World Of Chances

Bodyguard Of My Heart

 

Everyone is sat down in the meeting room of SM entertainment awaiting for the CEO to come into the room. As the friends sitting at the table are nervous if they have done something wrong in their work. Yet they are confused as they see TVXQ hyungs walking into the meeting room smiling and laughing with the chair man.

"Would you guys loosen up already, you are not in trouble." the chairman reassures.

All of  them sigh with relief but are still confused. "So if we are not in trouble what brings us here hyung." ask Baekhyun

"I'm pretty sure you guys know the viral videos of you guys performing on your night out." ask Yunho.

"Then is there something wrong for this meeting to happen?" concern Suho ask.

"We did not know that people we're uploading  those videos sir we are so sorry." Baekhyun apologizes.

The chairman laughs and shakes his head "There is nothing to be sorry for, you guys we're just having fun on your night off."

The friends continue to look at one another very confused at why they were called into a meeting.

"Your guys is prescence together and talent working as a group is EXCEPTIONALLY AMAZING." explains Jaejoong

"You guys have that idol quality together." says Yunho

They're eyes widen as they hear their hyungs speaking about the video of them performing. As the chairman ask his assistant to to gather the contracts for the boys. 

"We would love to sign you guys as a group under our company and it will be named EXO." the chairman says showing the contract.

Baekhyun shocked eyes widen looks at everyone in the room. "This is a once in a lifetime chance." one of the workers speak out.

All the guys look at Baekhyun for reassurance now sure of this opprotunity. He sighs as he grabs the contract and reads through it all. 

"So what do you say Baekhyun?" ask Yunho. 

Baekhyun looks up at him them over to his friends. "I..."

Jia is smiling as she helps a student with an alphabet project they put together for their lesson. She walks around the childrens table checking on the other children as they work hard on their alphabet. As she is about to help another student her phone rings from a text notification and sees it's from Baekhyun. 

From:My Love <3333

Love when you're not busy or your clas is on break can you call me please 

She gets worried as she reads the text and replies she'll call him in 10 minutes. While the children finishes on their projects she let's them have a longer recess while she calls Baekhyun keeping an eye on them.

"Hey my beauty." he smiles as he answers his phone.

"Hi babe, is everything alright you have me worried?" she asked very concerned.

He sighs sitting in the lounge room still thinking things over, "We are at SM right now we got called in for a meeting."

She gets even more worried hand on her chest, "Is everything alright? What happened?" 

"Apparently the people who came into our karaoke room decided to upload the performance the guys and my solo perform last night."

"No way are you guys in trouble."

"Aniyo opposite of that and your fathers were there in the meeting as well."

"Really then what did they want." she ask very confused.

"They want to sign us as a group under SM and our name will be EXO." 

"NO WAY CHINCHAROO." she says excited for them.

He smiles as he feels her happiness for him and his friends "It sounds like you're the one they are signing on baby."

"Love this is a HUGE DEAL you guys deserve this acknowledgement for your talents." 

"But I mean this is a big contract, I'm scared that once we accept it everything will change." 

"Babe no matter what happens you guys will always be by each others side nothing will change but this gives you guys the opprotunity for you guys to get the recognition you deserve other than being bodyguards." she explains confidently.

"What about us you know how Idols lives can be what if it comes between us." 

"I know how I feel about you and you know how you feel about me as long as we know we both have that love for each other and fight together then nothing will ever come between us my love I promise." 

"I promise you my love no matter how things turn out in this change of my life., whether we become a big hit idol group or just lowly known I will do my all and best to give you the time I have to make sure you know you always come first no matter where I am in my life." he reassures.

She smiles big, "I love you so much."

"I love you so much more." he smiles as well.

"Accept the offer my love, then you guys show the netizens you guys are more than just good looking bodyguards." 

He laughs and shakes his head, "As long as I have you by my side through it all, I'll make it through."

"I'll always be there for you my love."

He smiles as they say their goodbyes on the phone and to see each other at the end of the day. He slowly walks back into the meeting room and everyone has their eyes on him. 

Chanyeol walks over to Baekhyun in concern puts a hand on his shoulder and half smiles, "Everything alright."

He smiles and nods his head, "I just needed a little confidence booster to help with this decision."

Chanyeol smirks while pating his back, "Damn I feel replaced by Jia now as your best friend as well." 

"You'll always be my best friend, but Jia will always be my priority."

"Thanks I think." he says confused but shrugs it off.

"So what will the decision be." ask the chairman.

Baekhyun looks at his friends then back at the chairman "We're In."