Confession

Just love me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jisoo was busy signing some autographs.

 

“Should I write your name too?” she asked smiling as she wrote another one.

 

She didn’t know she had many policemen fans..

 

Well.. in the end, she had to come to the police station.. 

 

Although Mr. Kim told her she could just rest at home.. she insisted to go anyway..

Why would she do so?

It’s all because of that Jennie! 

She wanted to see her more and observe her closely!

 

It seemed like Mr. Kim is really close to her.. he has been stuck beside her since before..

Does he really like her just like what Jimin said?

Could it be that he really told her a lie about not liking anyone?

 

She sighed a little.

 

“Would you like some coffee?” asked Jimin bringing her a cup.

 

Jisoo gladly took it.

 

“About me.. coming here.. you will not tell anyone, right?” she said smiling a little.

 

If this goes into the news, then people will go crazy again and make things up about her!

 

 

Jimin shook his head.

 

“Taehyung said we’d delete the videos from our CCTVs as well..” he said reassuring her. “You must not worry about anything..”

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

“Taehyung is really good at his job but he sometimes lacks sense..” said Jimin laughing a little. “I hope he doesn’t frustrate you..”

 

Jisoo raised her brows.

Well.. he has never frustrated her not even once..

 

Then she saw him walking together with Jennie towards her..

 

She took a deep breath.. 

Maybe he has.. just now!

 

“I haven’t introduced myself properly..” said Jennie reaching her hand towards Jisoo. “I’m a fan of yours..”

 

Jisoo just nodded her head and smiled faintly.

 

“Nice to meet you..” she said in a low voice.

 

Then Jennie patted Taehyung’s shoulder.

 

“You should bring her home now..” she said pointing at Jisoo with . “It’s almost midnight.. she must be tired..”

 

Taehyung cleared his throat.

He feels embarrassed that he had to bring Jisoo-ssi in a place like this..

He even had to bother her to give some statements..

 

“Should I call your manager?” he asked shyly.

 

“RM oppa must be sleeping now..” said Jisoo lowering her gaze.

 

Taehyung sighed.

That’s right.. anyone would be sleeping at this time..

 

“Should I call a taxi for you?” he asked as he took his phone out.

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“The taxi driver might recognize me..” she replied.

 

Jennie sighed.

Taehyung really knows nothing about women!

This must be why he can’t date at all!

 

“Can’t you.. just drive me home?” asked Jisoo looking at Taehyung. “I mean.. you are the only person I am familiar with here..”

 

Taehyung raised his brows together.

Of course.. he can drive her home.. he is willing to do it but..

 

“Is it okay for you to ride a police car on your way home?” he asked slightly embarrassed.

 

She already had to take a police car to get to the station and he even has to ask her if it’s also okay to use it to bring her home..

 

Jennie and Jimin chuckled.

 

 

 

————————

 

 

Jisoo was laughing to herself as she put on the seatbelt.

Of all the weird things that have ever happened to her.. so far.. today is the weirdest one..

How can she make someone faint by hitting him with a frying pan? And it turns out he’s a ual offender! And not to mention she almost became one of his victims!

And look at her now riding a police car to go home as if she were on a taxi!

 

Taehyung noticed her smiling.

 

“Are you.. really okay?” he asked worried.

 

She didn’t get any trauma, did she?

She has been smiling since she got on the car.. what if something went wrong in her brain because of what happened today?

 

“I’m not crazy yet.. don’t worry..” said Jisoo turning to him. 

 

Taehyung looked surprised.

She just read his mind!

 

“I didn’t say anything..” he said clearing his throat as he put on his seatbelt but then he noticed the tank was almost empty.

 

He sighed a little.

How could Jimin not even tell him about this?

It was him who gave him the keys!

 

He stopped by the nearest gas station immediately.

 

“Sorry for letting you wait Jisoo-ssi.. I didn’t know-.." he was getting on the car but he noticed she was staring at something from the outside.

 

What is it that she saw that makes water?

 

He turned behind him and saw there was a convenience store across the street.

Wait.. did she even have dinner tonight?

 

“Do you want me to buy some food for you?” he asked softly.

 

Jisoo gulped.

She’s literally dying of hunger now..

But she didn’t bring any money with her.. she doesn’t even have her phone..

 

“Ramyeon..” she said in a very soft voice. “I want a cup of ramyeon.. please..”

 

Taehyung smiled a little.

She may be an actress but food is still the same to everyone..

 

He came back after a few minutes with a cup of ramyeon.

 

Jisoo looked very happy as she ate that she forgot everything else..

 

“You aren’t eating anything?” she asked as she turned to him a little.

 

Taehyung shook his head.

He had some gimbap before and he doesn’t really eat dinner so he’s fine..

 

“Is this your first meal today?” he asked feeling bad.

 

He doesn’t seem to have seen her eat at the shooting location before..

 

Jisoo nodded as she continued slurping on her noodles.

 

“I was busy all day that I forgot to eat..” she said sighing a little. 

 

Then she turned to him with a smile.

 

“But Mr. Kim bought me this so I’m feeling happy now..” 

 

Taehyung’s throat moved fast.

She looks like an innocent child with that sweet smile on her face..

Is she that happy with one cup of ramyeon?

 

“I’m sorry for bringing you to the police station.. you should have just stayed at home..” he said looking serious. 

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“It’s fine.. police stations aren’t that bad..” she replied. “And it isn’t like it’s my first time there..”

 

Taehyung’s brows furrowed.

Not her first time? 

 

Jisoo laughed.

 

“I didn’t mean to put it that way..” she said feeling stupid. “I mean.. I have been there before.. for other reasons..”

 

Taehyung just became even more curious.

 

Jisoo noticed he was staring at her with that curious gaze.

 

“For family reasons..” she replied quickly as she wrapped the cup of ramyeon away.

 

She went there to file a case against her mother’s ex husband..

She wouldn’t mind telling him but maybe it isn’t an interesting topic for the two of them at this moment..

 

There was silence between them until she felt his hand touching her cheek.

 

Jisoo gasped.

Why is he suddenly touching her face making her heart race?

Perhaps.. does he also-..?

 

“I’m sorry.. you had some noodles on you..” said Taehyung removing it quickly.

 

Jisoo wiped and cheeks right away.

So he was staring at her because she looked dirty?

She got her hopes up for a moment!

 

“Anyway.. don’t do that anymore..” said Taehyung sounding serious as he faced her. “If Jisoo-ssi needs anything.. you need to call your manager or your stylist..”

 

Jisoo’s eyes went to him slowly.

 

“But they are also busy and-..”

 

Taehyung sighed a little.

 

“You almost got yourself in trouble.. it was very dangerous for you..” he continued.

 

Jisoo lowered her gaze.

She admits that it was dangerous.. but maybe she’s just unlucky..

How could that happen to her?

 

“You can call me..” said Taehyung gently. “If you need help.. Jisoo-ssi can call me..”

 

Jisoo bit her lower lip to prevent herself from smiling.

Why is he making her heart flutter that much?

 

“I.. can call Mr. Kim when I need help?” she said to herself as another smile threatened to show on her face.

 

Taehyung nodded.

If it’s about his job, he can do anything..

He needs to protect her not just from her stalker but from anyone else who might try to hurt her..

 

Jisoo remained silent.

 

“I should hurry up and drive you home..” said Taehyung wearing the seatbelt. “You need a good rest and-..”

 

“Mr. Kim..” Jisoo called him all of a sudden as she faced him.

 

Taehyung turned to her.

 

“Mr. Kim.. I wanted to tell you something..” Jisoo continued.

 

Should she tell it to him now? How can she say it?

 

“I mean.. I think that.. I-..” Jisoo was stuttering as she tried hard how to find the right words.

 

Taehyung was patiently waiting for her to finish.

 

“I.. I.. I forgot it..” said Jisoo sighing before turning her back against him.

 

How is she supposed to tell him that thinks that she likes him? He will think she’s crazy!

 

 

 

———————

 

 

 

Jisoo has been holding her phone for minutes..

She hasn’t decided yet.. she hasn’t made up her mind yet..

 

Should she really call Mr. Kim?

But today is his dayoff.. she can’t just bother him..

But still.. he told her to call him when she needs help.. when her manager and stylist can’t do so..

 

She took a deep breath as she dialled his number nervously..

It’s her first time calling him.. how will he sound like over the phone?

His voice is usually low and sweet and nice and gentle and..

 

“Hello?” someone answered but it wasn’t the voice she was expecting.

 

It wasn’t a male voice but a female’s instead..

 

Did she perhaps save a wrong number? How can Mr. Kim’s voice sound like a female’s?

 

“Who are you? Isn’t this Mr. Kim’s cellphone?” she asked confused.

 

“This is Jennie.. perhaps.. am I speaking with Jisoo-ssi?” said Jennie on the other end. “We had lunch today and he left his phone on the table.. I thought it was about work so I answered right away..”

 

Jisoo clenched her hands into fists.

What? They had lunch together? And Mr. Kim even lets that Jennie answer his phone?

And.. didn’t Mr. Kim save her number?

 

“Taehyung is coming back.. do you want me to pass the call to him?” asked Jennie.

 

Jisoo heaved another sigh.

 

“I pressed the wrong number.. I’m sorry..” s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter