IV. She Is My Girlfriend

So It's You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Upon arriving at the hospital we went straight to the emergency room. Joohyun and I are holding hands together. I need to hold her so that she can keep up with me.

I saw Jennie, she was like a crying mess. So when we approach her. I called for her. My voice is too small but enough for her to recognize it.

"Nini..."

Upon seeing me Jennie come running. She pulls me for a hug. She cling unto me like her life depends on me. I feel that Joohyun let go of my hand so that I can hug Jennie back. I can see Joohyun turns away and sits at the far end of the waiting area. I am patting Jennie's back.

"Nini, it's okay. I am here now. Please calm down. You need to be strong for your husband. Where are the kids? I will drive them home."

"I am sorry for dragging you into this. I have no one to ask for help." She apologized.

"No need to say, sorry. You know I'll be there for you."

"Thanks, Lili."

I called Joohyun. "Honey." She looked up. Her eyes were close. She was probably avoiding to see me consoling Jennie. I felt bad for Joohyun but there was really nothing to be jealous of. Now that she's with me I took the chance to introduce her to Jennie.

Jennie looked at Joohyun with a measuring look. I just shrugged it off.
"Honey, let me introduce you to my best friend, Jennie." Joohyun eyes widened as I mentioned the word best friend. "Jennie this is Irene, my girl friend." I introduced Joohyun as my girl friend, I could see that she felt relieve and relax. We don't usually out our relationship. This was the only way to make her relax. I know she does not trust Jennie. But why do I felt like there was a building of tension between them. Jennie was not moving away from me. She was still clinging with me. And she seemed hurt? Is she hurt that I did not tell about my ual orientation? 

The two shook hands. "It is nice to formally meet you, Irene. Lisa had mention you to me. She was terrified to go home late because of you. " Jennie revealed.

"Nice to know that she has another best friend I am not aware of." Joohyun replied sarcastically.

"Honey, we go into details later. Jennie and I had unfinish issues way back that was why I have not mentioned her to you." I explained. 

We are now at the lobby to meet Jennie's kids.

JENNIE'S POV

I've been crying mess and I am relieved to see Lisa. She is still the same Lisa. She would come whenever I needed her. But I did not know she came with a company.

"Honey" Lisa called the woman at the far end. I am not sure if the woman is already as sleep. She looks at Lisa full of affection. She's the same woman in Kai's company. She is Kai's co worker. She goes closer as Lisa is gesturing her to come closer. She is indeed pretty. I wonder who she is and her role to Lisa's life. She isn't fond of calling with endearment.

"Honey, let me introduce you to my best friend, Jennie." Lisa then introduced me with her companion.

"Jennie this is Irene, my girl friend."
What the hell, am I hearing it correctly? Is Lisa gay? I did not see it coming . What the hell I was doing all back that I did not see any signs? I have swallowed my saliva. Irene obviosuly feels proud about it. I can see it in her eyes that she's a bit surprised that Lisa introduced her proudly. Probably they are not open to the public yet.

All this years, Lisa is trying to hide her real self to people including me. I understand if she's not comfortable talking about it. 

For someone who became MIA for so long, what else to do but to accept the reality. And act like it was totally insignificant.

"It is nice to formally meet you, Irene." We shook hands. "Lisa had mention you to me. She was terrified to go home late because of you." I continued. I didn't want to be a but it comes out naturally.

"Nice to know that she has another best friend I am not aware of." She replied sarcastically. So Lisa never mentioned me or my existence. Right I cannot blame her. But it hurts that she also tried to conceal our closeness in the past.

"Honey, we go into details later. Jennie and I had unfinish issues way back that was why I have not mentioned her to you." Lisa explained to Irene.

We are now at the lobby to see the kids. They look really tired. 

Jongin who is the eldest ran after me.
He was really close to Kai. And his father picked that name for him. 
He's our Junior. "Mommy, can we go home now? Where is daddy?" 

"Jongin, daddy needs to rest for a couple of days. I will be staying here at the hospital. By the way this is Auntie Lisa and Auntie Irene they are my friends. Auntie Lisa will take you home, you need to take care of Jini and Juno. I already told Yeye what happened."

Thankfully the baby sitter had agree to look after the kids over night.

"But mom is dad okay?" He was curious.

"Dad is fine, sweetheart. He just needed some rest and as the eldest your dad is really relying on you." 
Jongin is just 5 years old but he is really a smart one. 

Lisa loaded their belongings to the car compartment. I kissed my kids before they got in the car. 

"Good bye sweetheart." I send them flying kisses. Irene and Lisa were in the middle of discussion.

"Just accompany Jennie here. I will be back once I dropped the kids. Please try to have some rest as well." Lisa thoughtfully said and kissed Irene on her forehead. They looked really sweet but I am not used to it. It did not occur to me that I would see her being sweet with anyone. Whenever she got suitors or being close to someone else I really get pissed. Lili became really matured now.

Lisa drove away. So it was only me and Irene.

I instantly asked some person

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter