Rain

Just love me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

Jisoo has just finished taking a shower.

She was wearing her white robe as she applied lotion on her legs.

She also has to put some sunscreen because it’s too hot today..

When will the winter come? She really hates the summer.. she feels tired even without doing anything.. just sitting down makes her sweat already..

 

She put herself some perfume before choosing which underwear to wear..

Why does she even bother choosing when no one else will see it?

She doesn’t even have a boyfriend.. she isn’t seeing anyone..

 

She sighed as she looked at herself in the mirror..

 

“It’s a pity that I look too pretty with this white underwear..” she said looking at herself from head to toe. “I wish I could show it to someone at least..”

 

She put on her robe again and left it  half open before opening the door of her bedroom to grab herself some coffee while waiting for Lisa to come..

 

But as soon as she did, a scream left right away..

She shut the door closed and tied the knot of her robe tightly..

 

What is Mr. Kim doing here at this time?

Did he just see her half ? 

What should she do? 

She didn’t hear him coming..

This is crazy! 

 

On the other hand, Taehyung froze as soon as he saw her opening that door..

 

He was told by RM to just press the buzzer once and come inside her house..

He didn’t see her anywhere so he wanted to knock on her door to let her know that he was there already but he didn’t expect to see her wearing.. no.. not wearing.. no.. not fully clothed yet..

 

He gulped as the image he has just seen appeared into his mind again..

 

He turned his back against the door and wiped the sweat on his forehead he didn’t know he had..

 

Maybe he should have just waited patiently outside her house..

 

A few moments later, Jisoo came out of her bedroom..

 

“I didn’t know you would come early Mr. Kim..” she said clearing .

 

She feels a little embarrassed not for herself but for Mr. Kim!

His face turned red! It’s like he has never seen any woman wearing bikini in his life! She’s sure he has seen worse than this! Look at him playing innocent!

 

Taehyung turned to her slowly.

His eyes remained low.

 

“I was told to come by 11 am..” he said softly. “I’m sorry..”

 

Jisoo sighed.

RM oppa didn’t update him at all!

Her schedule got postponed two hours later so they need to leave at 1 pm instead of 11 am!

 

“I can wait outside your house.. I’m really sorry..” said Taehyung still feeling shy.

 

He doesn’t think he can stay at her house with her all alone.. it’s quite awkward already and this had to happen!

 

He was about to head towards the door when Jisoo spoke again.

 

“Just stay here Mr. Kim..” she said in a soft voice. “Let me give you some coffee.. if it’s fine with you..”

 

Taehyung turned to her again.

 

“Well.. I’m fine.. there’s no need to-..”

 

“Just say yes..” said Jisoo pouting. “Or else I’ll think you are being shy because you saw something before..”

 

Taehyung’s eyes widened.

Is she still talking about it? 

He thought she would just forget it!

 

“Then.. please give me some coffee..” he said biting his lower lip.

 

Jisoo chuckled.

His cheeks just turned red again..

Why does he have that innocent look on him? He doesn’t seem to be a policeman!

 

 

Jisoo went to make some coffee while Taehyung sat on the couch in the living room.

 

“Relax yourself..” said Jisoo smiling as she sat before him and put the cups on the table. “Your back will hurt if you continue sitting like that..”

 

Taehyung bowed his head a little.

Did he straighten his back too much?

 

“Thank you..” he said as he continued lowering his gaze.

 

Jisoo’s lips curled up a little.

He’s too awkward and it doesn’t suit him at all..

 

“Mr. Kim..” she called him softly.

 

Taehyung finally looked at her in the eye.

 

“I don’t think I have thanked you enough yet..” said Jisoo smiling at him. 

 

Taehyung raised his brows.

What for? Did he do something?

 

“For saving me that night..” Jisoo continued. “It would have been bad if it hadn’t been for you..”

 

Taehyung shook his head.

How many times is she going to mention that?

 

“I should have caught him that night..” he said sighing a little. “I’m sorry for not doing my best..”

 

Jisoo took a sip of her coffee.

 

“I’m relieved you are working by my side..” she said smiling. 

 

There was a moment of silence before Taehyung spoke again.

 

“I also wanted to thank you..” 

 

Jisoo’s brows furrowed.

What for? For his coffee? Or maybe for putting on a show before?

That can’t be..

 

“The dinner.. it was your doing, right?” said Taehyung looking at her eyes.

 

Jisoo’s throat moved fast.

She feels like she did something wrong when she didn’t do anything at all..

 

So it was about that dinner..

 

“Oh.. well.. yes..” she replied shyly. “Did they enjoy it? I’m sorry for not telling you beforehand-..”

 

“They were happy..” said Taehyung quickly. “They told me to thank you a lot..”

 

Well.. her mom also asked her for a signature after knowing he’s working for her but he can’t say that right now..

 

“You look very close with your parents..” said Jisoo still smiling.

 

Taehyung gulped.

He just made her mention one of the prohibited words!

 

“I am an only child.. that’s why..” he replied in a low voice.

 

Jisoo heaved a sigh.

She used to be an only child.. until her little brother came..

But regardless of having a brother.. she was never close with her mom..

 

“What do your parents do?” she asked trying to sound bright.

 

Taehyung looked surprised.

Will she still talk about his parents?

 

“My father used to be a police officer.. and my mom has always been a housewife..” he replied.

 

Jisoo looked amazed.

 

“So did you want to be a policeman because of your dad?” she asked smiling.

 

Taehyung nodded.

It kinda happened that way.. his father was a hero to him when he was a child..

 

“That’s so sweet of you..” said Jisoo in a low voice. “Your parents must adore you a lot..”

 

Mr. Kim’s parents must be so proud of having a son like him..

She could really tell that they looked happy to see each other that night at dinner..

 

She sighed a little as she asked herself when she last ate with her mom..

Maybe a year ago? Or two years ago?

She can’t even remember it..

Her mom lives in the US with her new family and she rarely gets to meet them..

 

She had to shake those thoughts off of her mind..

She shoudn’t be starting her day like this!

 

She grabbed the cup of coffee but it slipped off her hand spilling it a little..

 

Taehyung was quick to grab his handkerchief and wiped her hand.

 

“Are you okay? We should get something to put on your hand..” he said l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter