Love

Just love me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Why are you staring blankly into space while touching your lips?” asked Jennie as she sat before Taehyung.

 

She has been observing him since before and she could notice him acting weird.

Something happened.. that’s for sure..

 

Taehyung put his hand away immediately.

 

“Nothing..” he said clearing his throat.

 

Nothing was able to make him calm down ever since Jisoo-ssi kissed him last night.

That kiss.. is his first.. and he can’t believe it happened with her.. all of a sudden.. on a day like that.. without any hint..

 

He sighed as he tried to organize his thoughts for the umpteenth time.

 

What can he even do to get it out of his head?

Everytime he closes his eyes, he sees Jisoo’s lips touching his..

 

Those soft pink lips of hers.. that sweet scent..

He can still feel them on his..

 

“Are you okay?” asked Jennie smiling. “You don’t seem to be yourself today.. you aren’t focused at all..”

 

Taehyung isn’t the type to be unfocused at work..

He is very precise in everything he does.. he isn’t called Mr. Almost Perfect for nothing..

 

And wait.. that little flaw seems to be getting more noticed today..

 

“Jennie..” Taehyung called her softly.

 

Jennie raised her brows together as she awaited for him to speak.

Although it feels like she knows about it already..

 

“Have you.. ever liked someone before?” Taehyung continued as his cheeks turned red out of embarrassment.

 

He doesn’t usually talk with her about other matters apart from work but.. maybe she has more experience than him..

 

Jennie smiled onesidedly.

 

It seems like.. Mr. Almost Perfect has fallen in love completely..

 

“Why?” she asked looking straight into his eyes.

 

Taehyung’s throat moved fast.

 

Jennie nodded her head.

 

“I have..” she replied still staring at him.

 

Taehyung looked startled.

She has? How come he never knew about it?

She never told any of them! Was she secretly dating before?

 

“It’s hard to like someone..” Jennie continued. 

 

Taehyung sighed.

 

“Have you.. told him you liked him?” he asked curiously.

 

Jennie smiled faintly.

 

“No.. I have never told him..” she replied sighing. “And I think I will regret not telling him..”

 

Taehyung’s brows furrowed.

 

“Why don’t you tell him then?” 

 

Jennie lowered her gaze.

 

“I told you, didn’t I?” she said biting her lower lip. “That liking someone is hard..”

 

She took a deep breath as she lifted her gaze to his face again.

 

“That’s why you should never let go of the opportunity once you have it before you..” she continued as she tapped his shoulders. “Grab it.. and hold onto it tightly.. so that nobody can steal it from you..”

 

Taehyung clenched his fists on his sides.

Grab the opportunity and never let go?

Can he.. do that?

 

Jennie was looking at him with her eyes quivering.

 

“Liking someone is hard.. especially when you see him go to another person.. and you still have to smile and pretend to be fine..” she said to herself as she turned her back against him.

 

 

 

————————-

 

 

 

It was Jisoo’s script reading day for her new movie.

She met with all the cast and staff and had a good time conversing with them..

 

“Jisoo unnie.. I will talk with the other stylists and I’ll come to see you later in your waiting room, okay?” said Lisa as she hurriedly went to find the other stylists.

 

RM, instead, was busy discussing with the director and writer about the shooting time and location.

 

Jisoo turned behind her and found Taehyung standing a few meters away from her.

 

“Why aren’t you coming closer to me, Mr. Kim?” she asked pouting.

 

She has been watching him since before and he was always distant..

Doesn’t he know she likes seeing his face? Why will he hide it from her?

 

“Come here beside me..” she said pointing at the space beside her. 

 

Taehyung walked closer until he was standing behind her.

 

Jisoo chuckled.

 

“W-why?” asked Taehyung confused.

 

Jisoo smiled wider.

 

“You looked cute just now..” she whispered to him before finally entering her waiting room.

 

Taehyung followed her quickly.

Cute? Look who is talking..

 

“About.. your leading man..” he said in a low voice as he followed behind her. 

 

Jisoo turned to him all of a sudden making him bump into her.

 

“What about him?” she asked staring straight into his eyes. “Do you know Suho?”

 

Taehyung took a step back.

 

“Did.. you.. date him?” he asked in a soft voice.

 

Jisoo laughed.

 

“Did Mr. Kim read rumors about me?” she asked in disbelief. “Are you finally showing your interest in me?”

 

Taehyung cleared his throat.

 

“Jimin told me to ask you..” he said looking away from her. “That’s why.. I am asking you..”

 

Jisoo continued laughing.

Mr. Kim is really cute today..

Doesn’t he deserve another kiss? 

 

“We studied at the same college but we never dated..” she said shrugging her shoulders. “People are making up those rumors because they think we look good together but-..”

 

She stopped as she took a step closer to him making Taehyung nervous.

 

“W-why..?”

 

“I only have my eyes on Mr. Kim..” Jisoo continued as she touched the tip of his nose with her finger.

 

Taehyung gulped.

She keeps doing anything she wants.. without asking for his opinion..

 

He thought she was going to kiss him again!

 

Jisoo smiled to herself as she turned her back against him.

 

She sat in front of the mirror and looked at her reflection.

Her eyebags have gotten big these days..

She needs to sleep more from today..

 

“Mr. Kim.. what do you think of-..” she was about to ask him about her face but then she saw him kneeling before her.

 

“You shoelace is untied.. what if you trip and get hurt?” said Taehyung sighing as he quickly tied it.

 

Jisoo-ssi can really be careless..

Does she need to get hurt first so she can learn?

 

“It’s done..” he said smiling a little.

 

He was about to get back on his feet when he suddenly felt something damp on his cheek.

 

This same feeling.. perhaps.. did Jisoo-ssi kiss him on his cheek?

 

He looked up to see her face nervously and he was surprised by another kiss on his other cheek.

 

“You looked adorable..” said Jisoo smiling at his cuteness. “I’m sorry I couldn’t help myself..”

 

Taehyung gulped.

Not once.. but twice..

She keeps touching and kissing him everywhere..

 

He stood up immediately.

 

“Do you know that you could be charged of ual harrassment?” he said clearing his throat as he lifted his chin.

 

Jisoo pursed her lips.

It’s just a little kiss on his cheeks and he’s being so mean..

 

“Then report me..” she said rolling her eyes. “Or maybe you can just arrest me..”

 

She stood up as she reached both her hands to him.

 

“Mr. Kim can take me to the police station..” she continued teasing him making him laugh.

 

Jisoo also laughed.

 

That was just ridiculous.. 

She hasn’t laughed like this in a long time..

And she didn’t expect to see Mr. Kim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter