LXVI. Your Smile

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

THIRD PERSON'S POV

He just finished scaring Jennie. He loved how scared the little Kim about his threat. Then Xin Xai will deal with Lisa later. He is hundred percent sure Lisa will come to save Jennie no matter what. Everything was well planned and in just a matter of hours he's awaiting for Kim Jisoo's fall. She'll be entangled with major controversies which for sure their company won't easily get away with. Poor Kims, he thought evilly.

He was interrupted contemplating when he got a call from one of his trusted men. Well of course he makes sure he have his men loyalty with him. This person currently works with Xin Xai too. The Chinese isn't aware that Geoffrey has a spy under her roof. And this person had brought along Jennie's phone to Daejeon to create diversion as per Geoffrey's instruction.

"Boss, Xin Xai is secretly working with NIS. Agent Moon got Bae Irene under her custody. They just got here. Xin Xai's double crossing us."

"That's bull! This day also crossed my mind that Chinese cannot be fully trusted. So you have Bae Irene there, right? Oh this will be really fun. Should I send Lisa a notice that aside from her little best friend we also got her little girlfriend?" The guy in the other line remained quiet and just listened attentively for any instructions coming from his boss. "Let's just play with Lisa. Let her go to Daejeon to save her little girlfriend Irene. Jennie here could wait. Be sure to watch over Irene. She's going to be the most important card for us." 

IRENE'S POV

No reply from my hard headed girlfriend yet. I am close to be frustrated. Fine, she'll come around. I made sure my head will be occupied by other stuff not thinking of Lisa. Momo and I talked while we where heading to Daejeon. I learned that she's really a good friend of Mina before they become NIS agents. She also told me informations are really classified but she doesn't mind since she's comfortable with me. 

"Still no txt from her?" Momo asked as her eyes was also busy with her own phone. I just shook my head and kept my phone inside my purse."Where do you think Lisa go?"

I don't know if I should tell her but she's from NIS anyway. She might help us rescue Jennie. "They are looking for Jennie. I don't know what those two are trying to do." Just the thought of Lisa and Seulgi together well that sounds trouble.

"Don't worry, Lisa will know our location. "I promise to take you both in a safer place. While I am going to sort things with the Chinese Mafia."
She smiled genuinely at me.

"Thanks Agent- Mo Moon?"

"Just call me Momo. I met Lisa several occasions and she's friends with my friends. I felt bad that NIS was not able to protect her. We failed that mission." I knew she's trying not to bring up the incident from the past. 

"Hey, Momo. That was no one's fault. Mina saved her. And even protects her in ways she knows. Yeah she may faked their deaths but it saved them both. Lisa is going to be fine. She's recovering well and she's not the type that blames anyone for whatever's going with her life." I explained.

"Yeah, you're right no wonder Lisa captured the heart of our snobbish agent." She pointed out. "I heard a lot of good things about your girlfriend. That's making me want to work harder to solve this case."

"Thanks Momo, I appreciate everything you are doing for her."

At Daejeon Mansion.

"Wow this place is huge. Is this a rest house? Who owns this?" I asked.

"Yeah, my sis owns this place. We had the same reaction. I didn't know she owns a place like this too. Feel at home, Irene. I'll just prepare for our dinner. I hope you don't mind those men. They work for my sister." Momo glanced to those men roaming around the mansion.

"Really? It seems your sister is really big time."

"Kazashi just wanted to have a simple and quiet life. But yeah she really is a big time now." Momo chuckled.

Momo called out the guy from the pool area." Hey, did you see Zashi?"

"Ma'am your sister went to Soul. Mr.Tan invited her. She wants you to have your dinner and don't wait for her."

"Oh is that so? Well okay. Thanks." Momo dismissed the guy.

Momo and I ate in silence. Afterwards she toured me around the place. "I'll lead you to your room, Irene. I prepared clothes for you and Lisa. Don't worry this place is really secure.  The two of you can stay for as long as there's no danger outside. NIS has been working double time to ensure your safety."

"Thanks, Mo, again super thank you. I'll gonna turn off my phone because I am pissed of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter