LVIII. Come Home, Manoban!

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I got up from bed, I hurried to look for Miss Hyun, I saw her preparing the foods she must have ordered from the hotel service. Just on time since I am really starving. "Hi Miss Hyun, sweet morning." I back hugged her. Well I also don't know where did I get my courage. It felt normal. Loving her is easy as breathing. I just hope she won't mind me being all clingy like this, "I love you so much." And squeezed her tightly as I tried to snuggled on her.

"Oh, honey, I love you too. Let's have our breakfast." She kissed me on my lips. It's kinda surprising to see her other side like this. I felt like I found my family where I truly belong with. I am very lost in my own thoughts that I didn't notice that we're not alone. Someone coughed so hard that made us both turned around.

"You know guys, everybody loves morning but please don't forget that I exist in this room too. It's kinda rude to be left out." Doctor Wendy cleared . Miss Hyun and I turned red in embarrassment. "The two of you were really wild. And don't act all innocent. You were already busted. Gosh, my ears were bleeding. I turned the music volume in full blast but I still hear your screams, unnie." She said in a very lengthy explanation that I thought she's exaggerating it. Just when I thought the doctor was finished with her litany. But I was wrong and she continued. "So you can do it some other time when I am not around okay?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Yah, Wannie! Stop it, you are making her feel uncomfortable. Get your here, let's have breakfast." Miss Hyun trying to control the situation.

"I thought you wouldn't ask." The bully doctor said, "Good morning, Chance! You look different today," I know she's low key teasing me.

"Good morning Doc Wendy." I replied shortly. Well I am not used being tease for my actions. But I don't want to be my old grumpy self. "Are you guys coming back at the mansion with me?" I tried to change the topic and also I am so hopeful they would say yes because I want them both back at the mansion. They exchanged glances.

"Of course, hon. We will all go together."

"That's a relief." I smiled.

"Don't worry Chance, I let unnie sneak out at night. She can stay in your room if you like." Doctor Wendy offered that's when I saw Miss Hyun instantly flicked her bestie's nose. "Ouch! That hurts, unnie. I swear I'll gonna tell the girls how loud you moan!" Miss Hyun was about to smack her but she ran already from the table.

"Wannie! You get back here, you haven't touched your food yet." Miss Hyun yelled but the doctor just laughed at her.

"I'll just grab something on my way to the mansion, you go back with Chance later. Spend more y time together lovebirds!" She shouted then blinked on us as she shut the door. So Miss Hyun and I were left alone. The room was filled with silence.

It's an awkward silence but Miss Hyun initiated to talk first."I am sorry about Wannie. Just don't mind her." She tried to shrug and act cool.

"Love birds," I said out of nowhere. And tucked her hair behind her ear. Her beauty's really ethereal.

"Are you saying something, hon?" She asked curiously. As I studied her features.

"She said we're love birds." I looked at her. "Clearly, what we did isn't something experimental, right? We both feel something towards each other. We said our I love yous as well." I leaned closer to her. Damn she smells so good that I just wanted to ask right this very moment what's her perfume's brand. "So Miss Hyun are we really love birds like what Doctor Wendy just said earlier? Are we lovers now?"

She cupped my face, I don't know but the way she looks at me makes me melt, "What's bothering you, hon?"

"I just wonder what is our label? You know uhm I am not confused with what I feel for you but uhm-"

"Are you afraid that Sharon would get mad at you if you have a relationship with me? Are you and Sharon together? She said she's your girlfriend." The mentioned of Sharon's name reminds me of our cold war. Miss Hyun also noticed that my expression suddenly changed.

"About Sharon, I need to speak with her and clear up things. You don't have to worry she's just a sister to me. I don't love her romantically."

"Then should I say we are officially together if that's the case?" She was asking for my approval.

"I wanted to be your only lover Miss Hyun. I am so sure of what I want." I pointed out.

"Then let's be lovers. You are all mine and I am all yours." She smiled and gave me a peck on my lips. Well it instantly made me feel so hot. "Don't ever get too close to any girls. You don't have any idea what will happen to those girls if I get jealous." She threatened me, I only gulped. Damn she's so hot when she's giving me that kind of expression. I could say it's fine to be Miss Hyun's love slave.

"Loud and clear, Ma'am." We spent the morning talking about Miss Hyun's life since I don't have anything to share about mine. I learned a lot of new things from her. She talked about her other friends being left behind in Korea. Those who are running her studio business. She talk about her friendship with Doctor Wendy and the latter's fiancee. I learned that Jennie is a new friend of her too. I am so happy that they are friends. At least two of important women in my life are getting along.

We got back at the mansion almost 9am. The servants are all present at the living room as if awaiting for my return intentionally. I wonder what's going on right now? One of Sharon's bodyguard got down from the stairs with huge luggages with him. "Excuse me, who's going on a trip?" I just simply could not keep my curiosity. 

"Its Lady Sharon, she will go back to Korea for a business trip, young Miss."

I gestured to Miss Hyun to go ahead because I wanted to speak with the body guard alone. "Miss Hyun, have a rest first. I'll just follow, I just needed to talk to him." I turned to excuse myself from her and she gave me a rest assuring smile.

"Just call me if you need anything, Wannie will be here before lunch. She sent me a message." I just nodded and she went straight to her room.

"Everyone kindly go back to work." I asked all the servants." Now that no one is around, I face the bodyguard "Business trip?!" My voice raised unintentionally, "she have not mentioned anything to me and why does her luggages are so big and as if she will bring along the entire mansion with her if it is just a business trip? How long is she staying there?" I grabbed one of the luggage. The heck it's really heavy I don't know what Sharon's bringing along with her in South Korea. 

"She only booked a one way ticket, please do not mention this to her dad or grand pa, she does not want them to worry about her. All they know, she'll be on her unit in New York." The body guard said apologetically.

"Where is she? She needs to talk to me before she leaves. Is she going to leave me behind here?" That hit me. I got panic. She never leave me behind, I would understand if she's going away for a business trip but leaving without saying a good bye is not Sharon's thing. She usually talks to me first about her plans. I really should fix our misunderstanding. "Open this right now. Why it's damn heavy anyway?" I was getting so pissed off trying to think why Sharon did not tell me ahead?

"Young Miss, Lady Sharon strictly instructed us to load all her stuffs."

"Didn't you hear me? Open it now!"
I repeated with full of authority. The body guard left without any choice but obliged to my command. He was obviously hesitant to open it. As he opened the first luggage, my eyes scanned the items. Well I don't know much about weapons but I could assume that those are high calibrated weapons. Why does she have these kind of stuffs? "Leave this one luggage. I will personally bring this to Sharon, I will go with her." I was cut when someone spoke out of no where.

"Are you going with me? Are you sure?" Sharon asked doubtfully.

I pulled her to Dr.John's study room so we could talk in private. Her eyes were swollen. "What happened to you? Have you been crying?" I forced her to face me so I could take a closer look at her.

"It's none of your business." Same brat Sharon.

"It's my business, Shawee. You are my business, I clearly care about you."

"Don't act as if you care for me, Chance. The moment you met your new nurse, you've been acting all weird. As if I don't know you at all."

"Is this why, you are trying to ignore me? Are you mad because of Miss Hyun?"

"I am mad at you because you are so dumb and dense! I'm hurting because of you. How can you be so cruel to me, Chance? You just met her then you instantly fell in love with her." She punches my chest multiple times and I just allowed her. It's better she'll vent everything out. I screwed up big time. Everything she said was true. Damn this stupid heart. She's been with me through whatever but then I could not learn to love her back. I felt like loving Miss Hyun is a crime but I am willing to take the risk and I'll be responsible for all of my actions to the extent that Sharon got hurt too.

"Are you really leaving me behind? Are you that mad at me that you don't even wanna say good bye to me?"

"It's a business trip, Chance. It's not like I am abandoning you or anything. And as if you would really care if I leave you. Don't you want it? You'll have more time for Irene." I could sense she's trying to control her anger with me. She just couldn't get mad at me. I am always her exception.

"Sharon, this is not about Miss Hyun. Let's talk and settle this. I don't think you are going there for work. Why does your body guard told me not to mention about this with your Dad or Grandpa?" I got to the point and waited for her answer.

"I just really need to go and settle some important matters, Chance I promise, I'll comeback." She's about to leave but I pulled her to wrap he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter