Commitment

Just love me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Jisoo woke up with a headeache the day after.

Good thing her schedule starts in the afternoon.. she feels like throwing up just by breathing..

What did she even do last night?

 

She was stretching her back when she noticed a glass of water on her side table..

 

Wait a minute.. a glass-..?

 

And episodes from last night started flooding in..

 

Embarrassing is an understatement of what she did!

 

Oh no! Someone tell her everything is just a dream!

 

She slapped her cheeks and felt pain.. no.. it can’t be.. 

 

She covered her face with the blanket out of embarrassment.

 

How could she be so shameless in front of Mr. Kim? Why did Rosè even call him? That girl must want her dead!

 

She bit her lower lip as she remembered how she threw herself to Mr. Kim..

 

She kissed him on his lips.. behind his ear and even on his neck.. now somebody tell her if a sane woman is supposed to do that!

 

Mr. Kim must have been so shocked! He already hates her and now she even had to do that! 

 

She was still having a mental breakdown when she received a call from Rosè..

 

“You brat! Why did you call Mr. Kim last night? You don’t know how much I am embarrassed right now-..!”

 

“Mr. Kim seems to like you too..” said Rosè quickly.

 

Jisoo raised her brows together.

What? Why is she saying this to her all of a sudden?

 

“I have never seen a police officer wear his uniform when entering an expensive wine bar..” Rosè continued as she chuckled. “He must have been in a hurry to pick you up when I told him you were drunk..”

 

Jisoo’s throat moved fast.

What is she saying? What does that have to do with Mr. Kim liking her?

 

Anyway.. it was true Mr. Kim came in his uniform..

He looked handsome even last night.. maybe it was his uniform that made her fall for him?

 

She smiled a little as she got reminded of their first encounter again..

 

Wait.. she shouldn’t be thinking of it now!

 

She shook her head to get a grip of herself.

 

“How could you just send me away like that?” she asked pouting her lips. “Shouldn’t you have come to see me home?”

 

She could hear Rosè laugh.

 

“I bet you would have sent me away..” she replied still laughing at her. “Anyway.. are you feeling okay now? You drank a lot last night!”

 

Jisoo sighed.

Well.. her stomach doesn’t feel okay at all.. she overdid it and she knows it’s her fault..

 

“You’re going abroad next week, aren’t you?” said Rosè. “Why don’t you bring Mr. Kim with you so you can date freely there?”

 

Jisoo pursed her lips.

She wished she could but that will never happen!

Mr. Kim has quit being her bodyguard already and after everything she did last night, she is very sure that he isn’t going to show himself to her anymore!

 

But then again.. she misses him.. she wants to see him.. 

 

She feels embarrassed for acting that way last night but.. she isn’t regretting that kiss..

 

She would have kissed him no matter what.. even if she wasn’t drunk..

 

She missed him.. so much..

 

And it .. because he surely didn’t even think about her..

 

He must have felt pity towards her that’s why he went to pick her up..

 

Of course.. it was only pity..

 

 

—————————

 

 

“Is there any update about the robbery cases in this area?” asked Jin during their meeting.

 

Jennie shook her head.

 

“Unfortunately.. we couldn’t catch them..” she replied. “It was too late when we arrived at the scene..”

 

Jin sighed.

The citizens are putting pressure on the police saying they aren’t capable of doing their job..

 

“We could have caught them if we had arrived a minute earlier..” Jimin added.

 

Taehyung bit his lower lip.

If only he hadn’t gone away last night.. maybe he could have helped them..

 

It’s all because he chose to do a personal errand rather than doing his job well..

 

Jin put his hands on his waist.

 

“Make sure to catch them this week if you don’t want to work overtime even next week..” he said before going out of there.

 

The three of them sighed.

 

“It seems like we need to stay up every night for the whole week..” said Jennie feeling hopeless.

 

Jimin turned to Taehyung who had his gaze lowered to the floor.

 

“You..” he said facing him completely. “Where did you go last night?”

 

He was with him at the convenience store then Jennie came and he disappeared all of a sudden!

 

Taehyung looked at him.

 

“I.. went to do something..” he replied in a low voice. “I’m sorry.. I couldn’t join you last night..”

 

Jimin’s eyes went to Jennie who was staring at Taehyung.

 

“I’ll forgive you if you tell me honestly that you are dating Jennie..” he said smiling onesidely.

 

Her girlfriend is covering up for him! He won’t be able to lie to him anymore!

 

Taehyung’s brows furrowed.

 

Jennie looked surprised.

 

“W-what are you saying?” she asked flustered. 

 

Taehyung sighed.

 

“You keep making up things..” he said as he went out of there.

 

He doesn’t even have any energy left to argue with him.

 

Jimin chuckled.

He really won’t admit it, will he?

 

Jennie took a deep breath as she watched Taehyung go away.

 

Then she turned to Jimin who was still smiling thinking he caught Taehyung.

 

“I told you there is nothing between us..” she said sighing before following after Taehyung.

 

She found him by his desk.

 

“Jimin was just joking again.. you know him already-..”

 

Taehyung smiled at her.

 

“I know..” he replied shortly. “He’s just crazy about pairing us up although it will never happen..”

 

Jennie tried to smile but failed.

 

It will never really happen.. because he is in love with Jisoo.. and she.. is nothing but a friend to him..

 

Shouldn’t she be happy for him? She even told him to confess to her.. said it bravely with her own mouth that he should hold onto her and tell her how he truly feels..

But why does it hurt?

 

“I heard.. Jisoo is going to Barcelona next week..” she said in a low voice. “And that the Chief is looking for someone he can send there..”

 

Taehyung was looking at her straight.

 

“Why.. don’t you go with Jisoo?” Jennie continued as she clenched her hands into fists. 

 

She must really enjoy the pain..

Why does she keep sending daggers to her own chest?

 

Taehyung didn’t answer.

If he wants to forget her.. he should never involve himself with her anymore..

 

That’s the best for both of them..

 

“Leave this task to us and just go with her..” Jennie continued. 

 

Taehyung turned to face her.

 

“You were right when you told me liking someone is hard..” he said sighing. “I.. have never felt so messed up my whole life..”

 

He has never felt this way.. he has never been this anxious..

 

It feels like he wants to see her but he shouldn’t yet he feels like he needs to.. 

 

He wants to know what is happening to her.. but at the same time he wants to stay far from her..

 

What should he do? Is there something he can do?

 

 

————————

 

 

It was the day Jisoo was going to Barcelona to shoot her movie..

 

She can’t believe another week has passed.. another week.. since she last saw Mr. Kim..

 

How could he not even send her a single message? Did he not care about her at all? 

Shouldn’t he at least give her a call?

She even kissed him like a crazy woman but it didn’t affect him at all..

 

She suddenly remembered how he got worried about her after discovering who her stalker was..

He called her and they talked to each other all night.. 

 

It felt nice.. to have someone who listens to all your worries and struggles..

 

But.. that was it..

 

He must have only treated her as someone he worked for.. and he must have been worried because he was her bodyguard..

 

Wait.. bodyguard.. shouldn’t someone be here as her bodyguard?

Didn’t RM oppa say someone would come to Barcelona with them?

 

Did RM oppa forget? Or does he think that she doesn’t need one anymore?

 

She was sighing to herself when Suho came to her..

 

“You look pretty with curly hair..” he said smiling at her. 

 

Jisoo raised her brows together.

She should be feeling happy that he is praising her like this but why can’t she feel anything?

 

She has honestly read some articles about him saying he liked her and she didn’t believe any of them but now.. perhaps.. is he trying to get into her good side? Does he really like her?

 

“I always look pretty..” said Jisoo pursing her lips a little.

 

Suho chuckled.

He didn’t know she was this honest..

 

“It’s a pity that we are only staying there for a few days.. I would love to see more of the city..” he continued as he smiled at her.

 

Jisoo was just smiling at him when she saw a familiar man approaching.

 

He was dragging his luggage behind him as his eyes were looking around the airport as if they were searching for something.. or maybe.. someone..

 

And then his eyes met hers..

 

Wait.. 

 

Isn’t he the man she has been missing the whole week?

 

What is Mr. Kim doing here?

 

“You came?” RM went to meet Taehyung who has just arrived.

 

He was only informed by Jin that Taehyung would be coming with them this morning so he didn’t even mention it to Jisoo..

 

He doesn’t know what or how it happened but he feels more at ease with Mr.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter