Kiss

Just love me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Didn’t I tell you something was going on with them?” Lisa whispered to RM as she nudged his arm.

 

RM nodded.

He should have believed her back then.. he should have realized what was happening behind his back..

 

“You owe me all your money now..” said Lisa laughing. 

 

RM turned to her looking confused.

What is she saying?

 

“Didn’t you say you would bet all your money that the two of them weren’t dating?” said Lisa lifting her chin.

 

RM laughed.

Look at this girl.. does she think he was being serious then?

 

“I never said that..” he said shrugging his shoulders as he turned to Jisoo who was acting before the cameras.

 

That girl.. is really incredible..

She came back this afternoon and has continued shooting all her scenes in one take..

Love must have really done something to her..

 

Infact.. Jisoo has diligently finished her scenes without a single complaint..

 

Well.. it was her fault for running away so she had to make up for it..

 

She went to find Taehyung who was watching her every scene from the beginning till the end..

 

“You did great..” said Taehyung smiling widely at her.

 

Jisoo chuckled.

It was all thanks to him.. she could even film for a whole week without rest as long as he is with her..

 

“Tonight.. is our last night here in Barcelona.. how about we go out for a walk at the beach?” she asked whispering it to him.

 

Taehyung turned to RM and Lisa who were eyeing them from afar.

 

Her manager just told him to never let her go out of the hotel until they go back to Seoul..

 

“RM oppa will never know..” said Jisoo smiling. “Trust me..”

 

Taehyung gulped.

Why does it feel like he is about to commit a crime?

But.. something about her smile makes him trust her..

That smile.. kinda looks tempting..

 

And after risking everything that night.. he and Jisoo made their way out of the hotel safely..

 

Well.. they had to trick everyone and attempted to go out of there for a few times..

 

“I came here this morning to look for you..” said Taehyung as they walked hand in hand around Barceloneta.

 

The wind wasn’t chilly.. the weather was just fine.. there were lots of tourists around them.. people who don’t know them.. 

They both felt safe as no one would watch their move.. nobody knew about them..

 

Jisoo bit her lower lip as she felt somehow guilty for disappearing just like that..

 

“I’m sorry..” she said holding his hand tightly. “I just.. felt unfair.. I won’t do it anymore..”

 

Taehyung stopped walking as he faced her.

 

“It was my fault.. I made you mad..” he said as he reached a hand to her cheek.

 

Jisoo smiled.

It was indeed his fault for playing hard to get with her!

He should have never hesitated because she was totally into him already from the start!

 

“It was worth it..” she said in a soft voice. “Waiting for you to like me..”

 

Taehyung remembered the first times she told him that she liked him.. that she would wait for him..

He thought that would never happen.. that it was all nonsense..

He can’t believe he really fell for this cute little being..

 

Or perhaps.. did he fall for her innocent beauty?

 

She looks like a goddess with that long black hair.. her face being lightened up by the moonlight..

Everything about her is just perfect that he becomes speechless..

 

“Why are you smiling?” asked Jisoo feeling conscious. “Do I have something on my face?”

 

She ate some gimbap before, does she have some seaweed in between her teeth?

Does she look funny?

 

“You look too pretty..” said Taehyung in a serious voice making Jisoo blush.

 

How could he say it to her like that? 

He’s making her heart race!

 

Taehyung couldn’t handle her cuteness and kissed her on her cheek.

 

Jisoo’s cheeks felt hot.

Now that she has noticed it.. he keeps on kissing her without even thinking twice..

And she can’t help but like it..

 

She was still staring at him when Taehyung pulled her to an ice cream stall..

 

“Should we get one?” he asked smiling. 

 

Jisoo chuckled.

How can she say no if he’s being so cute?

 

“Do you like eating sweets?” she asked curiously.

 

He bought her some churros this morning and now he wants to buy an ice cream..

 

“I.. was just craving for some ice cream..” said Taehyung shyly.

 

Is it that weird for him to like sweet stuff?

 

Jisoo was smiling as she ate the ice cream.

They ended up buying just one.. it seems like Mr. Kim wanted to share it with her..

 

She glanced at him and noticed he had some ice cream above his mouth.

She stifled a laughter..

Should she let him be? He looks cute with white moustache.. 

 

“Mr. Kim..” she called him as she stared at him. 

 

Taehyung turned to her cluelessly.

 

And his eyes widened when Jisoo suddenly kissed him on his mouth.

 

“That was sweet..” said Jisoo pulling herself away quickly. 

 

Taehyung remained still.

She has kissed him like this a couple of times already but he still gets surprised..

 

“Why? Will you arrest me for kissing you without your consent?” asked Jisoo laughing at him looking serious. “Didn’t you also kiss me this morning and-..?”

 

Taehyung held her face with both hands as he leaned himself to kiss her lips again.

 

It’s impossible for him not to kiss her when she’s with him..

He only wants those lips on his everytime..

 

Jisoo held the cone of ice cream tightly in her hand.

That was even more surprising..

Does he know how she loves him kissing her?

 

Taehyung was about to pull himself from her but he heard Jisoo speak..

 

“Wait..” she said looking at his eyes.

 

Taehyung’s brows furrowed.

Wait? Why?

 

Jisoo’s throat moved fast as her eyes went lower to his lips.

 

“Open.. your mouth a little..” she said shyly.

 

She knows she shouldn’t be teaching him how to kiss or anything but.. since they both long for each other.. shouldn’t they kiss to their hearts’ content?

 

Taehyung gulped.

 

“How-..?” he asked confused.

 

“Just like that..” said Jisoo before crashing her lips against his.

 

This time, she kissed him deeper.. moving and invading his slowly..

 

Taehyung was startled as he felt the tip of her tongue inside his for the first time..

 

The flavors of the ice cream they had mixing up inside their mouths.. it felt good.. did..

 

Their kiss was endless..

 

Taehyung felt joy inside him.. he had never kissed anyone his whole life.. and he is happy to be sharing this moment with Jisoo..

 

They kept on kissing until they both felt the ice cream melting..

 

“It’s all melted now..” said Jisoo biting her lower lip.

 

It’s all because she was so hungry to kiss him! 

 

Taehyung quickly grabbed some tissues and wiped her hands and threw the cone away.

 

“I’ll get you another one if you want more.. I’m sorry-..”

 

Jisoo shook her head as she pulled him down to sit again.

 

“How about.. we continue?” she asked as her cheeks turned red.

 

Taehyung could also feel the heat rising on him.

 

He hasn’t even answered her yet when his phone rang..

 

It was RM..

 

He looked at Jisoo nervously.

It seems like the two of them will get in trouble..

 

Jisoo sighed.

How can RM oppa ruin her romantic moment with Mr. Kim?

 

“We should go back to the hotel now..” said Taehyung holding her hand.

 

Jisoo nodded. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter