made her more lost. 

From:My One and Only<3333

Hi my love, I just wanted to check on you let you know I'm missing you right now, but also we need to talk tonight how about dinner?

....

From:My One and Only<333

Whatever you cook is my favorite, because it'll always be amazing see you soon I love you so much more so very much more my love

....

She doesn't ever want to lose Baekhyun, she knows she'll never love another man like him but she also wants to think of his better future whether it's with or without her...and it's going to be PAINFUL.