Pretty

Just love me!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“I can’t believe they only lasted two months..” said Lisa sighing. “She said he even promised to marry her..”

 

Lisa has been working as Jisoo’s stylist for a few years already and she knows her very well.

 

RM, Jisoo’s manager, took a deep breath as he turned his head to Jisoo’s bedroom.

 

“Make sure to cover her eyebags.. she must have cried a lot last night..” he said. “She will not say she won’t come to the shoot because she’s tired, won’t she?”

 

Lisa stood up from her seat.

 

“The last time Jisoo unnie broke up, she got admitted to the hospital.. and the other time.. she disappeared for a few days.. so I don’t really know what she’s going to do this time..” she replied as she headed to Jisoo’s bedroom.

 

“Should we knock on her door now?” she asked as she turned to RM who also rose on his feet.

 

The two of them were about to knock on the door when the main door opened and there came in Jisoo wearing a shirt and a pair of shorts.

 

She looked like she has just come back from jogging. She was also wearing a cap and mask.

 

“Jisoo.. did you go anywhere?” asked RM as he walked towards her.

 

Jisoo took her mask and cap off.

Her eyes still looked red.. and even her nose..

 

RM and Lisa looked at each other.

They could see dark clouds coming..

 

“I just went to have a walk along the river..” said Jisoo smiling a little. “I’ll take a quick shower and change right away..”

 

And then she headed straight to her bedroom.

 

RM and Lisa were still speechless.

 

“What happened to her?” Lisa asked baffled. “Did I hear it right?”

 

RM nodded.

 

“Did she take some medicines or what?” he asked in disbelief.

 

Jisoo must have gone crazy after breaking up.

She would usually be grumpy and moody if not getting sick and going to the hospital but this time.. she went to have a walk and that’s it?

 

“Did Jisoo unnie try to jump off the bridge?” asked Lisa looking surprised. “What if she wanted to kill herself?”

 

RM also looked alarmed.

That girl didn’t try to commit suicide just because she was dumped again, right?

 

“I would have just jumped from the balcony of her room if I had been her..” said Lisa pouting. “If someone wants to die immediately then he will not go far..”

 

RM turned to her.

 

“Stop talking about it.. you are making me anxious..” he said sighing.

 

Lisa covered .

 

“But oppa.. maybe Jisoo unnie has decided to change for the better..” she said smiling.

 

RM’s brows furrowed.

 

“Change for the better?” he repeated to himself.

 

 

 

—————————-

 

 

Jisoo’s tears wouldn’t stop flowing down as she took a shower.

How could that guy just break up with her over the phone?

And what did he say? He needs time? He needs space?

They don’t even see each other more than two times a week and he needs more time and space?

 

He doesn’t even look that good! His shoulders aren’t that wide! His face is just average.. he isn’t even good at kissing! He doesn’t know at all! The only thing he has is his height! He’s freaking tall! He’s like a building! 

Maybe it was better that she broke up with him! 

 

But she’s angry! That’s right! Why didn’t she break up with him first?

She should have done it! She could have called him and told him she didn’t like him anymore! That she wanted more time and space!

 

She turned the water off and took a deep breath.

From now on.. she will not cry over a man anymore! She will be the one to break up first! She will be the one to dump him!

Oh wait.. then does that mean she’s expecting her next relationship to fail again?

 

She sighed as she sat and looked at herself in the mirror.

A lot of people adore her.. a lot of men are dying to get her attention.. they all do.. at first.. then they leave her.. they dump her.. they forget her easily.. 

She can’t understand why they get tired of her!

 

Whatever! She will change from now on!

She is not gonna fall for just anyone! She is not gonna cry just for a guy! Never again!

 

She was drying her hair when she realized she was running late.

 

Oh no! RM oppa is gonna scold her again! And Lisa will be in trouble too!

 

She hurriedly got her makeup and hair done.

Good thing Lisa is a pro!

 

They arrived in time at the location.

 

She could hear everyone talking about her break up..

How did it even spread already? It hasn’t been a day yet!

It’s ridiculous that it made news to everyone in no time!

 

“This was given by a fan unnie..” said Lisa giving her a handwritten letter. “Should I put it inside your bag?”

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“I want to read it now.. it might give me some energy..” she replied smiling.

 

But maybe she shouldn’t have read it at all..

 

It was from a stalker!

He sent her a picture of her going inside her apartment building.

 

“How did he even know my address? I have just moved in there..” said Jisoo looking disturbed.

 

“RM oppa told the guards at your apartment to never let any stranger in so don’t worry anymore unnie..” said Lisa trying to comfort her.

 

Jisoo heaved a sigh.

 

It’s giving her goosebumps.

Only a week has passed since she moved to her new place.. even her parents and her brother don’t know where she has moved now yet that stalker was able to get her full address!

 

“I’ll stay with you tonight unnie..” said Lisa holding her arms.

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“There’s no need to..” she replied. “It’s the first time you’re having a few days off so spend time with your family..”

 

Lisa still looked worried.

 

“I’m fine..” said Jisoo smiling. “I can call RM oppa if-..”

 

She remembered that RM would be out of town from tonight for two days.

 

“Nothing will happen to me.. I will lock all the doors and windows..” she continued.

 

Lisa nodded.

 

“You know how to call the police, right?”

 

Jisoo raised her brows together.

 

“There’s a police station near your apartment so call them if anything happens..” said Lisa.

 

Jisoo chuckled.

 

Hopefully she will not need to do that!

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter