Fountain

Just love me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Why isn’t she coming?” RM was anxious as he kept checking on his watch. 

 

Taehyung kept on sighing.

Did something happen to her? Why isn’t she showing up?

 

All of them have been waiting for Jisoo..

The shoot was supposed to start at 9 am but she is 30 minutes late already..

 

Lisa told them she had received a message from her last night telling her not to come to her room and that she would do her own makeup..

 

But why hasn’t she come out yet?

 

“What is she doing? Did you talk to her?” asked RM as soon as he saw Lisa coming back from Jisoo’s room.

 

They had no choice but to barge in her room..

 

“Oppa..” Lisa was holding onto her chest as she took deep breaths. “Jisoo unnie.. isn’t in her room..”

 

Taehyung stood closer to them.

 

“What do you mean she isn’t in her room?” he asked nervously. 

 

Lisa sighed.

 

“Her phone is there.. her wallet is there.. everthing is there but not her..” she continued. “I think she ran away..”

 

RM put a hand on his forehead as if he had been hit by a headache.

 

Jisoo has done everything before.. she was hospitalised without him knowing.. she went abroad without saying anything.. she did all kinds of things but she has never ran away during a shoot!

 

He turned to Taehyung who was standing beside him.

He is sure that it has to do something with this guy..

 

Can’t Jisoo have a normal love life even for once?

This is making him crazy..

 

“I will tell the director first..” he said patting Taehyung’s back.

 

Mr. Kim looks even more scared than he is.. 

He wanted to get mad at him and tell him it was his fault but seeing him turning pale made him change his mind.

 

This guy must be feeling guilty..

 

But when did they start liking each other?

No wonder Jisoo’s mood changed depending if Mr. Kim was around her..

 

After going to see the director, he came back to the lobby where Taehyung and Lisa were still anxiously waiting.

 

“Lisa.. stay here and if you see Jisoo come back, call us right away, okay?” he said as he took his car key out of his pocket.

 

Lisa nodded.

 

“Are you going to look for her in the city?” she asked worriedly.

 

RM nodded as he faced Taehyung.

 

“Let us look for her..” he said giving him another car key. “And please tell me if you find her..”

 

Taehyung took the key away from him and hurriedly went out.

 

Just where did Jisoo go? How long has she been missing? Is she safe? What if she got lost? She isn’t even familiar in this place.. she can’t speak spanish either.. where did she go?

 

He was sighing to himself as he got on the car when he heard RM call him.

 

“After we find Jisoo.. we need to talk..” RM said as he took a deep breath.

 

He has a lot to talk with him.. but he will save it for later once they find her..

 

Taehyung gulped.

Will he want to send him away from her? Will he tell him he cannot be her bodyguard anymore?

 

RM was about to turn his back against him but he faced him again..

 

“It’s okay to like her.. I mean.. I am more at ease if it’s you..” said RM clearing his throat.

 

Taehyung’s brows furrowed.

 

RM sighed as he felt frustrated.

Why is he stuttering in front of him? He must have also gone crazy..

 

“Date her..” he said in a clear voice. “There is nothing wrong about dating her.. don’t think about of anything else..”

 

And then he left Taehyung who was still speechless.

 

“Date her?” he said to himself as he held onto the car key tightly.

 

Did RM hyung just encourage him.. to date Jisoo-ssi?

 

He took a deep breath..

He should find her first.. he will think about it later.. 

 

 

————————-

 

 

Taehyung had to leave the car parked somewhere in the main city.

It was hard to continue driving as it was crowded by tourists..

 

Where is he supposed to find Jisoo-ssi here? It’s impossible to spot here with all these people around..

She didn’t even bring her phone with her.. how can he find her?

 

Their hotel is located near the Sagrada Familia but he didn’t see any trace of her nearby..

Did she go to another area? 

 

Where could she be? 

If he were her.. where would he want to go?

Wait.. there should be a beach nearby.. he saw it on some magazines.. did she perhaps go to see the beach by herself?

 

He headed towards the area of Barceloneta.. 

If she wanted to have some fresh air, she might have gone there.. she might have wanted to see the sea..

 

He looked around there for a few times.. going back and forth.. looking at everyone.. checking if she is anywhere in the crowd.. but he couldn’t find her anywhere there either..

 

He stopped in the middle as he took a deep breath.

Jisoo-ssi didn’y fly back to Korea by herself, did she?

But why can’t he find her? Just where did she go? Where is she right now?

 

It’s all his fault for making her upset last night..

 

He found himself walking towards Las Ramblas.. one of the main and longest streets in Barcelona..

There were more people there.. shopping and going to eat.. making it more difficult for him..

 

He continued walking.. and walking.. until he was stopped by an old man holding some red roses in the street..

 

“Una rosa para tu novia..” the man said as he handed him a rose.

 

What did he just tell him? And what’s with this rose? Is he giving it to him?

Wait.. he doesn’t have time for this.. he still needs to find Jisoo-ssi first..

 

He bowed his head to him and was walking past him but the man insisted on giving him a rose.

 

He sighed a little.

What does he want from him? 

 

Well.. if he’s giving him a rose then he should take it.. maybe he is just a nice man..

Although it’s quite odd to receive a rose from another man..

 

“Gracias..” he said smiling at him.

 

That’s the only spanish word he knows.. good thing he is able to use it now..

 

But the man looked angry at him..

 

“5 euros!” he said loudly as he reached his hand to him.

 

Taehyung looked confused.

But after a moment.. he understood what the man wanted..

It seems like.. he was selling him a rose and he was not giving it to him for free..

 

He can’t believe he even got scammed now..

He had no choice but to pay him in the end..

 

He continued walking down Las Ramblas while holding a rose in his hand..

He stopped to look at his watch.. it was past lunch time already and he hasn’t even heard from RM yet.. that only means he hasn’t found her yet either..

 

He was starting to lose hope when he heard a man speaking loudly..

 

“Cuesta 50 euros, Señorita!”

 

Taehyung turned to where the voice was coming from.

Who is shouting in the middle of the streets? Did something happen?

 

He didn’t want to mind their business but he heard a familiar voice speaking..

 

“I don’t have money!”

 

His lips curled up in a smile as he recognized whom that familiar voice belonged to..

 

He heaved a sigh of relief immediately..

 

He found her.. finally..

 

But.. wait.. it seems like she’s in trouble..

 

He went to her immediately..

 

“Jisoo-ssi..” he called her name softly but it was enough to startle her.

 

“Mr. Kim.. w-what are you.. I mean,, how did you-..?” Jisoo was too surprised to say anything.

 

How did he find her here? Did he put a GPS on her or what?

 

She went out of the hotel early this morning because she wanted to change her mood and she ended up getting lost in this long street of Las Ramblas instead!

 

“What happened here?” a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter