LX. Choices

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene stretches her arms, she fell as sleep while tucking Lisa. She noticed that her tall lover is already awake. "Hey, Hon. It's too early. Get back to sleep. She buried her face in Lisa's chest. She missed the warmth her body gives off. 

"I want to know where she is." Chance spoked.

"Huh? Hon, who?"

"The one I owed this second life with. She died because of me. I still don't understand what really happened. All I can ever remember was my poor friend died for me. I couldn't remember as well that the two of us met again. I could only remember the little whinny Jeongyeon. Those were my only memories of her."

Irene understood what she meant. She really wanted to tell her everything. She's the reason why her lover suffered a lot. If there's someone to be blamed here, she thinks it should be her. "We'll visit her grave."

"You know where?"

"I have my resources. I can check that for you." She lied, of course she went to Jeongyeon's funeral rite. 

"You can do that? Oh Hyun, thank you so much I really appreciate it."

"But for now just behave and listen to me, okay? You need to get back to sleep."

"Yes, Maam!"

"Good, you're too cute." She smiled.

"Am I? But you're the most gorgeous woman I ever know. Are you aware of that?"

"I am very aware. That's why you fell for me head over heels."

"That's affirmative, Maam." She agreed.

"Kiss me." The older woman commanded her lover and of course the whipped one obliged. "Hmm, I love you, hon."

"I love you too. Can we just cuddle?" She tried to act cute.

"No, cuddles could led us doing something crazier. You agreed to behave and we are both going back to sleep. We will visit your friend later."
Irene wrapped her arms securely around her lover's petite body.

9:00am, they arrived at the cemetery. Chance wondered why Irene got two basket of flowers. She just followed her as she led them to Jeongyeon's tomb's stone. Someone just left a  bouquet of  fresh flowers the same with the next tomb's stone. She thought at least her childhood friend won't be sad because she's not totally alone. Her girlfriend placed the baskets; one for Jeongyeon and the other one for the next tombstone. She read the name.

" Sgt.Wang  Jackson"

She noticed as well that they both died on the same day, the 13th of December.

"Hyun, do you know this person? How did you know that there's another person buried next to my friend? You bought two basket of flowers."

"I don't know him. I just couldn't decide which type of flower to bring. And your friend's grave is kinda crowded with flowers already. Let's just think this man here is also her friend somewhere over the rainbow." 
The older girl bit her lower lip. She knew she's a terrible liar and she was afraid that her lies could caught with her one day.

"I'm glad she's not alone here." Chance arranged the flowers and squatted in front of the tomb. "Hey, buddy. How are you? I am so sorry it's the first time that I visit you here. Have you been lonely? Look, I guess Mr. Jackson keeps you occupied here. I miss you. I know you are so chatty." She could not help her tears to fall. 
"What were you thinking, Jeong? Why did you let yourself be killed? You could surely save both of our lives? Do you know how lost I am right now? All I could remember is your tragic death. I have so many questions left unanswered. I know it's stupid to ask you." She wiped her tears and fixed her clothes. "Jeong, I promise to give you justice. Even if I work hard for it day and night. I will find those people." She glanced to her girlfriend and gestured to come forward. "Jeong, I almost forgot, this is my girlfriend Hyun. Too bad you haven't met her."

"Hi, Jeongyeon, my name is Bae Joohyun. I know it's kinda late to introduce myself to you. I promise to take care of your friend. I hope you won't be worrying about her too much. I got her back. And thank you so much for saving her life. I owe you a lot, Jeongyeon." Irene sincerely said.

She smiled hearing Irene assured Jeingyeon. "I also have new friends now. I managed to gain new friends even I'm kinda aloof. You'll surely like Jennie. She's my high school bestie. She will be arriving in Korea soon. I will visit next time with her so you'll meet her too. Thank you for being my first friend, Jeong. I have so many things to tell you and to apologise for. I am sorry if I left you without saying good bye when my family moved to a different city. Yes, I know I have one  and it's funny I couldn't remember even my family too." She laughed. "You don't have to worry now about me. You heard what my girlfriend promised, right? She'll gonna take good care of me. You need to enjoy wherever you are now, Jeong. Always remember that I love you so much. I will be saying my good bye now but I will always visit you here."

Somehow she felt relieved talking it out with Jeongyeon. It's like a huge thorn just got pulled away from her chest. Though she still felt guilty about her death, she's now feeling better and able to breathe a little.

Irene asked Chance to go with her and checked her place. She'd been away for too long.  She said she will just take some personal belongings but they could also stay there for good than in the hotel. The older woman parked just outside the house because  she'll also leave to check the studio. She's worried that she made Joy and Yeri do a lot of work for several months. So it's best to go and check the two maknaes. Also she knew that Seulgi will pick up Chance because they are going to see Sharon.

"Wow, your place is cool, it may not big but you'll feel homie here. I already love it here than staying at the hotel."

"Really? Well that's a good news. Okay just feel at home. I'll gonna introduce you to my baby."

'Baby? What? You have a baby?' She was not able to tell this to Irene.

Irene went to her room while calling her baby's name. "Lily? Baby where are you at? Mommy's home! Mommy wanted you to meet someone special. Come here baby."

Her brows furrowed. Yeah she fell in love with her without really knowing everything about Irene. But knowing now that she has a baby already, it didn't make her love Irene less. Probably Irene and her ex lover's daughter. She's nervous and excited at the same time. What would be the kid's reaction? She heard footsteps coming towards her direction. Irene came out from the room carrying a cute fluffy, furry kitten. The kitten eloped and ran to her and she got scared that the kitten pounced over her. Her girlfriend let out a loud laugh.

"Oh my God, you okay? I think she really likes you so much. Meet our baby. Her name is Lily."

"Our baby?"

"Yes, what is mine is yours too, hon." she confirmed.

"Oh! I hehe uhm, well for a second I thought you have a kid."

"What? Do you want one? We can make one, if you like us to have our own kid." She seductively winked at the younger woman. 

She got flustered with the older woman's antic. "Uhm isn't it too early for us to discuss having a kid? We just started to date, you know?" She swallowed her own saliva. 

"Hey, I am just joking. Don't be too serious but I am really considering having one if you'll agree." She pinched Chance's nose. "I love you, hon. For now Lily will stay as our baby girl. Look at her isn't she too lovely?"

" I love you too, honey. Yes, she is. And she's actually behave too. So who's taking good care of her while you were not around?" She lifted and put  the kitten on her lap while Irene snuggled with her on the couch. 

"Actually my other friend was taking care of her but she needs to go back home in Europe so Yeri and Joy just switch in taking in charge. If they are both busy they will just leave Lily in Cocobono hotel."

"Hotel?"

"Well it's like cat's playhouse or hotel where cats are being taking care of when there owners are busy."

"Wow I didn't know such place exists. But we will be staying here, right? So there's no reason for Lily to be alone and we won't be putting to much burden with your friends anymore."

"You're right,hon. It's always good to be home. You sure it's okay for you to stay here in my place?"

She nuzzled her nose to Irene. "Anywhere with you is my home. Let's stick together including Lily." She looked at her lovingly, she's so positive staying with her is one of those right decision she ever made.

That moment was perfect for Irene. That's all she ever prayed for. To be always next with Lisa.

They had breakfast together but they needed to separate. Seulgi dropped by in their place to pick up Chance. They were planning to visit Sharon in her office since Chance didn't know where she was staying at. Seulgi decided to just stay at the lobby while waiting for her friend's to return.

She entered the CEO's office even the secretary tried to stop her, asking if she had an appointment. She did not bother to explain herself or introduced who she was. When she opened the door. There Sharon was, talking with Bambam. So the two really knew each other. Bam smiled widely and gave her a quick hug. While Sharon and Chance were having a staring contest. 

"What are you doing here?" Sharon asked her.

"What are you doing then? You've been avoiding me. I haven't seen you for several days. Are you really busy at work?" Chance turned around when the secretary barged in.

"I'm so sorry Miss Myoui, I'm not able to stop her." The secretary apologized.

"And visiting you is not even allowed now?" Her brow arched. "Next time tell your secretary that I am allowed to go here anytime I want to see you."

"I'll talk to you later, Chance. I am discussing something  important with Bambam."She dismissed her but the latter protested.

"No, I am here for one reason. If you don't want to see me, fine! But remove those bodyguards who follow me every where like dogs. Remove them now!" She challenged.

"What the hell is wrong with you? What bodyguards?"

"Stop acting Sharon. Just remove them . And you." He pointed Bambam on his seat. 

"You'll be my new bodyguard. I don't trust those men outside."

"Well, if you say so. Sure no problem. Shall I start effectively today?" Bambam acted like he's kinda surprised.

"Hey, hey. Bam you are not going to do anything for her. Chance what's with you? I am ensuring your security that's why I hired them for you. And Bambam isn't a bodyguard. He's here for a business"

"No it's fine, Miss Myoui. I'll take care of this chatty kid." Bambam chuckled.

"Nah, I don't want them around. Remove them at once or else I'll run away."

"Run away? Oh gosh, I am like talking to a kid right now. Are you hearing yourself, Myoui Chance?" 

"Your call, remove them and I'll just take this guy here or I'll run away from you?" She said seriously.

Bambam nodded to Mina that he got this. She had no choice but call someone  over her phone. "You are all relieve, Chance will have her new bodyguard." She ended the call and frustratedly kick her desk. "Are you satisfy now, huh?" She gritted her teeth trying to compose herself. Chance really knows her weakness.

"Hmmm, very satisfy Shawee, just see you this dinner. I'll pick you later. Let's go Bam."

"Oh, that was intensed, Okay Miss Sharon, I'll get going." He commented and winked at her. "Gotta get going, your sister really possessed power over you."

"Gosh, this is so unbelievable. She's so unpredictable." When the two went out from her office she threw her phone. She's pissed off but she could not afford Chance to run away from her. Even she's distancing herself recently she still needs to monitor her whereabouts. She knows Bambam will never let her down and he cares for that monkey. She just let this pass. She remembers Chance mentioned something about dinner. She smiled a little, yes she's annoyed but Chance running after her is different. 

Does she realized my worth now that's why she's making an effort to reach out? Okay I'll make sure I'll be at my best this dinner.

Chance and Bambam met up with Seulgi at the lobby. "Well that's fast?" Seulgi commented, "Hey Bam, didn't expect seeing you here."

"Yah, same here. So do you girls like to grab some snacks?" Bam asked. "There's a mall nearby and we can also go to the arcade before setting off for our real training."

"Sounds fun, yeah let's go. And by the way. You're good back there. Shawee didn't suspect anything." Chance commended. They both laughed recalling what happened inside Sharon's office.

They headed to the mall and went to the arcade area. 

"Chance let's play time crisis. I love playing this with my two close friends in high sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter