Fireworks

Just love me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“What’s going on? You rarely invite me for a drink..” said Jimin smiling as he sat across Taehyung.

 

“You came?” said Taehyung as a sigh left his mouth.

 

He doesn’t usually go out at night and drink but he had to empty his mind tonight..

 

Jisoo-ssi.. left him confused..

He couldn’t understand what she wanted him to do..

How come she likes him? Why him? No.. why? All of a sudden?

He didn’t do anything in particular.. he was only working and she was just-..

 

“Something must have happened for you to suddenly call me tonight..” said Jimin laughing. “You left after lunch and went to see Jisoo-ssi and now.. you look bothered..”

 

Taehyung sighed again.

Should he try asking his opinion?

Maybe Jimin knows women better than him?

 

“There is this friend of mine..” said Taehyung clearing his throat. “Apparently.. a beautiful woman.. told him that.. she kinda likes him.. all of a sudden and-..”

 

“Did she confess to you?” asked Jimin in a loud voice.

 

He covered his mouth immediately as everyone turned to him.

 

“I mean.. did that woman confess her feelings to your friend?” he asked in a low voice as he leaned forward to him.

 

Wow.. he didn’t know Jennie would confess to him..

Did they meet up earlier by themselves?

 

“It’s just.. the woman.. is telling him suddenly that she likes him without any particular reason.. that’s why.. my friend.. is a bit confused..” said Taehyung with his eyes lowered.

 

Jimin chuckled.

Look at this guy lying about that friend! 

Does he think he will believe him?

This punk doesn’t even have other friend apart from him!

 

But since he’s trying hard.. he will pretend to believe him..

 

“Does your friend need a particular reason for that woman to like him?” he asked looking straight at him.

 

Taehyung remained silent for a moment.

Wait.. what does he mean?

 

“Love comes to two people without any reason..” Jimin continued. “It just happens.. so maybe that woman realized that she likes your friend.. or maybe it’s been a while..”

 

Taehyung’s brows furrowed.

It hasn’t even been a month since he and Jisoo-ssi met..

 

“But the real question now is..” Jimin leaned himself even closer to him. “Does your friend also like her?”

 

Will this punk finally admit that he also likes Jennie?

If Jennie confessed to him first then shouldn’t he grab the opportunity and just throw himself to her?

 

Taehyung lowered his gaze to the glass he was holding.

 

Does.. he like Jisoo-ssi?

Does he have to like her too?

But.. he doesn’t even know her well..

How can he like someone he just met?

 

“Tell your friend to think about it..” said Jimin as he gulped on his drink. “It’s more important for him to know if he also has feelings for that woman.. he shouldn’t make her wait.. or else the woman might get hurt..”

 

Taehyung sighed.

Does he even need to think about this now?

He has a lot of things to do already and this complicated thing even had to be added..

 

 

 

—————————-

 

 

 

It was the morning after when Taehyung met with Jisoo again..

 

They were inside the van on their way to the shooting location..

 

There aren’t only the two of them but why does it feel extremely uncomfortable to him?

 

He quickly glanced at the mirror and caught Jisoo staring at him..

He looked away from her right away..

 

She has been looking at him since before..

Is she really serious about what she told him yesterday?

Will she keep looking his way? 

He can’t even breathe as he pleases like this..

 

He was keeping his eyes away from her when he heard Lisa talking to her..

 

“Unnie..” Lisa shook Jisoo’s arm. “Are you okay? Why are you being strangely silent?”

 

Jisoo cleared .

 

“Nothing..” she replied quickly as she glanced one more time at Taehyung who was still avoiding her gaze.

 

Will he keep doing so?

He’s even hiding his face from her..

She wanted to see him more because she will surely be busy all day..

 

“Are you seeing anyone these days?” asked RM turning his head to her a little. “You seem to be in deep thoughts which usually happens when you are interested in someone..”

 

Jisoo raised her brows together.

How can RM oppa know her very well?

Or did Mr. Kim tell him anything?

But she doubts that..

Mr. Kim looks very shy.. he wouldn’t be able to say it with his own mouth

 

“Well.. I am interested in someone..” she replied smiling as she glanced at Mr. Kim who seemed startled.

 

Lisa gasped.

 

“Unnie! Really? Has someone caught your eye again-..?” she covered before she made a mistake.

 

Jisoo unnie will not get mad, won’t she?

It’s quite true that she falls in love really fast.. it’s a little bit faster than any other human.. which she thinks is not really normal..

Anyway.. it’s good that she has found another person she likes but.. hopefully.. this will last longer..

 

“Don’t tell me.. is he your co-actor?” said Lisa focused.

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“No.. he’s just.. someone..” she said smiling. “Someone really cute..”

 

Mr. Kim must be the cutest man she has ever liked.. she used to like manly men but Mr. Kim made her change her preference..

Well.. he does look very manly but his character is just so innocent and cute..

 

Meanwhile, Taehyung was taking some deep breaths as he listened to their nonstop conversation about Jisoo’s love interest..

 

They aren’t talking about him, are they?

He isn’t the cute guy, is he?

 

Didn’t Lisa say talking about love is prohibited?

Then why do they keep mentioning it?

 

It was quite a difficult day for him..

He wanted to hide himself from Jisoo all day.. he didn’t want to stay close to her..

Ever since she told him yesterday that she likes him.. he keeps feeling strange..

Does it usually feel like this when someone confesses their feelings towards you?

 

He was heading towards the toilette  when someone grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him inside a room.

 

It was Jisoo.

 

“Why is Mr. Kim avoiding me?” asked Jisoo frowning. “How will you guard me well if you are out of my sight all day?”

 

Taehyung looked startled.

She just literally grabbed him and now she’s asking him these questions..

 

“Did I make you uncomfortable by saying that I like you?” Jisoo continued asking frustrated. “What should we do? I have no plan to stop..”

 

Taehyung was remaining silent.

Another threat.. she just threatened him again..

 

“Look at you not even saying anything!” Jisoo said in a loud voice. “Has no one ever confessed to you before? Have you even liked anyone? Have you dated anyone? Have-..?”

 

“I haven’t..” said Taehyung in a small voice as he looked away from her.  

 

Jisoo blinked a few times to let that sink in.

He hasn’t? What does he mean?

 

“You.. haven’t dated?” she asked smiling a little. “Mr. Kim.. you have never dated not even once?”

 

Taehyung nodded his head while still looking away from her.

He thought she didn’t like talking about love but it’s all what she talks about everytime she opens !

 

Jisoo covered as she chuckled.

 

“That’s even better..” she said in a soft voice.

 

Then she suddenly put her hand inside his pocket making Taehyung panic.

 

“W-what are you touching? Why are you-..?”

 

Jisoo smiled wide as she was able to take his phone out of his pocket.

 

“Can you unlock your phone?” she asked turning it to him. 

 

Taehyung sighed.

She keeps doing weird things to him..

What does she want to do with his phone now?

 

“You don’t even have my number..” she said sighing. 

 

Taehyung cleared his throat.

 

“I.. haven’t had the time to save yours..” he said trying to take it away from her but Jisoo took a step back.

 

She was busy looking at his call logs.

Jennie.. Jennie.. and more Jennie..

Just how many times does he call Jennie in a day?

What do they even talk about?

 

“Please give it back to me..” said Taehyung in a serious voice. “Looking at my phone invades my privacy.. you can be charged of-..”

 

“Here you go Mr. Kim..” said Jisoo quickly as she put it back in his pocket making him flinch. “Did you have to scold me just because I saved my number?”

 

Taehyung took a step away from her.

She keeps touching him without any notice..

Why is she so bold? Doesn’t she feel shy at all?

 

“Anyway..” said Jisoo clearing . “Tomorrow night.. are you doing anything?”

 

Taehyung’s brows furrowed.

What? Why would she ask for his schedule all of a sudden?

Does she need him to drive for her again?

 

“Well.. I think I will be staying at home..” he replied. “Why-..?”

 

“It’s settled then!” said Jisoo smiling. “I’ll wait for you at Han River at 9 pm so we can watch the fireworks together..”

 

Taehyung’s eyes widened.

 

“W-what.. did you-..?” he was too stunned to even continue.

 

“I’ll go back now.. RM oppa must be looking for me..” said Jisoo opening the door quickly.

 

“Wait.. Jisoo-ssi.. I mean.. what-..?”

 

Then Jisoo turned back to him.

 

“Just to let you know that I’ll be driving alone tomorrow night so you must come at all cost..”

 

And she left.

 

Taehyung heaved a sigh.

He thought she was going to ask him about work..

But she wanted to watch the fireworks?

And he didn’t even agree to it!

Whatever! He isn’t going to go!

 

He took a deep breath as he tried to organize his thoughts..

 

He put a hand in his pocket and felt his phone there.

What did she even do with his phone? Did she really just save her number?

 

He unlocked it and a cough came out of his mouth.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter