Slowly

Just love me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“I will be there after driving Taehyung home..” said Jennie as she hung up on Jimin.

 

She and Taehyung have just gone out of the hospital.

 

Fortunately, Taehyung didn’t break any bone after getting hit lightly but he did have many wounds that needed to be treated.

 

“Did Jimin say anything about Jisoo-ssi?” asked Taehyung turning to her as they walked out the door.

 

Jennie raised her brows together.

He couldn’t even wait for them to get inside the car..

Is he that curious?

 

She nodded her head.

Well.. she didn’t know that what happened earlier was far more complicated.. and maybe a bit personal towards Jisoo..

 

“Why?” asked Taehyung curiously as he noticed her change of expression. “Is he the same stalker from before? Is he-..?”

 

“That guy turns out to be the son of Jisoo’s mother’s ex husband..” said Jennie sighing.

 

Jimin told her everything over the phone while Taehyung was being treated..

 

The stalker who attempted to hurt Jisoo is the son of Ari’s second husband.. the son of the man who used to harrass her when she was young..

It seems that he had a huge grudge against Jisoo for putting his father in jail years ago..

 

“But Jimin told me that Jisoo-ssi looked fine..” said Jennie smiling a little. “He said that her manager drove her home already-..”

 

Taehyung sighed deeply.

 

“That was the reason..” he said in a low voice.

 

Jennie’s brows furrowed.

 

“What do you mean?” she asked pursing her lips.

 

Taehyung shook his head.

That must be the reason why Lisa told him not to mention anything about her family..

It seems like she had a difficult childhood..

 

Jennie was about to open the door of the car but she stopped..

 

“I almost forgot to tell you..” she said facing him. “Jimin said that Jisoo-ssi gave you the whole week off so you can just stay at home and rest..”

 

Taehyung looked surprised.

A week? He has never even taken more than two days off at work..

 

But how will Jisoo-ssi do without a bodyguard?

Is she okay? Wasn’t she scared earlier? She was even crying..

 

Jennie cleared .

 

“Why don’t you.. give her a call?” she asked lowering her gaze. “If you’re worried about her.. you should call her..”

 

Taehyung’s throat moved fast.

Worried? Him? Was he?

 

He was just.. thinking about her..

No.. he means.. she passed by his mind.. 

He is her bodyguard afterall.. and she had a very long night tonight.. 

 

“Women like it when men call them to ask about how they feel.. how their day went..” Jennie continued as her voice faded. “Instead of being curious just about work..”

 

 

 

————————

 

 

 

Jisoo was lying down on her bed.

 

She keeps on sighing ever since she came back home.

 

How could it be possible that her mom’s ex husband’s son would want to harm her?

 

She can remember how he looked at her before..

 

He looked disgusted.. he was filled with anger.. he was furious as he pointed his finger at her..

 

As if she had done something bad to him.. as if she had made a grave mistake towards him and his family..

 

As if he were the victim..

 

When in fact.. it was her.. she was the victim before.. and even now.. she was almost put to danger because of his foolishness..

 

She didn’t even know about him at all.. she didn’t want to know anything that had to do with that man’s family..

 

She tried to forget him.. she tried to forgive him..

 

But how come he keeps haunting her even now?

 

When she tried all these years to stay slient about it..

 

She wiped the tears she had in her eyes..

 

She was unaware that the stalker who has been following her around.. taking pictures of her.. watching her every movement.. was none other than that man’s son..

 

She took a deep breath as she looked at the time on her phone.

 

It was already 1 am..

 

She isn’t sleepy at all.. her head is full of useless thoughts making her head spin..

 

She was about to put her phone back to the table when she received a call..

 

Her eyes widened and her mind became even more awake when she saw who was calling her..

 

“Mr. Kim?” she hurriedly answered it as she got up. 

 

She heard him gasp as if he had been startled..

 

“Oh.. I’m sorry.. I must have pressed your number by mistake.. I mean.. it’s too late.. I’m sorry.. I must have woken you up..” said Taehyung stuttering.

 

Jisoo smiled a little.

 

“Did Mr. Kim want to hear my voice before going to sleep?” she said biting her lower lip.

 

Taehyung closed his eyes shut as he took time to answer.

Why did he have to call her at this time?

He has been thinking about it since he got home..

He wanted to know if she was okay after everything that happened to her..

 

He was hesitating whether to call her or not and in the end he pressed her number by mistake!

 

Jisoo laughed a little.

 

“Did I make you flustered?” she asked as she imagined his face. 

 

He must have that naive and innocent look on his face now..

 

“Anyway.. is Mr. Kim okay? What did the doctor tell you?” she asked sounding serious.

 

She almost forgot that Mr. Kim got hurt on his attempt to save her..

She must be the most ungrateful woman ever..

 

“Lots of things happened that I couldn’t even thank you Mr. Kim..” said Jisoo sighing a little. “I should have called you-..”

 

“Are you.. okay?” asked Taehyung softly. 

 

Jisoo stopped talking all of a sudden.

 

“Is everything fine?” Taehyung continued asking.

 

He knows he will not be a great help but still.. he wanted to know how she was..

 

But Jisoo was remaining silent making him confused.

 

“Jisoo-ssi.. are you-..?”

 

Then he heard her sniffing.

 

Wait.. is she.. crying?

 

“It’s the first time.. someone has asked me if I was okay..” said Jisoo as she wiped her tears. 

 

She couldn’t help but shed tears..

 

Most people don’t know what she’s going through..

They think she has everything in life.. they all think she’s perfect.. 

They all give her praises and compliments.. they can only see the beauty and glamour..

 

But nobody is asking how she feels.. no one is curious about her thoughts.. her feelings..

 

Mr. Kim only asked her one question.. he only spoke three words..

 

And she already felt nice.. and grateful..

 

Because someone has finally asked her if she was fine..

 

“Thank you.. for asking..” she said smiling. “That’s what I needed to hear the most..”

 

Taehyung’s lips curled up.

He didn’t mean to make her feel anything but.. if he helped her in any way.. if he comforted her somehow.. then he should also feel happy, right?

 

“Mr. Kim..” Jisoo called him softly. “If you aren’t sleepy yet.. can you not hang up right away?”

 

Taehyung’s brows furrowed as he listened to her.

What does she mean not to hang up on her?

 

“I am.. honestly.. a little bothered.. and scared..” said Jisoo sighing. “Can you.. talk to me more?”

 

Taehyung didn’t know how to answer.

Well.. it isn’t like he’s sleepy.. and since he isn’t doing anything either.. he can.. perhaps.. talk to her..

 

“You can refuse if you want..” said Jisoo feeling embarrassed not hearing anything from him. “I am not forcing you or anything-..”

 

“I’ll listen..” said Taehyung quickly. “I mean.. I’m not a good speaker.. but I can listen well..”

 

Jisoo’s lips curled up as she pulled the blanket tightly up to her chest.

 

“Just.. talk..” Taehyung continued. “I’m.. here.. listening to you..”

 

And Jisoo told him stories about her..

Their conversation became endless until she eventually fell asleep..

 

“Jisoo-ssi..” Taehyung called her softly.

 

He hasn’t heard anything from her for a few minutes..

Is she asleep? 

 

And a few moments later.. 

He heard her snoring..

 

He chuckled as he continued listening.

 

“Do I have to listen to your snoring too?” he asked in a very low voice. “You would be embarrassed if you knew about this..”

 

He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter