XXVIII. Before Sunrise

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 4, @St. Giligen

Wendy wanted to see the Alps and relive her childhood favorite story about the Trapp Family. She wanted us to see the country side and to be just like the locals. So we set for a romantic picnic date over viewing the mountains of Alps. We just brought a lot of snacks, chips for me and fruits for her. Good thing our tour guide was very patient and accommodating. 
He let us have some quality time and did not rush for the tour to get finish, right away.

"Babe, where do you wanna live if ever in the future we get to decide to settle down?" She laid her head on my lap. I was her hair. Where do I wanna live in the future? Why did she ask me that?

"I could live anywhere you want to live. Even if you wanted to stay in an English speaking country, I can really handle it, for as long as you love that place." Well of course she grew up in Canada so it already crossed my mind. Her entire family is there. I am sure she is missing them everyday. She is just alone on her condo and her parents can rarely visit her

"But you need to decide for yourself as well." She pouted cutely.

"Aish, that lips!" And I kissed her forehead, "I will let you decide for us when it comes to those concerns." 

"But I don't want you to be forced to stay in Canada just because it's my choice." What I love the most about her even she really has control over our relationship, she never took advantage of anything. She still asks for my opinion.

"Why are we discussing this? Of course whatever makes you happy, makes me happy as well. And I love doing different things." I snorted. "You know how flexible I am. 

"Then it is decided, when we got married we will live in here."

My mouth fell, "What?" 

"I sensed that you really love it here. So to make it fair we will be residing here." 

This woman, really amazed me, "Okay, but anywhere in Europe will be always fine for me."

"How about Switzerland, Babe?"

"It is also a nice country to live in. I am really okay with whatever, okay?"

"I love the air in here, it is so refreshing." She changed the topic.

"Hmmmm, I love that I am able to breathe the same air that you breathe." I simply said.

"Smooth." She teased.

"Your skin is smoother." I cracked the corniest line ever. And she just rolled her eyes. Okay, is she really my girlfriend? 

"Babe, how many kids do you want to have?" She asked out of the sudden.

"Hmmm one is enough," I stared at her, "How about you?" 

"Well I'd like to have many, living with siblings is more fun than being an only child."

"You've got a point, but we can't handle many kids, Babe." I tried to convince her. It's just too many how are we going to have our quality time with lots of kids?

"Why are you not agreeing to this right now? You said whatever makes me happy, makes you also happy?" Now it backfired me.

"Sure, sure,Babe let's have many kids so the entire house will be very noisy and lively."

"Good, good bear!" She reached my head to pat me. Aigoo Kang Seulgi why are you so whipped? I was mentally cursing myself.

Day 5, @ Salzburg 

We wanted to buy a lot of souvenirs for our family and friends. Salzburg has various of shops, it is the old downtown and most of the shops are very old and they display vintage sign boards. Lisa just texted Wendy to remind me about our conversation the other day. She must really cracked her head after being beat up that night. She asked for souvenirs. So yes basically it was like shop until we drop. We fought the crowded market and ask for some discounts. 

"Do you think Yeri would love this dress?" She showed a yellow floral dress.

"Yeri is savage but she is appreciative kid, she will like anything coming from you, Babe" 

"Okay, so I will get Sooyoung a hand bag then what do you think Irene unnie would want?" She paused to think of anything.

"Unnie only wants Lisa for herself. And that Monkey is not available here." She smacked me with my remark.

"You are not even helping me here. How can we finish shopping if you are just going to stand and follow me? You should get something for your family and friends too."

Here we go again, I hate shopping, I just hate it. Why not buy in bulk orders and give each one of them the same thing so it would be fair. 
"Fine, I'll look something I can give for Lisa." I raised my two hands in surrender. Should I buy that Monkey a Banana stuff toy? Where could I find goodies for Lisa? I finally got a gift for Lisa, a very antique teapot set. Well she would love this and for sure Irene unnie too. I won't buy for each one of them they're just living in one roof so they could share. For sure Lisa is very excited to come home.

We passed by Makartsteg Bridge where so many love locks hanging on its rail. We also left our love lock there. Wendy asked me to make a wish and she also did. Once we were both done wishing she threw the key in the river. 

"Babe, do you think those couple who left their love locks here are still together?" I just asked out of curiosity.

"Some might broke up, some still together, some were gone for good. God only knows. That's why I bought the most durable lock. We will look for it once we come back." She suggested.

"And I am looking forward for that day." 

"You better bet," 

"The sun is already setting, why does the day passes by too fast when we are enjoying it?" I complained.

She s her arms around my neck, 
"Let's go babe, I am tired of walking."
I didn't mind asking her what she wished for. I knew well.

"Okay, just sit there," I pointed the bench. "And I will get us some snacks." I bought us sausage from Balkan Grill, the staff added one extra sausage for each sandwich. We were just so comfortable watching other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter