Rival

Just love me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Unnie is being strange again..” said Lisa whispering to RM. 

 

RM sighed.

She doesn’t seem to be seeing anyone but why is she acting like she has broken up already?

 

She has been doing yoga since she woke up.. 

There must be something that is bothering her..

 

“Did something happen yesterday after we brought her home?” asked Lisa thinking deeply. “It was raining and-..”

 

She gasped.

 

“Why?” asked RM. “What happened?”

 

Lisa turned to him slowly.

 

“She must have gotten a cold..” she said. “She usually meditates and does yoga when she feels sick..”

 

RM’s brows furrowed.

He doesn’t know anymore who is weirder between Jisoo or Lisa..

 

“Whatever..” he said sighing. “We should knock on her room and tell her to get ready.. Mr. Kim will be here in a few minutes-..”

 

And that moment, they heard the doorbell ring..

 

“He’s here..” said Lisa smiling. “We should ask him to knock on Jisoo unnie’s door.. she wouldn’t show her temper to him, would she?”

 

Taehyung came in a few moments later, unaware of what was to come to him.

 

“I should?” he said confused as he found himself standing before Jisoo’s bedroom.

 

He feels a little nervous whenever he gets near her bedroom.. he can’t help but think of that little incident that happened a few days ago..

 

She will be fully clothed today, won’t she?

 

He took a deep breath before finally knocking on her door.

 

But as soon as it opened, it closed again confusing him.

 

“I’ll go out in a few minutes!” said Jisoo loudly from the inside.

 

She has been meditating this morning because of Mr. Kim and she had to see him now!

All of her efforts are in vain..

 

She held onto her chest tightly as she leaned her back against the door.

 

“Do I really like him?” she whispered to herself as she took few deep breaths.  

 

This is insane..

Men would usually do the first move on her.. they would openly flirt with her and she, a fool, would fall for them right away..

But this time.. Mr. Kim isn’t even doing anything to her.. and she is falling for him like crazy..

 

“He looks hot even in the morning..” she said in a low voice as a sigh left . “What should I do?”

 

 

—————————

 

 

 

RM was driving to Jisoo’s shooting location.

 

“Remember never to stay alone.. if you need to go somewhere, you must go with Mr. Kim.. you cannot leave his side.. we don’t know what will happen..”

 

He feels more nervous today because Jisoo will be filming outside.. that means fans can watch her from afar.. and this also means.. her stalker might be there watching her every move..

 

He was still busily giving her some guidelines when he noticed she has been staring blankly towards the passenger seat..

 

His eyes shifted there immediately..

 

Mr. Kim?

 

“Jisoo unnie..” Lisa called her name startling her.

 

Jisoo quickly looked away from Mr. Kim.

What just happened? Did she really stare at him? 

She couldn’t even control herself anymore..

Why are his eyes so pretty? And look at that tall nose of his! And his pink lips.. why do they look so smooth and soft?

Everything about him is screaming perfection..

 

She took another quick glance at him and their eyes met..

 

She gulped.

 

He rarely looks at him but whenever he does.. he looks at her with an intense gaze..

Is it because he’s a policeman? Or does he always do that? 

 

She had to shake all those thoughts off of her head..

 

“We’re here now unnie..” said Lisa opening the door.

 

And as soon as she did, fans’ screaming was heard..

 

Jisoo happily waved her hand to her fans..

They must have been waiting for her since this morning..

It’s really hot today.. how could they stay like that for hours?

 

She must have been a little excited to see them that she walked towards them quickly..

 

But then she felt a hand holding her by her wrist..

She turned back and realized it was Mr. Kim..

 

“Please don’t go too close to them.. they might hurt you..” said Taehyung pulling her to stand beside him.

 

Jisoo nodded her head.

 

They walked side by side while Taehyung made sure her fans would still see her..

 

Everything was going well and they have almost made it inside the building but suddenly, a very energetic fan suddenly tried to hug Jisoo.

 

Taehyung was able to hide Jisoo behind him right away and the fan mistakenly scratched his face instead..

 

“Mr. Kim..” Jisoo sounded worried as she saw what happened.

 

She wanted to help him but Lisa pulled her inside immediately.

 

“Unnie.. we should get ready right away.. we’re late for your first shoot..” said Lisa almost dragging Jisoo who was still looking back at Taehyung.

 

Jisoo sighed as she eventually followed her.

 

She tried to do the best she could for every take and as soon as she was able to have a break, she went to find Mr. Kim.

 

“Why are you standing here instead of just sitting there inside?” asked Jisoo as she found him outside the door.

 

Taehyung has been observing her fans to see if there was anyone strange..

He thought he might be able to recognize her stalker since he saw him last time..

 

Jisoo sighed as she stared at him.

Does he even know what he looks like right now?

 

“Come with me..” she said grabbing him by his arm and bringing him to her waiting room.

 

Taehyung looked confused as he found himself being dragged by her.

 

Jisoo pushed him down to sit as she took something from her pocket.

 

“What is it?” asked Taehyung still puzzled.

 

Jisoo quickly put some ointment on his forehead and only then Taehyung felt it sting a little.

 

“How can a policeman not notice he has got a scratch? Do you think you can protect me by using your face as a shield?” Jisoo asked pouting her lips as she put a bandaid on his forehead.

 

Taehyung remained silent.

He doesn’t really feel it when he gets a bruise or anything..

He remembers he even bled once while catching a robber yet he didn’t know it until Jennie told him so..

 

“You should be careful too..” Jisoo continued nagging at him. “They say you wouldn’t be able to get married if you get a scar on your face.. aren’t you worried?”

 

Taehyung raised his brows together.

He has never heard of that before..

 

“Mr. Kim..” Jisoo called him in a loud voice.

 

Taehyung looked straight at her.

She looks like she’s about to tell him something really serious..

Is it about her stalker? Does she have any idea of who it could be?

 

“Does Mr. Kim have a girlfriend?” asked Jisoo lifting her chin up as she tried hard not to be embarrassed.

 

Taehyung went silent for a few seconds as he tried to process what she just asked..

A.. what? A girlfriend? Did she just ask him if he has a girlfriend? All of a sudden?

 

“I don’t..” he replied lowering his gaze.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter